The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm thanks gx
i m jus intending to do a side part

What will be ur rating if blind barber vs hard cream?

Thanks

Blind Barber is a slightly creamier. I would say stronger. Touch abit water OK.
Hardcream hardens abit more and touch water, will disrupt the hold but that shows its washability.

I would say bb90 will give you a nicer part but hardcream ain't that shabby as well.
Give both a try and you will know it's pros and cons on your hair.
What I say is generally how I feel about them when I used it on my hair.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai lai. Overdue Lockhart matte Clay review.

First impression
very well design tub lol. Hipster siol
Scent wise very mild. My nose today quite chui. Can't really make out what it smells like but it's generally quite OK.
Took the same amount everyday and digging it out requires a little more effort that other products. Really need to use strength.
Feels a little oily aka like Baxter Clay pomade.
Not sure if it's too much but once it's in my hair, I can see a slight sheen and not totally matte. (Too my surprise, expected it to be matte like Dynamite Clay)
As advertised as medium hold, pretty much legit. No tugging of hair. Easy to apply.
Let's see how it holds out at the end of the day and if it easy to wash off.

tomomibaby

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend Me a hair heat protection spray before using hair dryer.After hair drying,I would apply wax on it.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai lai. Overdue Lockhart matte Clay review.

First impression
very well design tub lol. Hipster siol
Scent wise very mild. My nose today quite chui. Can't really make out what it smells like but it's generally quite OK.
Took the same amount everyday and digging it out requires a little more effort that other products. Really need to use strength.
Feels a little oily aka like Baxter Clay pomade.
Not sure if it's too much but once it's in my hair, I can see a slight sheen and not totally matte. (Too my surprise, expected it to be matte like Dynamite Clay)
As advertised as medium hold, pretty much legit. No tugging of hair. Easy to apply.
Let's see how it holds out at the end of the day and if it easy to wash off.
I personally find it more oily than baxter clay hence the slighy sheen, and i think is a lil bit easier to wash of than baxter clay imo, with shampoo ofcos...

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

cesc88

Reaction score
Then this one lor... Cheap2...
94wTJz1l.jpg

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

OMG! I have this piece of crap! Bought it in M'sia as it was dirt cheap. Tried it once when I was alone at home. Smells like those ah neh smell (i.e. lavender scent). When my mum came home, she said: "why our house got ah neh smell one?". I never touch it again :s13::s13::s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.