HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2015, 07:51 PM   #436
Master Member

Hahaha. I believe in what you say. The higher segment.
Prices isn't Everything. But sad to hear this a 2nd time dapper tio.

Sorry

Clean record me and TPJ!
Clean sheet since 2013

Maybe last time I did actual retail consumer and corporate sales before. That's why I learnt the fact, Prices can be competitive but customer service and attitude above all.

Lol I also got lost mail before. Like quite abit from time to time.. The customer didn't ask. I went the extra mile to check if he got it.
Alas he didn't. So I send him another package on his order.
End up is singpost return mail to me after 1-2 days because address salah. Haha. But I ask customer to pay for mailing again lor $2. Transparency and he's happy about it.

Actually not say i unreasonable also. Never deliver 1st time nevermind he say will ownself send the package i wait whole day no deliver still nevermind ask me to check tracking number that turns out to be not registered. when ask about it. He ask me go call the courier service myself. which i also did. he machiam receive payment liao then bo hiew customer 1. Knn how can like this? Take money very easy. When something happen ask customer go figure out themself? Knn. if this is not irresponsible i dont know what it is anymore.

haiz make me no chance to have 2nd date with chiobu haaaizzzz
Old 27-05-2015, 07:56 PM   #437
Supremacy Member

Actually not say i unreasonable also. Never deliver 1st time nevermind he say will ownself send the package i wait whole day no deliver still nevermind ask me to check tracking number that turns out to be not registered. when ask about it. He ask me go call the courier service myself. which i also did. he machiam receive payment liao then bo hiew customer 1. Knn how can like this? Take money very easy. When something happen ask customer go figure out themself? Knn. if this is not irresponsible i dont know what it is anymore.

It's true, I am the chio bu.

U wan go dating with me Bo

Old 27-05-2015, 07:59 PM   #438
Great Supremacy Member

Quote for truth!
Old 27-05-2015, 08:33 PM   #439
Master Member

It's true, I am the chio bu.

U wan go dating with me Bo
Bro you mai suan me liao.iao. now i foreveralone haaaiz
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 27-05-2015, 08:47 PM   #440

Apologies bro. We call them they also no answer for us. Keep waiting for the CSO to get back to us about the tracking number. Turns out the 7-11 guy didn't call for pickup. Was a part timer. Partner had classes at that time too, couldn't attend to you properly. Sorry for the bad experience. After cases like this we just dropped taqbin alr. Too many cockups.

Old 28-05-2015, 01:26 AM   #441
Supremacy Member

Am using this now:

Old 28-05-2015, 01:32 AM   #442

Am using this now:

A few customers asked me to bring in before. They said its the best AC product. How is it?

Old 28-05-2015, 04:09 AM   #443

A few customers asked me to bring in before. They said its the best AC product. How is it?
The hold is great for short hair like less than 7cm. Not for long hair.
Old 28-05-2015, 04:13 AM   #444

Does anyone here use Mister Pompadour sculpting clay? Wanna find out if the hold is better than beeswax paste.
Old 28-05-2015, 08:16 AM   #445
High Supremacy Member

Lai Lai share share my hairstyle. Lol later ppl say I only know how to Kan ppl here only. Hahaha BTW yes I need a Hair cut
Can teach how to style yr hair using yr product?
Old 28-05-2015, 08:27 AM   #446
High Supremacy Member

Use Sidekick Pre styling spray for volume and blow drying the shape out. Finish off with Dynamite Clay and some gold digger to tame those fly aways.
Done. Hair spray weight my curry pok down. Haha
I tried os sea salt spray but cannot achieve the same effect...
Old 28-05-2015, 09:39 AM   #447
Supremacy Member

Looks great on me.
It has high hold and low shine - perfect as i dont like to be labelled as one who spam hair products onto my hair lol.

Great smell too.
Old 28-05-2015, 09:47 AM   #448

Looks great on me.
It has high hold and low shine - perfect as i dont like to be labelled as one who spam hair products onto my hair lol.

Great smell too.
Sounds good. Can show pics of your hair? Download GAGT, very easy to post pics up.

Old 28-05-2015, 10:47 AM   #449
Great Supremacy Member

Can teach how to style yr hair using yr product?
haha i do the same way every does it.

damp hair > Sidekick spray > blow dry with my korean brush > style using dynamite clay (maybe add some gold digger to tame the flyaways)

lol simple.

just use finger to run thru my hair lo
Old 28-05-2015, 10:47 AM   #450
Great Supremacy Member

I tried os sea salt spray but cannot achieve the same effect...
what other product you use?
show your hair also?
without styling
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.