Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2015, 12:02 AM   #2056

wah sianzz
Why sianz?

I assume you were expecting good holding power?
Old 31-08-2015, 12:29 AM   #2057
Great Supremacy Member

Why sianz?

i have used it.
it pretty good.
try using it for prestyle and style.
quite solid
Old 31-08-2015, 01:03 AM   #2058

i have used it.
it pretty good.
try using it for prestyle and style.
quite solid
True, as prestyle it is quite good. But I guess most of us were expecting stronger hold since it was advertised as Firm and pliable hold that lasts all day.

I have learned from using so many hair products which were advertised as having strong hold by angmohs usually cannot apply to coarse asian hair, at least not for me. Angmoh's hair and weather are just too different from us which make their hair to be softer and easier to style.

To be fair I was half expecting the holding power not to be as strong as expected when I ordered. I guess I has been spoilt by the holding power or GD and SF for a while now

Once again, don't take my review and experience as a negative review as I also found plenty of pros from this products.

If you know your hair products and know how to mix them, you will find this balm to be great. It gives a very good and healthy texture. And it is also healthy, how often you find hair styling products that actually treats your hair as well?

For my daily use, I personally use Sidekick first, then use the balm and finished with a bit of spray. Good for a day except on windy day. You still can use your hand to fix your hair day as it remains pliable.

Last edited by bangkibong; 31-08-2015 at 01:19 AM..
Old 31-08-2015, 02:25 AM   #2059
Supremacy Member

True, as prestyle it is quite good. But I guess most of us were expecting stronger hold since it was advertised as Firm and pliable hold that lasts all day.

I have learned from using so many hair products which were advertised as having strong hold by angmohs usually cannot apply to coarse asian hair, at least not for me. Angmoh's hair and weather are just too different from us which make their hair to be softer and easier to style.

To be fair I was half expecting the holding power not to be as strong as expected when I ordered. I guess I has been spoilt by the holding power or GD and SF for a while now

Once again, don't take my review and experience as a negative review as I also found plenty of pros from this products.

If you know your hair products and know how to mix them, you will find this balm to be great. It gives a very good and healthy texture. And it is also healthy, how often you find hair styling products that actually treats your hair as well?

For my daily use, I personally use Sidekick first, then use the balm and finished with a bit of spray. Good for a day except on windy day. You still can use your hand to fix your hair day as it remains pliable.
use the balm as pre style and styling
Old 31-08-2015, 02:28 AM   #2060
Master Member

use the balm as pre style and styling
ya no need for hair spray at all! the more you use the more hold it gets without being heavy. definitely will have enough hold one
Old 31-08-2015, 07:15 AM   #2061

Oh my dear Morris styling balm, where are you LOL
Old 31-08-2015, 08:58 AM   #2062
Great Supremacy Member

If you're using mm, ditch the hair spray.
It's not going to help instead, making it worse.
The balm itself is strong on its Own
Firm and pliable = true to its product.
100ml for $40 aud is pretty reasonable. Just that shipping ex.
Old 31-08-2015, 09:08 AM   #2063
Master Member

Why sianz?

Yea... Expecting good hold power. The YouTube videos all show until v gd sia.

If use as pre styling got use? Not mafan meh? Need to put a lot things
Old 31-08-2015, 09:25 AM   #2064
Master Member

hmmmm maybe it does not work for you but for me this has to be by far the best hair wax i ever use to date. well at 1st i was also skeptical about it holding capability as no product i have use does not need a hair spray to finish it. then i try it i threw out the rest.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:00 AM   #2065
Great Supremacy Member

just to share where is my MM. so others who order around the same day can view it.

Old 31-08-2015, 10:00 AM   #2066
Great Supremacy Member

lol. you ah......

got use sea salt spray and wax. now ask you use one wax, wanna make so much noise. lolol
Old 31-08-2015, 10:03 AM   #2067
Supremacy Member

We were saying using the balm as pre styling and styling. Just one product which is the balm only.

Take note that during pre styling, dun use high heat
Old 31-08-2015, 10:42 AM   #2068
Great Supremacy Member

We were saying using the balm as pre styling and styling. Just one product which is the balm only.

Take note that during pre styling, dun use high heat
later melt wor
Old 31-08-2015, 10:46 AM   #2069
Supremacy Member

just to share where is my MM. so others who order around the same day can view it.

yours still in Sydney??? and bro, you might want to cover your postal code uh.
Old 31-08-2015, 11:26 AM   #2070
Great Supremacy Member

yours still in Sydney??? and bro, you might want to cover your postal code uh.
lol. that one my office.
everyone knows about it when they do self collection. i am good! thank you for the reminder.

i restock more MM balm if those who might be interested.
i very pai seh sia. haven't get to deliver to those who ordered from me.
If you're reading this, i am sorry. I called DHL almost every 2 days to check status. Damn annoying. All they say is once reach SG, it will update.

MM this time use the DHL is cheapo one
DHL -> Singpost = chui.

edit: just called. they say take 14 Business day. from 21st Aug. jialat sia

Last edited by gaoxing84; 31-08-2015 at 11:31 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.