Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #9331
Master Member

hi what does perming really do?
Its to chemically change the structural bonds of the hair to become curly. There are a few variations of perming. Two main broad categories of permed results are tight curls and loose curls. For a more comprehensive answer, i think google will be a better solution.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #9332
Supremacy Member

Any hair loss doctor to recommend?
Old 11-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #9333
Great Supremacy Member

Its the thought that counts, bro! If you feel that she will like it and it shows ur sincerity and efforts in choosing this, i dont see why not.
You know lar. Last few years gifts all quite expensive then suddenly. Actually I already told her before liao, Christmas, Vday and birthdays to me are like nothing because its like just an excuse to receive more gifts for the female. I said only the date we got together is important to me.

Initially she couldn't take it.
gaoxing84 and leejhong like this.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #9334
Great Supremacy Member

I think this is my current hairstyle leh. Cannot confirm whether ijjit. Need JH to confirm because so far only he has seen me in the my new cut.

next hair do! soon purple will say i start another trend. LOL flatter version but don't know my chui face shape can pull it off anot.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #9335
Master Member

Any hair loss doctor to recommend?
Doctors i dun have their names but u can try this centre out. Trichokare. They specialize in hair related issues, like oriental hair solutions and etc, but their prices tend to be more economical. Reviews on them are not bad as they dont really hard sell their packages to you.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #9336
Master Member

I think this is my current hairstyle leh. Cannot confirm whether ijjit. Need JH to confirm because so far only he has seen me in the my new cut.
I might be wrong but I wouldnt say so. Yours is totally shaved on the sides and your crown is definitely of a higher gradient than that of the pic. Yours is comb back which tends to be more voluminous as well. The pic one is actually more "quiet" while yours is quite "loud", if you get what i mean.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #9337
Master Member

will perming help create a more textured slick back hairstyle? or is it best to stay natural for slick back?
Old 11-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #9338
Great Supremacy Member

I might be wrong but I wouldnt say so. Yours is totally shaved on the sides and your crown is definitely of a higher gradient than that of the pic. Yours is comb back which tends to be more voluminous as well. The pic one is actually more "quiet" while yours is quite "loud", if you get what i mean.
Ohh okay. But Su said mine isn't considered as comb back leh. She said mine is side quiff or something. Can't really remember but looks something like that other than the sides.
leejhong likes this.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:02 PM   #9339
Master Member

this one asian black hair cannot pull off lah confirm. its nice because of the colour shade and texture.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #9340
Supremacy Member

hi what does perming really do?
makes my hair look like my pubic hair.... LOLOLOLOLOL

jus joking
Old 11-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #9341

claymation bo sample ah? sell till song song alr. haha

Haha! Last week biz is pretty damn good! No worries la bro, next shipment coming in this week (HOPEFULLY) I alr constant remind them to give a packet of HdF sample size. Haha! If don't have I give you 1 jug you go spread da love
Old 11-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #9342

Digging that chuck bass hair!!!
Old 11-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #9343
Supremacy Member

where's mine
Old 11-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #9344
Great Supremacy Member

You know lar. Last few years gifts all quite expensive then suddenly. Actually I already told her before liao, Christmas, Vday and birthdays to me are like nothing because its like just an excuse to receive more gifts for the female. I said only the date we got together is important to me.

Initially she couldn't take it.
damn straight. lol
Old 11-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #9345
Great Supremacy Member

this one asian black hair cannot pull off lah confirm. its nice because of the colour shade and texture.
ya lor. the colour shade and texture. we black hair just look like a nerd or loser. hahaha.
texture might be able to replicate

maybe i should color my hair.
hmmmmm...........
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.