HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 3

Like Tree1014Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2014, 10:32 PM   #1591
Master Member

after using sss do we need to blow dry the hair then apply the clay/wax?
No, if u don't want to. I seldom blowdry.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #1592
Great Supremacy Member

I will blow dry.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:08 PM   #1593
Master Member

Yes you will have to blowdry then apply the clay/wax. Because SSS is a liquid product and not mist-type, it will not evaporate that easily. Blowdry it to get the volume that you want. Rule of thumb is liquid-based product is to be used on hair that has moisture.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:06 AM   #1594
Great Supremacy Member

Just collected my GD from gaoxing84 today. Thanks for the service!

On a side note, my hair is probably screaming for help since it has been assaulted by the myriad of products that I'm currently using.

Can't wait for the Kanebo to arrive!
Glad to help! Spread the words! May create a fb page for gold digger and silverfox
Lol

Yea. Sss is meant to blow dry to create massive volume and texture.. once blown well, you will see the outlook of the style and wax is used to define it and hold it well.

Wtf gaoxing n I got common friends!lol
Lol damn qiao. Haha I no need walk so far to pass the gd. Lol just few cubicle away.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:23 PM   #1595

Stocks for PP spray just arrived! I will be texting the guys who had reserved their PP previously and for people who wish to get a bottle of spray or stockup before CNY, please do so asap! Stocks are healthy as of now but once its wiped out, next shipment will defn be after CNY!
Bro can reserve for me 1 PP spray? I will collect together with Kanebo when it arrives. Let me know if you need me to pay first.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:33 PM   #1596
Master Member

Bro can reserve for me 1 PP spray? I will collect together with Kanebo when it arrives. Let me know if you need me to pay first.
No problem bro! I am left with a few bottles of kanebo shampoo before its out of stock again. Next shipment might or might not reach before CNY!

On a side note, i had received a few orders for Silhouette hair spray and today will be the last day of the preorder. For people who wish to get one of these, please pm/text me anytime! Cheers!
Old 04-01-2014, 03:18 PM   #1597

No problem bro! I am left with a few bottles of kanebo shampoo before its out of stock again. Next shipment might or might not reach before CNY!

On a side note, i had received a few orders for Silhouette hair spray and today will be the last day of the preorder. For people who wish to get one of these, please pm/text me anytime! Cheers!
Just received carbolic shampoo today and had a quick shower. Have to say the product is decent which really makes my hair feels drier and don't clump together when dry. Has a nice smell too (not too strong). Best is makes hair easier to style
Old 04-01-2014, 03:32 PM   #1598
Master Member

Just received carbolic shampoo today and had a quick shower. Have to say the product is decent which really makes my hair feels drier and don't clump together when dry. Has a nice smell too (not too strong). Best is makes hair easier to style
Yes bro! Carbolic is superb when it comes to cleansing. No doubt that there isnt any nice aroma, no moisturizing effects but it does its job well enough. I always use it when i need to give my hair a thorough wash especially after sports.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:21 PM   #1599
Master Member

Okay guys, the soon to be arriving kanebo shampoo are all taken up by full reservations! Am guessing its due to the overwhelming demand especially when CNY is approaching. In any case, the next shipment might or might not reach before CNY so if people who wish to place reservation, please let me know! There will definitely be people who will MIA when stocks arrive actually.

On a side note, we're stocking up and will be trying our best not to disappoint people! Cheers!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:37 PM   #1600
Arch-Supremacy Member

Old 04-01-2014, 10:51 PM   #1601
Supremacy Member

Lucky I buy extra kanebo shampoo long ago liao! Hope after cny then replenish it! Haha!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:55 PM   #1602

Just reserved one Kanebo after the rave reviews from here. Hopefully it works as well for me as it has for everyone else here!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:19 PM   #1603

My current kanebo last me from october till now and still going strong...Although i did rotate around with some other shampoos,but i think i use this shampoo the most out of the others because of its smell!!!
leejhong likes this.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:47 AM   #1604

Hi just bought kanebo shampoo and conditioner guys... New to haircare. Anyone has suggestion on how many times and how regular to use the shampoo and conditioner?
Old 05-01-2014, 02:46 AM   #1605
Honorary Member

GD collected. Now waiting for spray n shampoo from leejhong! Haha
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.