The Hair Thread - Part 3

Like Tree1014Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2014, 12:50 PM   #2041
Master Member

Ohh okay. Sorry lar, I didn't know.
Its k. Now u know. XD xD xD

Actually hor..... GX might look fantastic in pomade too sia. Like proper pomade not the water soluble one.
Old 19-01-2014, 12:53 PM   #2042
Supremacy Member

did you call to make appt in adv, im afraid today weekend that her schedule will be full.
It will be better to book an appointment first before going down.
Old 19-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #2043
Master Member

hey guys, any recommendation for a salon that cost below $20 for a men's haircut? planning to go for just trimming and keeping it neat and tidy. i think what leejhong said makes alot of sense, in that it is not worthwhile to spend so much on just trimming your hair if your hairstyle is the same.

anyway, do you guys style your hair before you go for a haircut? i think if style hair it will make it easier for the hairstylist to cut, but not sure if it is the common practice.

also, i purchased gold digger and os sea salt spray from gaoxing94. the os sea salt spray works as stated. created volume and made my hair look not so flat. for the gold digger i used a very small volume to style my hair, since i was afraid i would pull out too many of my fine hair. managed to achieve the hairstyle i want. was in aircon environment for around 8 hours, and hairstyle didnt collapse. my fringe did drop down a little every 2~3 hours or so, but a quick fix (pushing my fringe back up) would do the job. Might be because of my previous hairstyle as well, since i had a long fringe last time and my fringe would always fall on my forehead, so hair not used to spiking? anyway, its a good product! seller was very efficient and helpful as well.
Old 19-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #2044
Supremacy Member

did you call to make appt in adv, im afraid today weekend that her schedule will be full.
U know why everywhere u go cut hair, all cut like no difference?

Cos ur hair is jus too short for them to do extreme make-over
Old 19-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #2045
Supremacy Member

hey guys, any recommendation for a salon that cost below $20 for a men's haircut? planning to go for just trimming and keeping it neat and tidy. i think what leejhong said makes alot of sense, in that it is not worthwhile to spend so much on just trimming your hair if your hairstyle is the same.

anyway, do you guys style your hair before you go for a haircut? i think if style hair it will make it easier for the hairstylist to cut, but not sure if it is the common practice.

also, i purchased gold digger and os sea salt spray from gaoxing94. the os sea salt spray works as stated. created volume and made my hair look not so flat. for the gold digger i used a very small volume to style my hair, since i was afraid i would pull out too many of my fine hair. managed to achieve the hairstyle i want. was in aircon environment for around 8 hours, and hairstyle didnt collapse. my fringe did drop down a little every 2~3 hours or so, but a quick fix (pushing my fringe back up) would do the job. Might be because of my previous hairstyle as well, since i had a long fringe last time and my fringe would always fall on my forehead, so hair not used to spiking? anyway, its a good product! seller was very efficient and helpful as well.
Qb house or snip ave
Old 19-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #2046
Master Member

Style before cut? Wtf? Then they gonna wash off anyway wad. How to cut with wax and spray in ur hair sia

Where your preferred locales btw
Old 19-01-2014, 01:24 PM   #2047
Master Member

Style before cut? Wtf? Then they gonna wash off anyway wad. How to cut with wax and spray in ur hair sia

Where your preferred locales btw
i use hair clay only, so it wont be sticky or hard. just show them the general shape when styled so its easier for them to cut. cos my unstyled hair looks very different from my styled hair.

preferably in the north
Old 19-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #2048
Master Member

i use hair clay only, so it wont be sticky or hard. just show them the general shape when styled so its easier for them to cut. cos my unstyled hair looks very different from my styled hair.

preferably in the north
Barber? Normally salon will wash off regardless right?

Hmmm north I dunno. Calling for x3dnd3x!

Last edited by deaththeorist; 19-01-2014 at 03:20 PM..
Old 19-01-2014, 03:32 PM   #2049
Great Supremacy Member

Barber? Normally salon will wash off regardless right?

Hmmm north I dunno. Calling for x3dnd3x!
I don't cut in the north leh. For me it used to be Kobayashi but now I will go JB cut my hair because after haircut still can buy 1 packet of cigarettes back. Muhahahahaha.
Old 19-01-2014, 03:34 PM   #2050
Master Member

Norther than north
Old 19-01-2014, 04:01 PM   #2051
Great Supremacy Member

Its k. Now u know. XD xD xD

Actually hor..... GX might look fantastic in pomade too sia. Like proper pomade not the water soluble one.
whut? lol. i don't like the too sleek and flat look. hahaha.. because my face chui. hahaha

unless you have ang moh hair

Old 19-01-2014, 04:42 PM   #2052
Great Supremacy Member

I also wonder how come some hairstyles ang mor do liao so pomp but when I try, cannot achieve that pomp-ness.
Old 19-01-2014, 06:01 PM   #2053
Supremacy Member

Okl think I think I will stick with pauline from konionia. Just ended my session with her. Didnt know she is creative director. Anyway she fixed my sides citing my previous cut. . The undercut was too high and she blended my stubborn sides to blend with the rest. Will gpgt later
Old 19-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #2054
Great Supremacy Member

I also wonder how come some hairstyles ang mor do liao so pomp but when I try, cannot achieve that pomp-ness.
it's their hair. the genes, the dna. sadly, we can only make do with what we have.
Old 19-01-2014, 06:43 PM   #2055

Okl think I think I will stick with pauline from konionia. Just ended my session with her. Didnt know she is creative director. Anyway she fixed my sides citing my previous cut. . The undercut was too high and she blended my stubborn sides to blend with the rest. Will gpgt later
Bro, do they have price increase for CNY?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.