The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MookieTea

Reaction score
what remedy / products u recommend?

If your hair/scalp is dry, you could use coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil on your scalp a few days per week. You could apply them onto your scalp and massage for maybe 1/2mins? Wash off the next day. :)
Or you could warm the oil and massage into your scalp and leave it on for 30mins.

If that's a hassle for you, you could just step into any salon and ask for a hydrating or moisturizing shampoo from them. :)

starsandstripes

Reaction score
How do i keep the long part of the fringe from drooping out when i lean forward? Using joico and osis lvl 2 but it keeps falling out..

b0ib0ii

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm going to cut my hair. So wondering what are some of the nice hairstyle that both sides of my side burn area is shave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.