The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonprokan

Reaction score
viewimage.php

How shld i get the hairdresser to do this hairstyle for me?
show picture :s22: if u can get ur hairstylist to do it by u verbally telling him/her, u can be the hairstylist.

dragonprokan

Reaction score
interesting...

because people used to think comb is good for the scalp and good for hair
how does combing affect the scalp? :s11:

for me i use comb to style my hair when my hair was pretty long. spray and backcomb for straight and volumised effect. comb after showering to create a 'shape' and set the parting, after awhile ur hair will stay that way

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Hi, thanks all whom replied to my question/post. really appreciate but my hairstyle i referring to is something like this:
e0rked.png

yupp, can kason produce such standard? sorry for being 'rude' by asking like tt i just want to know. cheers!

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, thanks all whom replied to my question/post. really appreciate but my hairstyle i referring to is something like this:
e0rked.png

yupp, can kason produce such standard? sorry for being 'rude' by asking like tt i just want to know. cheers!

i think different people got different hair texture, if your hair texture different, you may not get the same effect.

Horiv3

Master Member
Reaction score
There was a local website which shows different hairstyles and also a forum for hair discussion, posted here quite sometime back.
Anyone still remember? Whats the URL?

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
i think different people got different hair texture, if your hair texture different, you may not get the same effect.

hmm, i know what you mean, thanks. but can Kason produce such a cut? really eager to ty him soon. any opinions? dragon? lite? mookie?

dragonprokan

Reaction score
hmm, i know what you mean, thanks. but can Kason produce such a cut? really eager to ty him soon. any opinions? dragon? lite? mookie?
for that, its not really about the cut since as long as u have the length, its more of the styling part. the sides look really hard to do leh, its not shaved right? its combed backwards as well i think? for it not to 'pop out', u would need some length, beyond ur ear somewhere near ur jawline imo(or u can just blast ur hairdryer and make it flat. will take quite some time).. and ur hair texture plays a part too ofc, especially for the sides

other than sides i see no problem ba, just gel/mousse and comb then hairspray. kason should be able to do it, just remember to show him the picture and ask if the sides are possible for u

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
for that, its not really about the cut since as long as u have the length, its more of the styling part. the sides look really hard to do leh, its not shaved right? its combed backwards as well i think? for it not to 'pop out', u would need some length, beyond ur ear somewhere near ur jawline imo(or u can just blast ur hairdryer and make it flat. will take quite some time).. and ur hair texture plays a part too ofc, especially for the sides

other than sides i see no problem ba, just gel/mousse and comb then hairspray. kason should be able to do it, just remember to show him the picture and ask if the sides are possible for u

Woah, damn observant! Yes, the sides are cut short using the scissors only. But towards maximum, as in all the way until the scissors cannot reach. And, yeah, thanks i will ask kason about it before cutting! :) if he say no, then ask him how to do my hair liao. ):

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
e0rked.png

overall your hair must be pretty long, even the "fringe" part.. thus when style it back it "flows" all the way to the back. if its say sightly not long enough.. im guessing it will spring back. biong!

the sides gotta be thinly layered yet long. so you can pull it to the back. so the whole style has a very constant feel.

i believe in any hairstyle, the cut is really impt.. the cut will make the styling a lot easier plus, it will stay the way you wan it.

my 2 cent

dragonprokan

Reaction score
Woah, damn observant! Yes, the sides are cut short using the scissors only. But towards maximum, as in all the way until the scissors cannot reach. And, yeah, thanks i will ask kason about it before cutting! :) if he say no, then ask him how to do my hair liao. ):
ohh.. good luck :D

PoorFook

Reaction score
hello people.. i would like to ask a question.

what should a guy 18+ with an oblong face and has rough textured hair cut? long or short?

here is a picture of my face shape.

Eopcq.jpg

tildveryn

Reaction score
make appointment at tampines twister... sometimes can also wait long long... too crowded at times

dragonprokan

Reaction score
hello people.. i would like to ask a question.

what should a guy 18+ with an oblong face and has rough textured hair cut? long or short?

here is a picture of my face shape.

Eopcq.jpg
i feel like im looking at a zombie :s13:

u should go short(but not super short) unless u know how to style long hair and make it look neat and stylish instead of messy, oily and flat.

and are u sure u have rough hair texture? most asians have soft straight hair, do u use conditioners? if u dont u should start using them i think

PoorFook

Reaction score
i feel like im looking at a zombie :s13:

u should go short(but not super short) unless u know how to style long hair and make it look neat and stylish instead of messy, oily and flat.

and are u sure u have rough hair texture? most asians have soft straight hair, do u use conditioners? if u dont u should start using them i think

no.. i do not know how to sadly..

well.. not exactly rough.. just dry straight hair.. :l
i did use conditioner in the past but i don't really feel the diference.. :(

dragonprokan

Reaction score
no.. i do not know how to sadly..

well.. not exactly rough.. just dry straight hair.. :l
i did use conditioner in the past but i don't really feel the diference.. :(
i dunno if monsoon brand is good but i use it myself and kinda ok for me. i use the rebonding/coloring one, seems to be the most 'intense' one so i think u can try that as a conditioner (and its cheap also :D)

u got dye hair before or no? all the while ur hair is dry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.