Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #8371
Great Supremacy Member

Any sea salt range brand also can?
As for the gold digger wax, where can i purchase it locally?

After reading back a few more page, i realize i need a good hair dryer as im using braun one. CMI
i am doing a bundle with LeeJhong.

I will pm you.

wah lao, i also using braun leh. what model?

Mine is BC1400.
Old 16-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #8372
Supremacy Member

Any sea salt range brand also can?
As for the gold digger wax, where can i purchase it locally?

After reading back a few more page, i realize i need a good hair dryer as im using braun one. CMI
Either Os fashion or KMS sea salt spray! I'm using the Os fashion one. It's working very good and I can't live without it!

To get your sea salt spray = ThePrettyJerk. U can contact LeeJhong. He can help you on this

Gold digger only can get through the Mass order organised by gaoxing.

I think I'm going to get another GD to keep stock.

Bro Gaoxing. How do I get the sponge wax ah? I want try..
gaoxing84 and leejhong like this.
Old 16-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #8373
Great Supremacy Member

Either Os fashion or KMS sea salt spray! I'm using the Os fashion one. It's working very good and I can't live without it!

To get your sea salt spray = ThePrettyJerk. U can contact LeeJhong. He can help you on this

sponge wax have to find Mensbazaar or Hairyportal.
But if have GD, no need sponge wax, unless u want use spongewax on its own. haha

u know who to contact for the GD la. haha batch 16 left a few only. coming in this week or latest next week. haha
Old 16-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #8374

i am doing a bundle with LeeJhong.

I will pm you.

wah lao, i also using braun leh. what model?

Mine is BC1400.
Received your PM. My hair dryer is the braun iontec HD 710 i think. The wind not strong tbh compare to my lok kok saloon brand.

Okok, thanks. Will contact gaoxing bro via PM for details if im getting
Old 16-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #8375
Supremacy Member

sponge wax have to find Mensbazaar or Hairyportal.
But if have GD, no need sponge wax, unless u want use spongewax on its own. haha

u know who to contact for the GD la. haha batch 16 left a few only. coming in this week or latest next week. haha
Don't have much idea the distinctive different between the Gold digger and sponge wax tho.

As I looking for a styling product with more shine and oiliness. Just for my lazy days, sometimes lazy to style up.

Btw. The gold digger really can use for very long sia, what u said during we met was very right! Me scare one day I use finish then you no longer carry the MO. Haha
Old 16-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #8376
Great Supremacy Member

Don't have much idea the distinctive different between the Gold digger and sponge wax tho.

As I looking for a styling product with more shine and oiliness. Just for my lazy days, sometimes lazy to style up.

Btw. The gold digger really can use for very long sia, what u said during we met was very right! Me scare one day I use finish then you no longer carry the MO. Haha
haha told you. don't worry la. just do only. hahaha.. where got stop one. hahaha i also need to use ma.

more shine and oiliness ah? need to have hold anot? haha if don't really need, scheme cream. haha
Old 16-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #8377
Great Supremacy Member

Received your PM. My hair dryer is the braun iontec HD 710 i think. The wind not strong tbh compare to my lok kok saloon brand.

this model quite power leh. maybe the nozzle not slim enough that's why don't feel the power.

this one shld be 2000w or 1800w right?

mine 1400w nia
Old 16-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #8378
Master Member

Whatme wan sample of spongewax? That time I buy from gx. Sic!

And netzach noooo... Tio report by a fagyit is really.....
Old 16-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #8379
Master Member

any recommended hairstyle for a nsf? no need cut botak, 1-2-1 or anything, but need keep it short and neat.
Old 16-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #8380
Supremacy Member

Was browsing for wax recommendation and chance upon this thread, but really too many page to read le. So i cut short my qns. Hope you guys can visualize my hair as i cannot gpgt now. I dont have thick hair like most of you guys. Mine is more towards silky. All my fringe is around my eye brow lvl and the side of my hair is shave to botak using #1 clip(spelling?)

But most of the time is would just let it down. I am using Giovanni deep cleansing shampoo, no conditioner as my hair is not rough at all. Currently using sebastian clay and redken hair spray.

For my hair, to achieve the style from the youtube video, which wax/clay and spray works for me huh? Saw a lot of gold digger, quicksand for wax and sea salt range for spray? Suits my hair mah?

Thanks in advance.

I believe most of the bros already answered your post but i hope to fill in a bit more if it helps.

I think you meant that you have fine hair, which means that the diameter of your hair is smaller. The good thing about fine hair is that pretty much of the styling products aint a problem for you and its easier to use these products to tame your hair well too. Gold Digger can be one good viable option to look at. Why do i say so?

1. Your hairstyle isn't that of a quiff or any other anti-gravity defying ones as well so the weight of GD should and will not be a major concern for you.
2. If your hair is that short, i think having GD as the main styling product will suffice. I believe you will do perfectly alright even if you omit the use of quicksand. On a side note, quicksand does nothing for me basically.

Moving on, you can give SSS a try as it really goes very well with GD as a whole. It helps to create volume for you. Bunches up your hair neatly and well enough for you to start applying the subsequent products. If you're looking for a brand to start with, try OS Fashion Sea Spray. U will love this combo seriously.

I guess you're using Redken Forceful 23 Hair Spray? It really freezes the hair like how it does for me like OSIS+ session finish. Next on the list, you can perhaps contemplate the possibility of getting a lightweight hair spray (i.e. PowerPoint hair spray). Gives a different look and feel from the typical hair sprays and does the job on a totally different level. Matte texture finish as it dries real fast.

Last point to add will be, one uses conditioner not only to make it silky smooth or light. Its more of the long term results that it helps to repair your hair by replenishing the lost proteins in the hair. We can not and will not be able to see all these with our bare eyes as its repairing and tailored for the main layer of our hair (cortex layer). What we're feeling is just the outermost layer. Its always up to one to exercise the degree of hair care for oneself. No right no wrong and its just for one's reference.
Old 16-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #8381
Supremacy Member

anyone tried gatsby hair jam yet?
Lol. Just asking to see any reviews or not
I help to bump up your post for you, bro!
Old 16-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #8382
Supremacy Member

If you can't live without it then its very good news for me leh bro! HAHA

Yeah thanks guys for the excellent response from the bundle package. 2months and gaoxing is on his 16th batch already. Quite a feat, i must say.
Old 16-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #8383
Supremacy Member

any recommended hairstyle for a nsf? no need cut botak, 1-2-1 or anything, but need keep it short and neat.
Just go for a typical undercut. Fringe length is up to you but i believe NSF can't keep it too long too so it shouldnt be a problem. When you dont feel like styling then so be it. On days when you want to style, you can do up a simple short quiff (if you got the length) or ivy league will be possible too. With that said, you can't really have that much variation when your hair is too short. Not only for NSF, its on a general basis for guys.
Old 16-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #8384
Supremacy Member

this model quite power leh. maybe the nozzle not slim enough that's why don't feel the power.

this one shld be 2000w or 1800w right?

mine 1400w nia
I using $19.90 1400W from courts leh. U all damn atas leh.
Old 16-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #8385
Great Supremacy Member

Mullet

10char
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.