HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #8176

why yall all so long de??? maybe i heng heng buy near their shipping rotation :/
Last time I bought a clothes brush took 2 weeks to deliver. Aiya free shipping can't complain lah.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #8177
Master Member

jh!!!! got see my post on my "nigelle" not? T.T

i cant deny that it looked pretty awesome... but seriously doesnt tally with wadeva description is given (not only here, other place their description also dun tally with my experience). want bring and let u see it lol... i seriously think u mixed it up >.< dun wanna pass judgement on the WRONG product
Haha lets meet one day then. See whats wrong with your nigelle.
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #8178

I find it strange that after I wash my hair, whether I leave it to dry or use hair dryer, and whichever product to style the result is very unnatural.

However after some time I use a boar bristle brush to groom my hair, the hair will look very nice and natural, much easier to style.

Dunno is my hair problem or styling technique issue.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #8179
Great Supremacy Member

Haha styling technique issue. Hahaha I think. I am quite proud that I can do quiff with my fingers. Haha.

My hair length is perfect for quiff. Haha
Old 12-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #8180
Master Member

I think more of definition issue. Like jh got highlight before. Natural means different thing to diff ppl.
Old 13-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #8181

Anyone wanna trade my Hanz De Fuko Quicksand for Gold DIgger? Text me @ 98228908
Old 13-10-2013, 01:10 AM   #8182
Great Supremacy Member

someone wanna help a bro up there?^ buy from him the hdf so he can get some gold digger to cocktail!

hahaha anyone with gold digger can use quicksand to cocktail. i swear its amazing! haha

even jarkata also got ppl hoot gold digger from me! haha we're going international baby! hahahahaa
Old 13-10-2013, 01:17 AM   #8183
Supremacy Member

Business do until very big....
Old 13-10-2013, 02:45 AM   #8184
High Supremacy Member

someone wanna help a bro up there?^ buy from him the hdf so he can get some gold digger to cocktail!

hahaha anyone with gold digger can use quicksand to cocktail. i swear its amazing! haha

even jarkata also got ppl hoot gold digger from me! haha we're going international baby! hahahahaa
You doing MO into Singapore, or distributing the waxes ...?
Old 13-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #8185
Master Member

I find it strange that after I wash my hair, whether I leave it to dry or use hair dryer, and whichever product to style the result is very unnatural.

However after some time I use a boar bristle brush to groom my hair, the hair will look very nice and natural, much easier to style.

Dunno is my hair problem or styling technique issue.
Its all about the practice and technique i feel. Prior to using the brush, you styled your hair but it looked unnatural and i am guessing you used fingers to style. With the brush, it gives you a more natural look with shine as things are definitely being made easier with the use of this tool - brush. So the difference over here is between using fingers and brush which gives two different looks.

By right, they should and will but using fingers to make it look natural and allow you to be accepting of this look, takes time and practice eventually. So conclusion will be to give yourself more time and practice to make things as near to perfection for you. If i am not wrong, you can also use a styling brush to aid your styling too. Hair problem shouldn't be in the picture, i believe.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #8186
Master Member

Anyone wanna trade my Hanz De Fuko Quicksand for Gold DIgger? Text me @ 98228908

Quicksand doesnt do much for me actually. Sorry bro!

U going to do international mailing too. U power lah.
Old 13-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #8187
Master Member

Lol I reread petiac 's post and now I think a he means this

Airdry/blow dry > style = ****
Dry > boar bristle > style = win
I concur that with the boar bristle step things are much easier to handle. It's why you bought it in the first place right? XD
Old 13-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #8188

Its all about the practice and technique i feel. Prior to using the brush, you styled your hair but it looked unnatural and i am guessing you used fingers to style. With the brush, it gives you a more natural look with shine as things are definitely being made easier with the use of this tool - brush. So the difference over here is between using fingers and brush which gives two different looks.

By right, they should and will but using fingers to make it look natural and allow you to be accepting of this look, takes time and practice eventually. So conclusion will be to give yourself more time and practice to make things as near to perfection for you. If i am not wrong, you can also use a styling brush to aid your styling too. Hair problem shouldn't be in the picture, i believe.
thanks for the detailed explanation. last time just use comb to tidy up the hair when need to work or just fingers for the informal styles.

the boar bristle brush is more for grooming then styling. i order the kent brush and comb and hope with proper tools can have work easier with the hair.

my hair is thin and flat very lifeless and no volume one.
Old 13-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #8189
Master Member

thanks for the detailed explanation. last time just use comb to tidy up the hair when need to work or just fingers for the informal styles.

the boar bristle brush is more for grooming then styling. i order the kent brush and comb and hope with proper tools can have work easier with the hair.

my hair is thin and flat very lifeless and no volume one.
Haha first time I read also didn't see the words boar bristle xD

Which brushes and combs you got? =D

Boar bristle damn power at frizz removal hor!
Old 13-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #8190
Great Supremacy Member

You doing MO into Singapore, or distributing the waxes ...?
Doing mo. Then they happen to see this thread or mo thread. Lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.