HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #9421
Great Supremacy Member

me no customer service la. i just order and distribute. people piss me off i also bite back. lol

like netzach!
deaththeorist and netzach like this.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #9422
Great Supremacy Member

gonna hoot 50 tubs of gold digger soon! so people no need to wait to lay their paws on the gold digger!

silverfox sooonn.. very soooonnnn!
Old 12-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #9423
Great Supremacy Member

gonna hoot 50 tubs of gold digger soon! so people no need to wait to lay their paws on the gold digger!

silverfox sooonn.. very soooonnnn!
Got market demand for so much arh?
Old 12-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #9424
Great Supremacy Member

Got market demand for so much arh?
haha since 1st sep till now, people here in sg ordered a total of 240+ tubs alr. haha

i guess have ba
Old 13-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #9425

haha since 1st sep till now, people here in sg ordered a total of 240+ tubs alr. haha

i guess have ba
when you gg become SG's official distributor!!!
Old 13-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #9426
Great Supremacy Member

As usual, beckham, stylo milo!
Old 13-11-2013, 12:48 AM   #9427
Great Supremacy Member

when you gg become SG's official distributor!!!
don't have capital. haha unless rasmus jio me, then i see how.
Old 13-11-2013, 12:53 AM   #9428
Supremacy Member

my tube of joico is finishing soon..any advice what hair styling products to use?? recommendations?? i usually use joico only without any hair spray, quite out of touch with the current products that's available/popular in the market..

my hair is abit curly, sides and back overlap (or is the term undercut??) anyway, i usually style my hair just by sweeping it to the left all the way. is there a name for this hairstyle??lol.
Old 13-11-2013, 12:55 AM   #9429
Supremacy Member

adding on,, is there any website that i can refer to for trendy singaporean guys hairstyle?? any help is much appreciated!
Old 13-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #9430
Master Member

my tube of joico is finishing soon..any advice what hair styling products to use?? recommendations?? i usually use joico only without any hair spray, quite out of touch with the current products that's available/popular in the market..

my hair is abit curly, sides and back overlap (or is the term undercut??) anyway, i usually style my hair just by sweeping it to the left all the way. is there a name for this hairstyle??lol.
Coming from joico? Get vantachi clay! Much better than joico imo. Sticks to hair better, comes off hands better. All product gets into hair, so application is a breeze. And the hold is slightly better to boot.
Old 13-11-2013, 12:59 AM   #9431
Master Member

adding on,, is there any website that i can refer to for trendy singaporean guys hairstyle?? any help is much appreciated!
Talk a walk around town? Left right center all shaved sides. And 1 in 3 have quiff or pompadour or comb back
Old 13-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #9432
Arch-Supremacy Member

people piss me off i also bite back. lol
like netzach!
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 13-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #9433

Hi, just looted GD a few days ago. It was around 8+ at night and I went down to gaoxing's house area to collect it. I must say, he's a flexible man. Supposed to meet at Tanjong pagar mrt then tampines but afterwards, I met gaoxing at his place. Thanks for the product! It's nothing like the products I used before. Still trying to play with it haha. It gives me the power like the pink gatsby ( GD is stronger) and is easy to wash off. I'll definitely get the GD when I finished mine thought it costs $26 haha.
Old 13-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #9434
Great Supremacy Member

Haha. Singapore now all the style is either u go for the American or British quiff or Korean curly. But since you have natural curl, go for the Korean look but must see your face shape if it suits you.

Nv use Joico before but my friends who uses it say it's not that strong afterall.

The product you need is gonna depend on what hairstyle you wanna go for.

There's a few.
Gold digger
Nigelle bold make clay
Hdf quicksand
Hdf claymation
Vantachi clay
A few to list.
Lol really too many to list it all out.
Old 13-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #9435
Great Supremacy Member

Hi, just looted GD a few days ago. It was around 8+ at night and I went down to gaoxing's house area to collect it. I must say, he's a flexible man. Supposed to meet at Tanjong pagar mrt then tampines but afterwards, I met gaoxing at his place. Thanks for the product! It's nothing like the products I used before. Still trying to play with it haha. It gives me the power like the pink gatsby ( GD is stronger) and is easy to wash off. I'll definitely get the GD when I finished mine thought it costs $26 haha.
Pruss one!

Haha good things are a little more costly to have because of quality!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.