The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No marketing you will know got such product meh? Lol
Not everyone have the expertise such as DT to make their own. Lol. Would you make your own washing detergent? Yes you can but will you? Lol

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No marketing you will know got such product meh? Lol
Not everyone have the expertise such as DT to make their own. Lol. Would you make your own washing detergent? Yes you can but will you? Lol
Everything must be all natural! No parabens! No preservatives! No chemicals! Even for detergents!

There is a fine line between ethical mktg and ownself create problem ownself create product to solve and make money.

Like I said, detergent is evil! Did you know it's main ingredient is the dreaded dihydrogen monoxide? That nefarious poison!!!

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, back to the hair discussion again..

have anyone used those powder before? how is it different from the sprays and waxes. i am amazed by how some ppl have claimed it to be so strong that they can do without wax and their hair still remains spoofy n upright.

To me,wax is always the most basic item to use haha.

Maybe i am outdated liao lols

I use powder and I like it. I use mainly on weekends where a morning shower is not required. With my get up from bed hair, no other products I tried can style it except powder. I can say it is a miracle hair product for me. When I first got it I love it so much I use it on work days as well. One major disadvantage for me is it is harder to wash off.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use powder and I like it. I use mainly on weekends where a morning shower is not required. With my get up from bed hair, no other products I tried can style it except powder. I can say it is a miracle hair product for me. When I first got it I love it so much I use it on work days as well. One major disadvantage for me is it is harder to wash off.
Ummm. What?

Sent from a parallel universe without using GAGT

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Meaning on weekends if only go nearby food center to makan or casual shopping, I don't require shower,salt spray or blow dry. Just style

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

which powder u use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.