HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #8611
Supremacy Member

think i use it wrongly already. i pump like definitely more than 6 times and my hair is not even long.
If i nv remb correctly, you are using KMS SSS right? KMS u can afford to spam because the holding factor isnt that strong. But 6 pumps shd do just alright. Pull up your hair and spray directly into the hair and not onto the scalp. Afterthen, tousle and rake your hair through from the roots to the ends while blowdrying. It should definitely do the job for you.
Old 19-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #8612
Great Supremacy Member

i pump so many times sometimes also cannot get enough hold

okay leh. my gd dont need use a lot. dont need dig out the wax, just "buay" with my thumb enough.
Dry properly. And also dry with your head tilted below or behind haha to get volume. And also dry to rub your hair around to spread the sss before blow dry
Old 19-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #8613
Supremacy Member

Hey man... i'm normally not like this... can check from my older posts, been posting since the beginning of this thread... I'm just easily ticked off today. *breathe...
Its normal bro! No offense taken at all. Constructive discussion to benefit everyone with relevant information while ensuring everyone being happy is the objective here. Enjoy the weekends people!
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 19-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #8614
Supremacy Member

okay leh. my gd dont need use a lot. dont need dig out the wax, just "buay" with my thumb enough.
Unfortunately, KMS SSS dont come with good holding factor as compared to OS Fashion. As honest as it is, its not really formulated to create an awesome structure in place. Thats why it suffices to say that branded stuffs aint necessarily good. Next on list, you can consider giving OS Fashion SSS a try. It should help you, i believe.
Old 19-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #8615
Master Member

i talking about too much sss. once i spray too much, the feeling damn eeyer...
Old 19-10-2013, 03:59 PM   #8616
Master Member

Unfortunately, KMS SSS dont come with good holding factor as compared to OS Fashion. As honest as it is, its not really formulated to create an awesome structure in place. Thats why it suffices to say that branded stuffs aint necessarily good. Next on list, you can consider giving OS Fashion SSS a try. It should help you, i believe.
wei wei wei!

i also feel kms not for volume. well, no where on the packaging it says for volume anyway. with a hold of 1/5 (on package) what to expect luh.

more for the crunchy feeling and finish i feel.

can use at the end. instead of hairspray right? can try kms 1-2 sprays. since kms sss air dries so quickly, dun nid blowdry. use fingers crunch abit to get that crunchiness that they advertise for.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #8617
Great Supremacy Member

ya i applied it when my hair is damp. i try to bring my hand further and spray 4-5 times. even i spray more than what is mentioned, when i make my hair, still very effective. but of course the product using up very fast and if 1mth need 2 bottles a bit costly. so i just thought i might be using it wrongly.
I until now not even half bottle. Probably still have 3/4 bottle. I style my hair everyday.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #8618
Great Supremacy Member

wei wei wei!

i also feel kms not for volume. well, no where on the packaging it says for volume anyway. with a hold of 1/5 (on package) what to expect luh.

more for the crunchy feeling and finish i feel.

can use at the end. instead of hairspray right? can try kms 1-2 sprays. since kms sss air dries so quickly, dun nid blowdry. use fingers crunch abit to get that crunchiness that they advertise for.
Wei wei wei kms good hor! Hahaha. Not bad la. The hold not as solid but softer feel. Haha. I like the smell though. Haha
Old 19-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #8619
Master Member

Wei wei wei kms good hor! Hahaha. Not bad la. The hold not as solid but softer feel. Haha. I like the smell though. Haha
i esp like the menthol!
Old 19-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #8620
Great Supremacy Member

i esp like the menthol!
Mint grapefruit. Like heaven. Haha.
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #8621
Arch-Supremacy Member

kms one not bad. just that need to spray a lot of times. and its gonna be darn costly if 2 bottles a mth.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #8622
Arch-Supremacy Member

retro hair

Old 19-10-2013, 05:13 PM   #8623
Great Supremacy Member

kms one not bad. just that need to spray a lot of times. and its gonna be darn costly if 2 bottles a mth.
try OS fashion next when got stock! haha. KMS is available for those who need it urgently. haha cause sometimes i got extra
Old 19-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #8624
Arch-Supremacy Member

True that it is subjective.
Renati is a great brand. It has holding power and doesn't contain unnecessary ingredients like petrolatum, lanolin (oil from sheep), parabens, mineral oil and some others.
When I was doing MO for Renati in hwz back then, I was always introducing many other brands that I was not selling as I know that not all will be suitable to 1 or 2 brands, just like SKII is not for everyone.
But IMO this thread has becoming more and more for a few members pushing only what they are just selling which is no longer a hair thread that members comes together to share honest opinions and be non bias about other products.
i have tried renati b4 but not the 90degrees thing so I can't make a comparison

but renati is not bad. the hold isn't really that bad and matt mud is really quite good actually. not super fantastic until I became a repeat customer but my experience wasn't bad.

Btw, why is SKII not suitable for everyone? explain leh
Old 19-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #8625
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm not for personal interest. And I feel that it has becoming more and more unhealthy especially only a few members talking abt the same products over and over again.
Example putting down Gatsby (not a fan of cos) and introducing the one which ingredient list is equally bad as Gatsby or worse.
honestly this part I've got to agree with u partially; i have tried quite a few gatsby down the years and they were all crap. Not talking about ingredients all that. Just the quality of the product is abysmal. even their hold is just rock solid hold which other products can replicate. Its not the kind of hold where the hairstyle is maintained throughout the day but still relatively pliable, eg, your hair doesn't look like its set in cement, which I find only quality products can do.

Btw, any deep cleansing shampoo to recommend? looking for 1 next

Last edited by deadbeat; 19-10-2013 at 05:54 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.