HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 3

Like Tree1014Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2014, 09:42 PM   #3676
Greater Supremacy Member

My hair is quite stiff, see those men hair-style video the guy's hair always so soft and manageable. I do something like slick back daily.

Is quicksand or vantachi better for it? Or some other brand? I'm using joico erratic now.
climate and water. don't say western countries, you go taiwan or japan the weather and climate is different, in the day not so humid and at night can be quite cooling, especially after a shower, next day can see your hair very soft.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:44 PM   #3677
Master Member

My hair is quite stiff, see those men hair-style video the guy's hair always so soft and manageable. I do something like slick back daily.

Is quicksand or vantachi better for it? Or some other brand? I'm using joico erratic now.
None bro. How on earth are you doing a sleek back with joico????

You gotta look towards pomades and perhaps silverfox
Old 07-04-2014, 10:38 PM   #3678
Great Supremacy Member

None can do slick back. If you have very stiff hair. I suggest you don't do slick back. Cause it's not gonna stay.
That's what happen to my brother.
Go for spikey kinda quiff or layered fringe look.

If you die die want so slick, look for silverfox or pomade. Something heavy to weight your hair down
Old 07-04-2014, 10:39 PM   #3679
Great Supremacy Member

Then must also remember to determine the half life of the wax and adjust the amount your put according to the duration of time spent outside.
Half life sia. Omg. Hahaha too scientific alr. Hahaha.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:12 PM   #3680
Master Member

Half life sia. Omg. Hahaha too scientific alr. Hahaha.
That ln(2)/lambda
Old 08-04-2014, 08:27 AM   #3681
Honorary Member

If SSS spray can transfer into small spray bottles mah. But you're putting it in your check in luggage so shouldn't be an issue lar.
Not seaaalt those pp hair spray.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:28 AM   #3682
Honorary Member

putting a little bit of water will help with a smooth combing and styling but I feel it weakens the strength of the gd, go out wind blow, gone case.

@beta: go europe yo-ah-yo?
Sure Yo. Denmark London Sweden
Old 08-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #3683
Master Member

Not seaaalt those pp hair spray.
No use one. The winds there so gay
Old 08-04-2014, 06:35 PM   #3684
Honorary Member

Hahahaa gay wind. By then my hair will be permed. LOl
Old 08-04-2014, 09:59 PM   #3685
Master Member

Sorry for the late review JH.

My quicksand was finishing so I wanted something that had better hold than that. Was recommended 90 degrees x-strong wax because I wanted a matt look and something that was easy to wash off.

The product came securely + nicely wrapped with a giftbag as well as a sample of Pote Natural Organic Shampoo.

First, about the 90 degrees x-strong wax, it gives off a very faint grass/herbal like smell the moment I unscrewed the cap. It was hard to touch, unlike quicksand which was easier to scrape up. Initially I thought it would require certain strength to evenly spread out the wax in my palms but I was wrong. It was surprisingly pretty easy. The application on the hair is also very effortless. My hair pretty much stayed the same throughout the day as I'm in the office most of the time. The washing off part is easy as well. It doesn't have the stickiness of most hair wax that I used in the past. So I had an easy time washing off the 90 degrees x-strong wax. Kudos!

As for the Pote Natural Organic Shampoo, it's nice enough I suppose but I think I'm pretty much sold by Kanebo so I think it would be a biased review if I were to really give one. HAHAHA!

Btw, do you actually remember which samples you handed out to your customers? I was pretty much excited when I received the Pote Natural Organic Shampoo cos I could compare it with Kanebo. Now that I have tried both, I'm sure Kanebo gets my vote.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #3686
Supremacy Member

Sorry for the late review JH.

My quicksand was finishing so I wanted something that had better hold than that. Was recommended 90 degrees x-strong wax because I wanted a matt look and something that was easy to wash off.

The product came securely + nicely wrapped with a giftbag as well as a sample of Pote Natural Organic Shampoo.

First, about the 90 degrees x-strong wax, it gives off a very faint grass/herbal like smell the moment I unscrewed the cap. It was hard to touch, unlike quicksand which was easier to scrape up. Initially I thought it would require certain strength to evenly spread out the wax in my palms but I was wrong. It was surprisingly pretty easy. The application on the hair is also very effortless. My hair pretty much stayed the same throughout the day as I'm in the office most of the time. The washing off part is easy as well. It doesn't have the stickiness of most hair wax that I used in the past. So I had an easy time washing off the 90 degrees x-strong wax. Kudos!

As for the Pote Natural Organic Shampoo, it's nice enough I suppose but I think I'm pretty much sold by Kanebo so I think it would be a biased review if I were to really give one. HAHAHA!

Btw, do you actually remember which samples you handed out to your customers? I was pretty much excited when I received the Pote Natural Organic Shampoo cos I could compare it with Kanebo. Now that I have tried both, I'm sure Kanebo gets my vote.
Thanks for the nice review, bro! Will be posting it onto the site as well.

Different people have different preferences so that is also why i chose to bring in different kinds of products to suit different people's needs.

And yes, i do maintain the records of what samples i actually gave out. I will try to avoid giving the same old samples to encourage comparison. Though it is more tedious to do so, i believe this will bring more value to the customers by being able to try out more products without incurring further costs.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:19 PM   #3687

for more hair volume, try this hairbuilder kit... cheers

Hairbuilder Kit For More Hair Volume
Old 08-04-2014, 11:22 PM   #3688
Master Member

for more hair volume, try this hairbuilder kit... cheers

Hairbuilder Kit For More Hair Volume
Got ingredients list or not ar?
Old 08-04-2014, 11:42 PM   #3689
Honorary Member

PowerPoint Spray got small bottle one? Lol
Old 09-04-2014, 12:17 AM   #3690
Great Supremacy Member

another awesome review for junhong!

can't remember when was my last review? lol
leejhong likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.