HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #9076
Supremacy Member

Just a little feedback or review on the carbolic shampoo sample I got. It's deep cleanse my scalp with sort of charcoal ingredient and I can feel my scalp is much cleaner than all of my shampoo.

It does lather well for me. Not like you guys mentioned that it doesn't. The smell also quite nice.

The Pote shampoo has a light citrus smell. It deep cleanse like carbolic but not as much. But if you want your hair less dehydrated after washing. Pote would be better. But if your hair is more oily. Carbolic should be better.

Now I alternate washing with Kanebo and Pote. Feeling very fresh after washin my head now.
leejhong likes this.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #9077

I have slightly thin hair.. and feels like changing to a deep cleansing shampoo..
experts here can recommend which is better? Kanebo or Carbolic?
read that both have good reviews so far..
Old 01-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #9078
Supremacy Member

so you previously using Pantene?
yes pantene. why?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #9079
Great Supremacy Member

Just a little feedback or review on the carbolic shampoo sample I got. It's deep cleanse my scalp with sort of charcoal ingredient and I can feel my scalp is much cleaner than all of my shampoo.

It does lather well for me. Not like you guys mentioned that it doesn't. The smell also quite nice.

The Pote shampoo has a light citrus smell. It deep cleanse like carbolic but not as much. But if you want your hair less dehydrated after washing. Pote would be better. But if your hair is more oily. Carbolic should be better.

Now I alternate washing with Kanebo and Pote. Feeling very fresh after washin my head now.
Pote for the win!s12:
Old 02-11-2013, 01:01 AM   #9080
Great Supremacy Member

Batch 16 of the Gold digger might be lost but Rasmus of Slikhaar was awesome enough to assist and render all the help he can.
Was told that he will resend me a batch if the shipment do not arrive 4 weeks from the date it was shipped!

AWESOME! BEST SERVICE FROM SLIKHAAR!
Old 02-11-2013, 01:25 AM   #9081

side track a little, anyone know a stylist in tampines that can help with re-styling of hair?

sick of my hair style, which is basically all push to 1 side and i have to cut very often so it doesnt look like a helmet when its too long.
Try nick from Tampines 1 Anthony hair boutique. Not bad. damage about 30SGD.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #9082

Aaaaand just a quick post.

Gold Digger > Claymation in terms of hold. Hands down! Thanks bro gaoxing for the recommendation. Great service too. Definitely gonna order another tub soon!
Old 02-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #9083
Great Supremacy Member

Gold Digger > Claymation in terms of hold. Hands down! Thanks bro gaoxing for the recommendation. Great service too. Definitely gonna order another tub soon!
Woah! Don't let rasmus of slikhaar see this! Haha he will be super happy lol
Old 02-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #9084
Great Supremacy Member

I just changed hairstyle. Never cut other style before other than mullet.

Might wanna try Goldigger.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #9085
Great Supremacy Member

I just changed hairstyle. Never cut other style before other than mullet.

Might wanna try Goldigger.
Lai lai lai. Haha
Old 02-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #9086
High Supremacy Member

Serious? I still feel GD is not holding enough. I thought Clay will have the most holding power.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #9087
Great Supremacy Member

Serious? I still feel GD is not holding enough. I thought Clay will have the most holding power.
I would like to say this depends on how stubborn your hair really is. Works differently for everyone.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #9088
Great Supremacy Member

Different items will have different holding power.
I think clay might not be necessarily be stronger but it has the the properties to so sculpting.

Wax on the other hand can be use for holding bunches of hair together.

I feel sebastian craft clay is not as strong as gold digger for combback or quiff but it's good for those Japanese hair style which require separation.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #9089

Arimino Spice Neo Freeze or pp hairspray stronger hold?
I tried both before. For the arimino, i feel that its abit lighter on the hair and it feels more pleasant on the hair, holding strength is quite comparable to pp, maybe jux a littleee bit stronger. Its pricey and fnishes fast. =(

PP i felt that it gives more shine, but its a cheaper and worth the price alternative. Overall, the hold is about the same, just that arimino easier to restyle.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #9090
Supremacy Member

yes pantene. why?
Worth changing to Kanebo? Since I'm also using Pantene now and might wanna change
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.