The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorianSix66

Reaction score
Definitely vantachi

Just went to concert with it! WE THE KINGS ANYONE??

After all the head banging and jumping, I still can easily set my hair to whatever I want, no fuss no residue on hands.

Wanted to go but work commitment! Darn new job!

Anyway bros, received my By Vilain Dynamite Clay last night. Played around with it yesterday and today.
Scent wise, reminds me a lil of HDF Quicksand. Texture wise, it felt a lil thick and rough but once I spread around in my palms it simply blended nicely.
Applied it on my hair, felt lightweight and create a nice volume. Holding power, not really that strong but hair does stay in place in windy conditions. Pretty decent.
Felt that is was kinda a lightweight version of GD. Probably use those two together since both create very matte finish.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

Anyway bros, received my By Vilain Dynamite Clay last night. Played around with it yesterday and today.
Scent wise, reminds me a lil of HDF Quicksand. Texture wise, it felt a lil thick and rough but once I spread around in my palms it simply blended nicely.
Applied it on my hair, felt lightweight and create a nice volume. Holding power, not really that strong but hair does stay in place in windy conditions. Pretty decent.
Felt that is was kinda a lightweight version of GD. Probably use those two together since both create very matte finish.
Wah wasted! They were sooooo good! Freaking crowded tho...

Most impt qn. Does it still pluck hairs? Hahaha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wow you got it earlier than me. Haha. Mine still with singpost. Haha.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do salute u for bringing in to sg n let us (me not yet) benefit from good price!

No problem la. i of course profit a little from the work of distributing.
buy 1 tub or 3 tubs from slikhaar isn't worth it because the shipping kills.
the product by itself cost approx 28 to 30 sgd
i order in bulk and that's why can offer cheaper.

win win. I also create surplus of stock so anyone who needs it urgently or lazy to wait. can buy direct instead of waiting 1-2weeks for them to arrive from denmark.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally it's here! Haha. Just nice Friday! Going to test it and give review!
Not sure if i can bring it in.

IMG_20140605_214445_zpsa6272bc3.jpg

Last edited:

jigibut

Reaction score
bigsexyhair was a good brand for me. was happy using the raved hairspray when i was overseas. hopefully it'll serve you well gaoxing!

side note...still loving my silver fox :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.