x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
effy: You might wanna try out the hair scene in JB as well? :s11:

For your hair length, dye and treatment would be freaking expensive. :sad:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Advance happy CNY to my friends here! Wish you all shen ti jian kang, wan shi ru yi!

Style hair! :)

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

Sorry for the stereotype but I tot bloggers get their hair stuff done for free? Or at least massively discounted?

But damn... MISTer wall.e. That got me hahahaha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huat ar!!!! Fat ar!!!! Get it? Fat? Means huat or hair in canto? And also puipui in England cos of all the goodies?

Aww nevermind.....

I get it. Whack as much pineapple tarts, ba kwa slices and whatever almond cookies as much as possible. :o

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the stereotype but I tot bloggers get their hair stuff done for free? Or at least massively discounted?

I have no idea. I kinda feel the blogging thing kinda already died off alright? :s11:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have no idea. I kinda feel the blogging thing kinda already died off alright? :s11:

Still got massive lots of bloggers getting sponsored or heavily discounted at salons. Mostly females bloggers duh. Even blogshops are sponsoring them to wear/advertise their clothes.

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Those that die down are those personal blog w/o sponsorships and adverts. Successful bloggers can get house reno, car, pregnancy, diapers, all sponsored. Quite xiasway but hard truth.

effynius

Reaction score

Mahahaha yeaaa WALL E!

And yea, it is sponsored. :)

Many has the mindset that bloggers get things for free - like freeloaders.

That's true to an extend but do know that some of us really put in a lot of effort in taking photographs and writing for the companies, also sharing tips and stuff with readers and friends.

MERRY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVE ;)

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just collected my spray from leejh. May all of you huat ah? They say rabbits this year quite lucky, anybody else rabbit?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Mahahaha yeaaa WALL E!

And yea, it is sponsored. :)

Many has the mindset that bloggers get things for free - like freeloaders.

That's true to an extend but do know that some of us really put in a lot of effort in taking photographs and writing for the companies, also sharing tips and stuff with readers and friends.

MERRY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVE ;)
Extent.

What u mean some?! U mean really got freeloader? :o got ppl scam free stuff but never write up anot? Like for example bluff stylist for free haircut but then put the blog post on infinite hold that kind

effynius

Reaction score
Extent.

What u mean some?! U mean really got freeloader? :o got ppl scam free stuff but never write up anot? Like for example bluff stylist for free haircut but then put the blog post on infinite hold that kind

Oops typo - extent. :s22:

And what you mean bluff for free? Some sponsors do approach bloggers.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oops typo - extent. :s22:

And what you mean bluff for free? Some sponsors do approach bloggers.

Meaning free service, but in return you write a review for the salon like it is out of the world, but in true fact it is average or maybe even lousy.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No no I mean free service, without the write up or review at all.

Eeeyer like that one, don't think so simple as just free service, will have ulterior motives. Sometimes they will do coloring, perming, rebonding for them, and it is not cheap so, yeah, there should be hidden agendas.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those that die down are those personal blog w/o sponsorships and adverts. Successful bloggers can get house reno, car, pregnancy, diapers, all sponsored. Quite xiasway but hard truth.

Get free pregnancy? Ohh my god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.