Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
(๑・‿・๑);84981174 said:
take selfie with the mirror or without :o

Literally the first thing he said

>Go to the mirror and take a selfie, make sure its dead straight, keep your jaw in neutral position dont tilt your head forward. Also make sure the camera isnt too close or you'll get distortion, which would make your face round.
Take the picture to your computer and plot points around your temple, cheekbones, jaw joint and chin.
For example these pictures: http://imgur.com/a/Pji35 the faces are oblong, diamond and square/oval respectively.
In some case there might not be clear distinction for example oval or heart shaped, which is understandable but the haircut tips for both the face types overlap. So pick either one you'll end up with the right cut..

Hulky768

Reaction score
more like balding, ang mor people got lots of balding problems.

if your parents or uncles got balding then you might need to take note.

Hmm none of them has balding but for my father as he age he has lesser hair, but no hairloss or whatsoever... Bad thing is both my mum and my father has high forehead :(

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm none of them has balding but for my father as he age he has lesser hair, but no hairloss or whatsoever... Bad thing is both my mum and my father has high forehead :(

My girlfriend also have high forehead. Last time she always use fringe to cover. Now because always do curry pok hairstyle, she also follow me make 1 mini curry pok. :s13:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got huge and high forehead.. But I wearing comb back style. Have to find your own way of comb back lo.. You got to style it so that you doesn't look like balding. LOL

Darwinson

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all. Recommend a good place to trim long hair. Want to cut it to bradley cooper hangover1 length.

Hulky768

Reaction score
anyone of u have tried hanz de fuko products? was thinking between quicksand and the sponge wax, which is better? :O

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Which is less harmful for the scalp ah? I know they are organic but my scalp is really sensitive lol, need to know which is milder. Not really conservative with the holding power.
I think whether organic or not is pseudoscience marketing over here.. So I wouldn't consider it as a plus.

Spongewax is much easier to wash off in my experience. But for hold, since quicksand doesn't provide hold by the same means I don't think we can compare it that way. Perhaps information about ur hair length and intended style would be helpful?

Hulky768

Reaction score
I think whether organic or not is pseudoscience marketing over here.. So I wouldn't consider it as a plus.

Spongewax is much easier to wash off in my experience. But for hold, since quicksand doesn't provide hold by the same means I don't think we can compare it that way. Perhaps information about ur hair length and intended style would be helpful?

Hmm hair length is short-medium, bangs fringe, intended style i tink is jus wavy quiff? Heard that quicksand give a grainy feeling, so kinda worried about not washin it off easily and leaving residue.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm hair length is short-medium, bangs fringe, intended style i tink is jus wavy quiff? Heard that quicksand give a grainy feeling, so kinda worried about not washin it off easily and leaving residue.

wavy quiff. go for vantachi

DorianSix66

Reaction score
anyone of u have tried hanz de fuko products? was thinking between quicksand and the sponge wax, which is better? :O

I've tried QS, SW, Claymation and Modify Pomade..
Least fav is Sponge Wax.. I hate working with it.

But it really depends on your hair, the length etc.. the bros here are more knowledgeable than me so...:s13:

Last edited:

Hulky768

Reaction score
I've tried QS, SW, Claymation and Modify Pomade..
Least fav is Sponge Wax.. I hate working with it.

But it really depends on your hair, the length etc.. the bros here are more knowledgeable than me so...:s13:

sponge wax is more sticky? which is the best in your opinion?

DorianSix66

Reaction score
sponge wax is more sticky? which is the best in your opinion?

I rather use Claymation or By Vilain Gold Digger. QS's grainy texture may sometimes annoys you if you're the kind to run your fingers through your hair every now and then.

As I've said I'm not that knowledgeable in the topic regarding hair :s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I rather use Claymation or By Vilain Gold Digger. QS's grainy texture may sometimes annoys you if you're the kind to run your fingers through your hair every now and then.

Try so many before of course ur input is of value!

Digging ur username btw lol

Hulky768

Reaction score

I buay tahan those dam hard run thru fingers, sure pluck out the hair as well lol.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Based on your hair length, both Quicksand and Sponge Wax holding strength may not be able to hold well without hair spray.

Quicksand is more for volume less styling.
Sponge Wax is more for styling.

Both are easy to wash off.

Hulky768

Reaction score
Based on your hair length, both Quicksand and Sponge Wax holding strength may not be able to hold well without hair spray.

Quicksand is more for volume less styling.
Sponge Wax is more for styling.

Both are easy to wash off.

I see. however for back comb which is better? sponge wax is better right? since it is much watery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.