HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #9166
Great Supremacy Member

Actually I cannot stand gaoxing's that kind of hair. Not that its ugly or etc, do not get me wrong.

I'm thinking if my hair is like that. I would get super irritated. I cannot stand hair touching my forehead.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #9167
Arch-Supremacy Member

short on the fringe, more on the crown.

mullet without the long tail behind.

A mullet would have no parting right? Right now my parting is slight left to right. Cause the 'hole' on the back of my head is the left. Crown refers to the overall top of the head? What about the sides? I usually tell the auntie to just cut high slope or Mohawk side.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #9168
High Supremacy Member

where is netzach???

faster come fap fap fap together!!!
I'm taking off Mai pants nao bro.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #9169
Great Supremacy Member

Actually I cannot stand gaoxing's that kind of hair. Not that its ugly or etc, do not get me wrong.

I'm thinking if my hair is like that. I would get super irritated. I cannot stand hair touching my forehead.
Used to it. Haha. I at home also like that.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #9170
Great Supremacy Member

A mullet would have no parting right? Right now my parting is slight left to right. Cause the 'hole' on the back of my head is the left. Crown refers to the overall top of the head? What about the sides? I usually tell the auntie to just cut high slope or Mohawk side.
Nope. It will be like mohawk or fauxhawk without fringe. Cut your fringe till damn short. Then sides shaved. Leave the top short as well but slightly longer than the sides and front to do the hawk
Old 05-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #9171
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got to highly recommend Joel from LaCoCo already! Not only is he a great hairstylist but very friendly too! He just dropped me a text out of the blue asking how's my haircut I did last week & if I have any problems styling it.

This kind of hairstylist, how to don't recommend? Not trying to do a netzach here but I'm glad I jumped over from kobayashi.

*NOT a paid review ok!
Old 05-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #9172
Great Supremacy Member

Got to highly recommend Joel from LaCoCo already! Not only is he a great hairstylist but very friendly too! He just dropped me a text out of the blue asking how's my haircut I did last week & if I have any problems styling it.

This kind of hairstylist, how to don't recommend? Not trying to do a netzach here but I'm glad I jumped over from kobayashi.

*NOT a paid review ok!
Not a surprise because he wants to keep you as his loyal customer.

My hairstylist from Kobayashi does this too and my girlfriend doesn't like it. She said she wanna accompany me down everytime I cut my hair.
gaoxing84 and deaththeorist like this.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #9173
Master Member

or u can just tell auntie "jian spike". super fine hair will look very nice. like kamijou touma. no need style at all still look damn good. my friend got this style. he didnt know who is kamijou touma, just so happen that it looked similar.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #9174
Great Supremacy Member

or u can just tell auntie "jian spike". super fine hair will look very nice. like kamijou touma. no need style at all still look damn good. my friend got this style. he didnt know who is kamijou touma, just so happen that it looked similar.
Cut this kind hair must be good condition. If not, it would look like bird bird hair on your hair to be honest.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:14 PM   #9175
Master Member

Cut this kind hair must be good condition. If not, it would look like bird bird hair on your hair to be honest.
his hair bleach until gg one. cui until cannot cui. either the auntie is up there, or the style is tolerant? dunno.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #9176
Great Supremacy Member

his hair bleach until gg one. cui until cannot cui. either the auntie is up there, or the style is tolerant? dunno.
Actually I cut mallet, spike, chicken head all my life. I have quite alot of experience with cutting this kind of hairstyles.

Maybe she visualize the shape damn good.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #9177
Master Member

Actually I cut mallet, spike, chicken head all my life. I have quite alot of experience with cutting this kind of hairstyles.

Maybe she visualize the shape damn good.
hahaha mallet :p

oh ya... his hair bleach until damnnnnn fine, thats why i recommend to the fine hair guy.

my hair until JC also is spike yi ge one but not as nice.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #9178
Great Supremacy Member

hahaha mallet :p

oh ya... his hair bleach until damnnnnn fine, thats why i recommend to the fine hair guy.

my hair until JC also is spike yi ge one but not as nice.
You had a choice. Mine is bo bian.

But now I change to side slick or slick back or whatever you call it.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #9179
Supremacy Member

Morning people!

Meeting our yandao LJH bro later to poison me and pass him my cues.
haha. i waiting to meet him. he too popular. ppl meet him need take queue number!
Dont troll liao hor.

Thanks bro for the cues! My friends commented that its nice. HAHA
Old 05-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #9180
Supremacy Member

I sua ku sia. I didn't know do presentation must wear formal one. Pai seh arh, I ITE kia only.
Why suddenly talk about presentation?

Screw formal wear. I never wear formal for presentation
Coz he saw me in formal and he wanted to suan me by asking why i wear so nice to school. Haha not i want to, but bo bian. Presentation mah. This x3d bro here even more sat ki. Styled his hair so nice and come meet me at station.

Science students dun wear formal one, i realize. Haha basket.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.