Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #9931
Great Supremacy Member

Morning people.
Old 22-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #9932
Master Member

was using this previously. or was it 07. I bought it from kobayashi from chio bu purple after seeing how amazing the natural effect was. no stickiness no shine no nothing unlike sea salt spray that has a bit. but a bit expensive. if got cheaper source I don't mind that.
Old 22-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #9933
Great Supremacy Member

Can someone recommend me what brand of hair clay to use?

My hair is of the short and spiky kind. I want holding power . I've used goldwell's Roughman clay before but couldn't find it no more. Thanks.
Somebody just got it off a salon. Find online?
Old 22-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #9934
Master Member

Xeonboy bro was also asking me the same question. U can try out Eco SSS which comes with softer hold and less dryness. Its more capable in creating tousled and casual look as compared to OS, due to the aspect that dryness is not as high for Eco. So it looks more natural. On a side note, i will be testing out some mousse in the next month and perhaps by then, i will be able to share some mousse products that perhaps some bros are looking for!
thanks yandao leejhong!

but does it hold well? what i'm doing now is setting up with your os sss then straight away finish up with your ppp hairspray. effects are fantastic but would be better if I can achieve 99.9% matte-ness.
Old 22-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #9935
Master Member

My hair is of the short and spiky kind. I want holding power . I've used goldwell's Roughman clay before but couldn't find it no more. Thanks.
tiagong nigella bold hold something something quite good wor

personally like quicksand and only quicksand due to its matte finish. unless until someone can intro me a matte-er clay/wax...
Old 22-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #9936
Supremacy Member

i realize that GD does not have too rough a texture. I prefer clay which gives the rough effect rather the the slick effect. Maybe try use a bit lesser tomorrow...

anyway, the Kanebo conditioner is AMAZING! my hair was initially a little hard and rigid despite using other conditioners but after trying out the kanebo conditioner 4 days in a row, its amazingly smooth, soft and really nice to the touch. Seriously fantastic product. The smell retains for some time after your hair dries which is really nice. And your hair does feel more healthier as well
Good review on the kanebo conditioner bro! Will be posting this onto my site soon. Its currently out of stock right now but if any is interested, pls feel free to text or pm anytime to place your reservation for it.
Old 22-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #9937
Supremacy Member

dude here knows what he's talking about. Fuggin Kanebo shampoo and conditioner = absolute must-have.
Where is your review on kanebo conditioner, bro! A lot of people do look out for your reviews too actually.
Old 22-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #9938
Supremacy Member

I highly recommend you to give EBL Forced Finalizing Hair Clay a try. Definitely will suit your criterion that you stated. Pm-ed you already.
Old 22-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #9939
Supremacy Member

Morning people.
Morning bro! Its friday once again. So fast.
Old 22-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #9940
Supremacy Member

thanks yandao leejhong!

but does it hold well? what i'm doing now is setting up with your os sss then straight away finish up with your ppp hairspray. effects are fantastic but would be better if I can achieve 99.9% matte-ness.
ECO doesnt hold that well as OS because of the difference in terms of holding factor. But to be honest, it holds reasonably well and really gives me a different form of bettered tousled look. However, both SSS are already matte texture and its relatively impossible to see shine unless you didnt blow dry totally or its due to the lighting. I believe mousse should come with slightly more shine than SSS though. PP hair spray also comes with matte finish alr. IMO, you can consider giving 90degs wax or EBL hair clay a try too, if you have the chance. Both are dry styling products and gives a matte texture finish.
Old 22-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #9941
Supremacy Member

tiagong nigella bold hold something something quite good wor

personally like quicksand and only quicksand due to its matte finish. unless until someone can intro me a matte-er clay/wax...
Nigelle Bold Make Clay is actually very matte. Lightweight clay and proves to work best even with SG's humid climate. Yes, it can be pretty expensive but it can also last you indefinitely. Just about 5cents size or less will be able to do the job pretty well.

Quicksand is already ultra matte. I dont think you can find any that can be even drier than it already lah bro. Why you prefer so matte? Sometimes, with a bit of shine, you will be surprised that it looks pretty good too.
Old 22-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #9942
Arch-Supremacy Member

hey guys wats the best shampoo and conditioner for stubborn hair? no budget
Old 22-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #9943
High Supremacy Member

Where is your review on kanebo conditioner, bro! A lot of people do look out for your reviews too actually.
Look out for my reviews to say that I'm spokesman, attack dog, Japanese rakuten fellow, etc and hamtam me right lol.

That aside, though I haven't been really using the Kanebo conditioner, it's been one good experience thus far. I'll go for Kanebo shampoo + conditioner usually when I want to moisturize my hair and all. Hair's dark, shinny, silky smooth with the Shea butter smell after 'Kanebo-ing'. For a good night sleep, it's a must-do. Great price with huge ass bottle worth of conditioner, value for money, this **** is probably gonna last me for quite some time. Morning 'Kanebo-ing' + a few pumps of the red SSS + Voi for the natural messy look, hair's dark, shinny and smells good. (Simple man here, no quiffs, undercuts, or curry porks) Alternatively, Paul Mitch to wake me up + OS SSS + Voi for the 'dry' look. Complete with a cup of Kopi-O Siew Dai + a scope of collagen powder and all's good.
leejhong likes this.
Old 22-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #9944
Great Supremacy Member

as promised, my so called slightly messier quiff.
today use SSS, a small dab of quicksand to layer in the first part to remove oil and Silverfox to style, Powerpoint hair spray to finish. HUNGER GAMES TONIGHT! KATNISSS!!!!

Old 22-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #9945
High Supremacy Member

GX korkor everyday looking so sacksi
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.