HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2015, 02:04 PM   #406
Master Member

no worries ivan, i always kena suan by the those 3 regulars 1 when i say anything deragotory 'or pricked their acupoints'.. the bad breath thing is not the first time. the fact that they bother to stalk my posts means its bothering them and what i said is most likely true. but its ok, im used to it lol.

like i said, theres no way of proving that most of us here are those who are after your service. but liek what u said, yes there mayb some, but those are defintiely your old time regulars and thru your wide social network. and slikhaar control price thing no one would be believe until it is proven. till then you should not sway your prospective customers here by saying that they are influencing the price and in turn, raising demand for by vilain products. is this called noise marketing? sry i forgot the exact term...

ahh i missed the good old pre vilain days of gx...

btw dapper, your partner really out to annoy gx with low prices lol:
https://carousell.com/p/19870724/

even description carbon copy of his 1 lol:
https://carousell.com/p/19311225/
Wah sia la why Carousell also multiple account sia... Need so fierce anot?

And simi zero dollar! So bait

and tags also funny funny one nothing to do with the wax at all. Like super bait also...

First time I go Carousell to see wax.. Seems really competitive if need to do until like that sia... Scary sia. Cut throat max.

Their rules similar to hwz is it? That's why got account kenna ban also?
Old 27-05-2015, 02:10 PM   #407

Wah sia la why Carousell also multiple account sia... Need so fierce anot?

And simi zero dollar! So bait

and tags also funny funny one nothing to do with the wax at all. Like super bait also...

First time I go Carousell to see wax.. Seems really competitive if need to do until like that sia... Scary sia. Cut throat max.

Their rules similar to hwz is it? That's why got account kenna ban also?
Suspended for keyword spam, recently very strict.

Last edited by dappergentleman; 27-05-2015 at 02:27 PM..
Old 27-05-2015, 02:28 PM   #408
Great Supremacy Member

Suspended for keyword spam.
means what? i really need to know to prevent my account being ban also.
you and mikael spam what keyword?
Old 27-05-2015, 03:05 PM   #409
Supremacy Member

Anyone try this before?
Old 27-05-2015, 03:09 PM   #410
Great Supremacy Member

^ haven't post pic ah? haha
japanese design always colorful for their hair products.
but nope, i haven't try before. you wanna give it a try?
Old 27-05-2015, 03:47 PM   #411
High Supremacy Member

are those hair powder product suitable for people with fine hair? like by vilain blow and shiseido powder shake? i mean the weight of the powder.
i tried hair mousse and os sea salt spray, prefer the latter just looking for an alternative.
and with my very fine hair should i let i grow long maybe until the nose area to do comb back like blumaan? i just afraid that it will be too heavy for my already flat hair to have any volume
thanks
Perhaps you should try HDF quicksand.

Gives u volume, while keeping your scalp dry. Holding power is not strong, so you might need some hairspray that leaves your hair matte.
Old 27-05-2015, 04:31 PM   #412
Master Member

Had bad experience buying from pomade_mike

Very irresponsible. Screw up thrice and dont even bother to check.

Last edited by hievfeg; 27-05-2015 at 04:33 PM..
Old 27-05-2015, 04:52 PM   #413
Great Supremacy Member

Had bad experience buying from pomade_mike

Very irresponsible. Screw up thrice and dont even bother to check.
huh? zhun bo?
dapper is partner of pomade_mike leh. They are of the same entity
cannot be?

since he got raving reviews everywhere.
on his suspended account - 200+ and here everyone seems to support him.
Old 27-05-2015, 05:25 PM   #414
Master Member

huh? zhun bo?
dapper is partner of pomade_mike leh. They are of the same entity
cannot be?

since he got raving reviews everywhere.
on his suspended account - 200+ and here everyone seems to support him.
to me he's irresponsible lor. paid for express delivery. Seller say will reach in the morning the next day. Waited whole day never come.

Told the seller his courier didnt deliver. He say will deliver personally next day Same time. Waited till lunch again no show. Text him, he say afternoon. So waited whole afternoon. Again no show. Text seller. Seller ask me to check tracking number.

I was confused. I thought seller deliver personally. Nevermind went online and check tracking number. Bloody hell. Invalid tracking number and not registered.

I ask seller if he is able to help me check with the courier. He ask me go check myself which i did earlier.

Knn limpeh pay $7 for express delivery leh. Seller say he reschedule for another deliver for next day. I dulan ask for refund he say cant. Give a benefit of doubt for the 3rd time.

Again waited whole day and no show. by that time seller take very long to reply. in the end took another 3 days for the package tp deliver.

Farking hell. Pay $7 for express delivery but took a week to deliver.

Condemned pomade_mike. irresponsible seller.

PS: perhaps im suay that i kana this. not sure if the above experience deem as irresponsible. But to me it is.

Last edited by hievfeg; 27-05-2015 at 05:42 PM..
Old 27-05-2015, 05:47 PM   #415

to me he's irresponsible lor. paid for express delivery. Seller say will reach in the morning the next day. Waited whole day never come.

Told the seller his courier didnt deliver. He say will deliver personally next day Same time. Waited till lunch again no show. Text him, he say afternoon. So waited whole afternoon. Again no show. Text seller. Seller ask me to check tracking number.

I was confused. I thought seller deliver personally. Nevermind went online and check tracking number. Bloody hell. Invalid tracking number and not registered.

I ask seller if he is able to help me check with the courier. He ask me go check myself which i did earlier.

Knn limpeh pay $7 for express delivery leh. Seller say he reschedule for another deliver for next day. I dulan ask for refund he say cant. Give a benefit of doubt for the 3rd time.

Again waited whole day and no show. by that time seller take very long to reply. in the end took another 3 days for the package tp deliver.

PS: perhaps im suay that i kana this. not sure if the above experience deem as irresponsible. But to me it is.
Sorry to hear that bro. We've since stopped using ta-q-bin already. Offering Smartpac instead, much more reliable and less cases of late deliveries.

Last edited by dappergentleman; 27-05-2015 at 05:49 PM..
Old 27-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #416
Master Member

Sorry to hear that bro. We've since stopped using ta-q-bin already. Offering Smartpac instead, much more reliable and less cases of late deliveries.
you blaming the courier service for your lack of responsibility? Lol.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 27-05-2015, 06:03 PM   #417
Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=dappergentleman;94119927]Sorry to hear that bro. We've since stopped using ta-q-bin already. Offering Smartpac instead, much more reliable and less cases of late deliveries.

gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 27-05-2015, 06:11 PM   #418
Great Supremacy Member

wow. taking time to digest this information.

speaks a lot for itself.

i am sorry you have to face this. I hope this seller can rethink his strategy.

Sorry if you get pomade from him. But if you ever need by vilain, let me know.
no need pay $7 for express la.
freeeeeeeee by singpost smartpac.
I don't do delivery. But i do meet ups at Tanjong Pagar, where i work.
I actually have a day job. haha

From my facebook page, not i anyhow write. haha $1 more only. Less trouble.
My team packed the wrong order, 1 less missing wax, I send out the missing order with registered mail within 24 hours. But in this case, in 5 hours. haha
Pretty recent. sorry ah if i haolian. haha oops.

B*******n C**a — 5 star Amazing service and authentic products from a good seller. Swiftly remedied an order that was mis-packaged and responded as fast. Well recommended.
Old 27-05-2015, 06:18 PM   #419
Great Supremacy Member

Means ta q bin lost your item or u nv post out on time?
not even registered leh the tracking.
means never/forget post the item at all?

but end up did hievfeg get the stuff?

refund also tio reject.
Old 27-05-2015, 06:20 PM   #420

you blaming the courier service for your lack of responsibility? Lol.
Nope bro, we take full responsibility. We should not have used ta-q-bin. Very sorry about your order.

I can vaguely remember your order. 5 days after dropped off at 7-11 still no status update. Called service centre only to realise that item not picked up from the 7-11 outlet.

Apologies. Working on solving these issues better.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.