Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #8356
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone tried gatsby hair jam yet?
Old 16-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #8357
Great Supremacy Member

Now exams period also no reason to dress up. But I'm definitely not as good looking as him.

And not to add on, his height is
haha.. oh crap, forgot you met me. haha i not that tall la.. JH also tall!
Old 16-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #8358
Supremacy Member

Just checked my letterbox. Kent brush haven't arrive yet. I think I'm too eager for it. Lol
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 16-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #8359
Great Supremacy Member

Just checked my letterbox. Kent brush haven't arrive yet. I think I'm too eager for it. Lol
me too leh. still waiting. sian. lol
Old 16-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #8360
Supremacy Member

anyone tried gatsby hair jam yet?
That's the new product by Gatsby right? Not a fan of gatsby and i don't think many of the bros here support Gatsby too. Just saying, the packaging isn't very attractive in the first place too.

Last edited by leejhong; 16-10-2013 at 04:46 PM..
Old 16-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #8361
Supremacy Member

haha.. oh crap, forgot you met me. haha i not that tall la.. JH also tall!
Don't drag me in man. Lol not as tall as u leh.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 16-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #8362
Great Supremacy Member

bro, apologising & saying sorry is not and never going to be an option.

i'll never back down from this.

i'm an attack dog, the Tom Cruise/David Beckham dude got this right.
(Givenchy Rottweiler )

since i've already gotten 'CSI-ed' so to say, if I were to back off now, it would mean that i 'bo-lanpah' what right?

time to go all out without any reservation & have fun with those fellows.
If I were in your shoes, I would just back down. I don't wanna get CSI-ed and having my photos splashing all over and etc. If people say you boh lam pa, just let it be.

Debating/quarreling behind a monitor is so dumb to me. For me, if it gets to warm, I'll just get out of the kitchen. I would always think for the rest of my family, friends and most importantly girlfriend. Do think about it. Sometimes bashing head on is never a good option.

My 2c.
Old 16-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #8363
Arch-Supremacy Member

That's the nice product by Gatsby right? Not a fan of gatsby and i don't think many of the bros here support Gatsby too. Just saying, the packaging isn't very attractive in the first place too.
Lol. Just asking to see any reviews or not
Old 16-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #8364
Greater Supremacy Member

dafuq, netzach RIP wait for t-ban over or create clone?

I'm not pro player lah, just play regularly. Not yandao also. A bit bui bui leh.
more yandao than me can liao

If I were in your shoes, I would just back down. I don't wanna get CSI-ed and having my photos splashing all over and etc. If people say you boh lam pa, just let it be.

Debating/quarreling behind a monitor is so dumb to me. For me, if it gets to warm, I'll just get out of the kitchen. I would always think for the rest of my family, friends and most importantly girlfriend. Do think about it. Sometimes bashing head on is never a good option.

My 2c.
this guy knows best, after all you pcw so long, sure will give a few details of yourself away and the other guy is just random guy, who just want to whack you, maybe he is your long lost enemy.
Old 16-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #8365
Great Supremacy Member

My 2c.
well said. No point being a keyboard warrior. we have alot of these lying in EDMW already. haha

just chill la. haha be a bigger man and walk away *not bui bui ah! haha
Old 16-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #8366

Was browsing for wax recommendation and chance upon this thread, but really too many page to read le. So i cut short my qns. Hope you guys can visualize my hair as i cannot gpgt now. I dont have thick hair like most of you guys. Mine is more towards silky. All my fringe is around my eye brow lvl and the side of my hair is shave to botak using #1 clip(spelling?)

The length is long enough to do this

But most of the time is would just let it down. I am using Giovanni deep cleansing shampoo, no conditioner as my hair is not rough at all. Currently using sebastian clay and redken hair spray.

For my hair, to achieve the style from the youtube video, which wax/clay and spray works for me huh? Saw a lot of gold digger, quicksand for wax and sea salt range for spray? Suits my hair mah?

Thanks in advance.
Old 16-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #8367
Great Supremacy Member

oh no, netzach tio banned!
Old 16-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #8368
Supremacy Member

My 2c.
He just texted me. Tio banned liaos. Now we will all miss the name netzach.

Lucky its only 3 days. LOL
Old 16-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #8369
Great Supremacy Member

Was browsing for wax recommendation and chance upon this thread, but really too many page to read le. So i cut short my qns. Hope you guys can visualize my hair as i cannot gpgt now. I dont have thick hair like most of you guys. Mine is more towards silky. All my fringe is around my eye brow lvl and the side of my hair is shave to botak using #1 clip(spelling?)

The length is long enough to do this

But most of the time is would just let it down. I am using Giovanni deep cleansing shampoo, no conditioner as my hair is not rough at all. Currently using sebastian clay and redken hair spray.

For my hair, to achieve the style from the youtube video, which wax/clay and spray works for me huh? Saw a lot of gold digger, quicksand for wax and sea salt range for spray? Suits my hair mah?

Thanks in advance.
Sebastian doesn't go well with comb back, its more for sculpting purposes. that's why its call craft clay.

To achieve the look, keep your hair touching your brows, depending on how high is your forehead.

Use sea salt spray on damp hair and blow dry like how he did. that will create volume and shape.

Finish off with gold digger. *quicksand is optional. It would be good to have but don't have, gold digger works just as fine on its own.
Strong hold and nice finish.
Old 16-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #8370

Sebastian doesn't go well with comb back, its more for sculpting purposes. that's why its call craft clay.

To achieve the look, keep your hair touching your brows, depending on how high is your forehead.

Use sea salt spray on damp hair and blow dry like how he did. that will create volume and shape.

Finish off with gold digger. *quicksand is optional. It would be good to have but don't have, gold digger works just as fine on its own.
Strong hold and nice finish.
Any sea salt range brand also can?
As for the gold digger wax, where can i purchase it locally?

After reading back a few more page, i realize i need a good hair dryer as im using braun one. CMI
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.