HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #9916

hi. me looking for wax that got strong hold.. but not oily that type after applying.. any1 can recommend me a wax?
Old 21-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #9917

hi. me looking for wax that got strong hold.. but not oily that type after applying.. any1 can recommend me a wax?
Yo ! whats your hair length and what kind of style you going for? Some details of this would be better for us to recommend you. Otherwise, based on this info, i can only say HdF Quicksand bro! give a nice 'sea-salt' matte finish
Old 21-11-2013, 11:43 PM   #9918
High Supremacy Member

MSG/find the GX korkor dude, won't go wrong.
Old 21-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #9919

Yo ! whats your hair length and what kind of style you going for? Some details of this would be better for us to recommend you. Otherwise, based on this info, i can only say HdF Quicksand bro! give a nice 'sea-salt' matte finish
my hair length is about medium long and my hair is quite thin. whenever i apply wax, it kind of oily and wont hold. i was looking for a wax that will make my hair look more and natural but wont feel oily after applying it.
Old 21-11-2013, 11:58 PM   #9920

my hair length is about medium long and my hair is quite thin. whenever i apply wax, it kind of oily and wont hold. i was looking for a wax that will make my hair look more and natural but wont feel oily after applying it.
Definitely quicksand. It gives your hair the Matt look and won't feel or look oily cause the quicksand absorbs oil. I'm using quicksand so I know, as recommended by all the bros here!
isonoob likes this.
Old 22-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #9921

Definitely quicksand. It gives your hair the Matt look and won't feel or look oily cause the quicksand absorbs oil. I'm using quicksand so I know, as recommended by all the bros here!
ok. thanks bro
Old 22-11-2013, 12:23 AM   #9922
Arch-Supremacy Member

i realize that GD does not have too rough a texture. I prefer clay which gives the rough effect rather the the slick effect. Maybe try use a bit lesser tomorrow...

anyway, the Kanebo conditioner is AMAZING! my hair was initially a little hard and rigid despite using other conditioners but after trying out the kanebo conditioner 4 days in a row, its amazingly smooth, soft and really nice to the touch. Seriously fantastic product. The smell retains for some time after your hair dries which is really nice. And your hair does feel more healthier as well
Old 22-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #9923
High Supremacy Member

anyway, the Kanebo conditioner is AMAZING! my hair was initially a little hard and rigid despite using other conditioners but after trying out the kanebo conditioner 4 days in a row, its amazingly smooth, soft and really nice to the touch. Seriously fantastic product. The smell retains for some time after your hair dries which is really nice. And your hair does feel more healthier as well
dude here knows what he's talking about. Fuggin Kanebo shampoo and conditioner = absolute must-have.
Old 22-11-2013, 01:55 AM   #9924

Got girl here?! Wow!
Mahahaha why??
Old 22-11-2013, 02:13 AM   #9925
Great Supremacy Member

Mahahaha why??
just a little rare since it's male dominant forum. but good to have one around. can give your comments.
effynius likes this.
Old 22-11-2013, 02:14 AM   #9926
Great Supremacy Member

you need something real dry.
quicksand or nigelle bold make clay.
maybe even uevo grey.
Old 22-11-2013, 03:08 AM   #9927
Master Member

just a little rare since it's male dominant forum. but good to have one around. can give your comments.
So how? Effy, what's ur take on the ubiquitous undercut xD
Old 22-11-2013, 03:10 AM   #9928
Master Member

ok. thanks bro
Yea man, get something with clay inside it. Like real clay, eg quicksand or claymation.
Old 22-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #9929
High Supremacy Member

my os sea salt spray from yandao leejhong finishing soon. any other brands of sea salt spray to intro? need some mousse for certain occasions as well. am considering Schwarzkopf OSiS Hold Miracle Ultra Strong Cream Mousse.
Old 22-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #9930

Can someone recommend me what brand of hair clay to use?

My hair is of the short and spiky kind. I want holding power . I've used goldwell's Roughman clay before but couldn't find it no more. Thanks.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.