The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, back to the hair discussion again..

have anyone used those powder before? how is it different from the sprays and waxes. i am amazed by how some ppl have claimed it to be so strong that they can do without wax and their hair still remains spoofy n upright.

To me,wax is always the most basic item to use haha.

Maybe i am outdated liao lols

to be honest, the powder goes directly to the roots.
stronger, dry but harder to fully wash out.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
haha, ps bro, sad to say that i am new here, still figuring out how to attach peektures in here. perhaps u can just google grimegrease waterbase? it will show up quite alot on google

you can just upload on tinypic and sic the url here bro..

anyway i just want to know which version u had, cos there are quite a few variants.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha. It is a legit question! If not why so many manufacturers using such terms. :( confuse the hapless consumer ah. Jin unfriendly.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
Control the masses. Manufacturers have to be creative to entice the consumers.

Ya lor... Fake answers to fake questions... Jin evil marketing ppl. Never trust them tsk tsk tsk lololol

Sent from GAGT. I hope you too are using GAGT
Without marketing, it's hard for a company to grow.

Sent from a parallel universe without using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.