The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of people in the blumaan Facebook group recommend using argon oil for dry hair. Anyone here tried it?

Want to know if it will work in Singapore climate :s22:

Later become some oily yucky mess :(

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of people in the blumaan Facebook group recommend using argon oil for dry hair. Anyone here tried it?

Argan oil, olive oil, coconut oil, macademia oil, shea butter, mango butter, lanolin, all the same. Is old style conditioning of hair. Like how indians use coconut oil for their hair.

Diff oils contain different nutrients. And the reason why argan is more expensive is cos it's harder to gain good yeild results and also, as always, another marketing gimmick.

Sent from a parallel universe without using GAGT

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

ya. it works. last time gaoxing got sell self blended one. dunno now still got anot... and he cannot reply because banhammer. suggest u PM him for availability. blended oils seem to work better than pure.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Argan oil, olive oil, coconut oil, macademia oil, shea butter, mango butter, lanolin, all the same. Is old style conditioning of hair. Like how indians use coconut oil for their hair.

Diff oils contain different nutrients. And the reason why argan is more expensive is cos it's harder to gain good yeild results and also, as always, another marketing gimmick.

Sent from a parallel universe without using GAGT

the GX blend contains the first 3! and more!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The GX persona i know is a straight talking guy who would be happy to share and wont pretend one. Anyway, await his reply!

Don't sexpose him leh. He still want to pretend to be a peasant one.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

Congrats! Gx bought which rolex?? Never share on watch thread!

U misread la. Pretend peasant. Not pretend rolex. Rolex cfm have one!

Sent from GAGT. I hope you too are using GAGT

don't stir me. i really peasant. if i is rich, i buy long ago.
now is slowly save. if have a good deal, might hoot. but must think rong rong lolol.

love/hate relationship with that brand of watches :s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think u misread me la.

Darth said he "pretend peasant" and when i said he won't pretend, i meant he won't pretend peasant to avoid sharing his rolex, his persona afaik he will share the rolex as a matter of factly one.

all in a day straight up.
know me better. hahaha i got, will share and haolian. hahahahaha!

but sadly, i don't have.. yet.. ;);)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hmm. use at night, ok ma.

anyway use abit can already. don't spam la. spam alr what also oily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.