The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If%2Byou%2Bdon%27t%2Btry%2Byou%27ll%2Bnever%2Bknow%2Bif%2Byou%2Bdon%27t%2Bgo%2Bafter%2Bwhat%2Byou%2Bwant%2Byou%27ll%2Bnever%2Bget%2Bit%2Band%2Bif%2Byou%2Bnever%2Bask%2Bthe%2Banswer%2Bwill%2Balways%2Bbe%2Bno.jpg

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
it's OFFICIAL!
Just order 500 tubs of gold digger and silver fox!
Promotion will start now!
For every like on my FB Page Hair Broducts will entitle you to purchase the gold digger for $24! $2 discount.
Extended to all 500 tubs!!!! hehe
Break down 350 tubs of Gold Digger and 150 Tubs of Silver fox!

Reserve yours today!!!

stocks will come hopefully mid feb!
feel like test test SF lehs. Lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What day is it tomorrow? Its TPJ's first birthday! We have been around for 1 year and its all thanks to you guys' support! We are thankful and hence, we will be introducing several storewide promotions tomorrow! Do stay tuned to the great news and meanwhile, enjoy your first day of CNY!

http://www.theprettyjerk.com/

ecan07

Reaction score
Meaning free service, but in return you write a review for the salon like it is out of the world, but in true fact it is average or maybe even lousy.

I think really depends on the blogger. If it's really bad I doubt the blogger will even write cos credibility is v impt. They earn from this sponsor but lose readership, then end up lose more

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What day is it tomorrow? Its TPJ's first birthday! We have been around for 1 year and its all thanks to you guys' support! We are thankful and hence, we will be introducing several storewide promotions tomorrow! Do stay tuned to the great news and meanwhile, enjoy your first day of CNY!

http://www.theprettyjerk.com/

Tomorrow still house visiting leh. Only at night then free to check promotions. Promotions on for a few days arh? :o

PetiaC

Reaction score
Still got massive lots of bloggers getting sponsored or heavily discounted at salons. Mostly females bloggers duh. Even blogshops are sponsoring them to wear/advertise their clothes.

The free hair styling I get from my wife workplace, I never write any review, since it is going to let ppl say biased so why I bother. Good or bad let the photos show.

However I pay and go try different mens barber and still write a review after the haircut. This way I dun feel obliged to say any good things about the barber or hairstylist.

Maybe 1 day I have 1 million views on my fb page then I might get offers for hair styling endorsement.

Being male and ugly is socially disadvantaged :(

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The free hair styling I get from my wife workplace, I never write any review, since it is going to let ppl say biased so why I bother. Good or bad let the photos show.

However I pay and go try different mens barber and still write a review after the haircut. This way I dun feel obliged to say any good things about the barber or hairstylist.

Maybe 1 day I have 1 million views on my fb page then I might get offers for hair styling endorsement.

Being male and ugly is socially disadvantaged :(

I feel you bro. :(

Tried any barbers in Jurong area? :s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.