HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 3

Like Tree1014Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2014, 11:49 AM   #4471
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am able to grow that kind of facial hair. Weirdly, the hair that grows on my face is rather alot more and thicker than the hair which grows on my body.
Errm u rather body jin alot of hair ah?
Old 10-05-2014, 12:10 PM   #4472
Great Supremacy Member

Errm u rather body jin alot of hair ah?
Just saying only.

Jin sian and shag leh. Kena force OT.
Old 10-05-2014, 04:36 PM   #4473
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sian envy you guys being able to grow facial hair. I can't grow it for nuts
Old 10-05-2014, 05:54 PM   #4474
Supremacy Member

Just in case you guys are considering kanebo shampoo! Update: Kanebo shampoos is running low on stock already. Do grab them before its OOS! Next shipment will only be in next month. Have a great weekend people!

KANEBO LISSAGE VOGNE ACIDIC SHAMPOO 800ML (pH 5.5) - ThePrettyJerk
Old 10-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #4475
Great Supremacy Member

I also cannot! Jin sad
Old 10-05-2014, 06:29 PM   #4476

back with another review for bro leejhong. recently got my hair permed but went for a mild perm just to give it texture. Just so happened my previous wax ran out so I opened 90-degrees wax.

First impressions: Super hard to dig out and super turn-off cos it reminded me of sebastian craft clay which was a bitch to use and a bitch to wash off. However, after digging out a bit of the wax, it went a long way. styling was easy with that little amount. It brought out the curls to the extent that I liked and it gave me a very natural look that I always aim for. +1 for leejhong and his products again!
Old 10-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #4477
Supremacy Member

back with another review for bro leejhong. recently got my hair permed but went for a mild perm just to give it texture. Just so happened my previous wax ran out so I opened 90-degrees wax.

First impressions: Super hard to dig out and super turn-off cos it reminded me of sebastian craft clay which was a bitch to use and a bitch to wash off. However, after digging out a bit of the wax, it went a long way. styling was easy with that little amount. It brought out the curls to the extent that I liked and it gave me a very natural look that I always aim for. +1 for leejhong and his products again!
Thanks for your kind words, bro. Glad that the 90degrees wax met your expectations.

Something to add on. U might find it easier to dig it out if you use the hard part of the fingernails. 90degrees comes as a form of unique wax as it is dry and hard. However, it does not make application hard at all, unlike typical clay. Goes on very easily and u can shape it accordingly without problem. Holding power is decent which is why it goes well with you permed hair as there is already natural volume within.
Old 10-05-2014, 10:34 PM   #4478

I don't see many people using syoss tu-re but it is actually a very good around product, esp for quiff / undercut styles.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 10-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #4479
Supremacy Member

I don't see many people using syoss tu-re but it is actually a very good around product, esp for quiff / undercut styles.
Most people don't like it coz it is not pliable. It hardens and it does at a relatively fast rate. Hence, some people might experience some problem in using it if they prefer their products to be pliable. But yes, i agree with you that its good for quiff. Simply because the hold itself is amazing.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #4480

^Yup syoss hardens. Its the default product used by Clover stylists, and I find that the product pairs well with a blow dryer, hairspray and a modern undercut.

Anyways, I have been using Gold Digger for the past 2 days. Here are the results (paired with OS SSS and PP spray):

I'm very impressed with GD, and have to say by far its the best matte/dry wax/clay product I have ever used. Most good waxes/clays with the matte/dry finish, either hardens (like syoss) or remains pliable but loses the hold over a few hours due to our climate (hairbond moulder)

However, GD is both pliable and extreme hold. Insane, I can't even begin to comprehend.

And the icing on the cake is that applied right (e.g. emulsified into palms, distrbuted evenly throughout the entire hair, then styled into place with the fingers), GD really makes your hair look thicker and gives more volume.

I will be buying GD alot more in the future.

Can't wait to try Sliverfox, and the new Dynamite Clay and Hair Primer from Sliikhaar too.
gaoxing84 likes this.

Last edited by dj_flame; 11-05-2014 at 04:01 PM..
Old 11-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #4481
Great Supremacy Member

Hahahaha. You got ink sia! Win. Haha. Eh hair primer is the pre styling spray?

The dynamite clay got hold, volume and texture. Like damn imbar. Hope its really that. Haha.

Btw thanks for the review. Haha awesome right!
dj_flame likes this.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #4482

Yar the pre styling spray in the new vid on the channel.

I'm still searching for something like an SSS but without the dryness.

edit:
as you can see, my problem is that I have a sqaurish shape on the top of my head. So the sides really tend to stick out like guile from Street Fighter haha. Was told needed 8-10 more weeks to get enough length to let the side lay down nicely.

Must tahan not optimal hair for the time being

Last edited by dj_flame; 11-05-2014 at 04:07 PM..
Old 11-05-2014, 04:11 PM   #4483
Supremacy Member

Fit and handsome like gx kor kor and leejhong kor kor
Old 11-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #4484
Great Supremacy Member

Yar the pre styling spray in the new vid on the channel.

I'm still searching for something like an SSS but without the dryness.

edit:
as you can see, my problem is that I have a sqaurish shape on the top of my head. So the sides really tend to stick out like guile from Street Fighter haha. Was told needed 8-10 more weeks to get enough length to let the side lay down nicely.

Must tahan not optimal hair for the time being
Wait for big sexy hair volumizing gel! Wait for my review.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:56 PM   #4485

Recommendation?

Hi,

The hair salon I usually go to has closed down (it usually does a pretty good job), so I need to find a new place to cut my hair. My budget is around 70+?
Any recommendations for a salon in the Central or East? One that'll allow me to pick a desired hairstyle and the quality is generally good (for value) regardless of stylist (for the price range). Oh, and my hair is the straight and slightly softer type if that helps. Looking forward to responses, thanks a lot!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.