HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #8251

bro, sea salt spray and gold digger will serve you well.
i swear by it.
for added hold, think no more, power point spray. using it one as well!
Thanks! Wow, so.. how do I go about using the 3 products??

Dry hair totally by blow dry, use gold digger, followed by sea salt spray, then spray on power point??
Old 15-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #8252
Supremacy Member

Nigelle Bold clay is able to use for spike. Just that the holding power ain't as strong as the more common ones. Like for me it works but my hair is always standing kind so maybe that's most power difference.
Sometimes, i do use nigelle clay for spiked but i feel that its not really ideal as one to be used in such context. Its more suitable to be used for other hairstyles IMO. And bro, your case is different bro! You are guile leh.
Old 15-10-2013, 03:09 PM   #8253
Supremacy Member

Thank you so much!

So.. how do I utilise the sea salt spray? Is it meant to give volume? As my hair is pretty coarse and flat without any sort of volumizing product. So.. after a bath, blow dry, use wax (Golddigger?) then spray on sea salt spray?

Indeed, I tried using less wax, it has a more natural look, but the downside is.. after a few hours, it falls flat, which is annoying.
Yes you are right. Seasalt spray is meant to give volume too.

Use SSS as a pre-styling product. Spray it onto damp hair after shower then blow dry while tousling it to ensure that the sea spray is evenly distributed. Then you use your wax/clay (e.g. Gold Digger) then use PowerPoint hair spray as a finish.

Seasalt spray is not a hair spray so you don't use it as a finish. Its meant for volumizing purposes as well as other functions such as bunching up of hair as wel. Hair spray is meant to hold and fix the hair shape there. And there you go, you got your solution to hair collapsing throughout the day. Hair spray (e.g. PP hair spray) is the thing that you will want to have.
Old 15-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #8254
Master Member

Thank you so much!

So.. how do I utilise the sea salt spray? Is it meant to give volume? As my hair is pretty coarse and flat without any sort of volumizing product. So.. after a bath, blow dry, use wax (Golddigger?) then spray on sea salt spray?

Indeed, I tried using less wax, it has a more natural look, but the downside is.. after a few hours, it falls flat, which is annoying.
Sss use the same way as your redken!
Old 15-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #8255
Master Member

Use SSS as a pre-styling product. Spray it onto damp hair after shower then blow dry while tousling it to ensure that the sea spray is evenly distributed. Then you use your wax/clay (e.g. Gold Digger) then use PowerPoint hair spray as a finish.

Seasalt spray is not a hair spray so you don't use it as a finish. Its meant for volumizing purposes as well as other functions such as bunching up of hair as wel. Hair spray is meant to hold and fix the hair shape there. And there you go, you got your solution to hair collapsing throughout the day. Hair spray (e.g. PP hair spray) is the thing that you will want to have.
I find it that sss can revive collapsed hair midday too! Just one or two small sprays is enough. Unlike water it doesn't really wash away the products that are already in hair.
Old 15-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #8256
Great Supremacy Member

PPP is damn good la. it's like spiderman's web on your hair, holding everything together.

i can go all day without the need to rake my hair.
Old 15-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #8257

nowadays i'm getting lazy. Blowdry then quicksand then i'm out. works alright.
Old 15-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #8258

Thanks guys for the expert advices so far!
Old 15-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #8259
Great Supremacy Member

this is what i use to achieve using gold digger and SSS and Powerpoint hair spray

don't judge me and my chui face. I will expect alot of trolling later on but something to share la lol

stam and netzach like this.
Old 15-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #8260

*edited in case you wanna remove*

hahaha. Brave sia.

Nice pomp.
Old 15-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #8261
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sss n golddigger not enough? Still need spray ? Hmm
Old 15-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #8262
Master Member

hahaha. Brave sia.

Nice pomp.
lol what brave sia? his epicness engulfed this thread a long time ago le. model level: 9001.
leejhong likes this.
Old 15-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #8263
Great Supremacy Member

hahaha. Brave sia.

Nice pomp.
i already sexposed myself to people here after i start doing MO already. LOL

hey thanks! haha you can have the same pomp as well. just use what i use.. follow slikhaar tv and style the same way they do.

lol what brave sia? his epicness engulfed this thread a long time ago le. model level: 9001.
trolls reporting for duty! hahahaha.
Sss n golddigger not enough? Still need spray ? Hmm
hahaha.. spray is to prevent strong winds from ruining my hair and i have a case of mild sweaty palms, so if i rake my hair with it, that's it. haha.

anyway, i only use it on special occasion like when i know i will be out the whole day or when i am partying.
Old 15-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #8264
Supremacy Member

Nice hairdo ah GX!

Too bad my head on top is round. Cannot have those straight line quiff. Only can have pointy type.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 15-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #8265

Thanks for the recommendations! I order the babyliss powerlite and a diffuser watever u call that thingy.

AC motor my wife may find too heavy so get the lighter model instead.
deaththeorist likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.