The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
niam niam??? no la. just oily for a while nia and very smooth. i only use 2 drop and my hair is silky smooth. 100% pure unprocessed argan oil user here. i use it on my face too.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh chiu all can use mango butter from iherb for hair too. Mango butter has good absorption

RoUZN6Jl.jpg

http://blackgirllonghair.com/2014/06/how-to-use-mango-butter-for-hair-health-and-shine/

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

Last edited:

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good hair shampoo for recommendation?

currently still cocktail quicksand and goldigger

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using the Morris Motley Balm Chrome for two weeks that I got it from our oppa gaoxing

Really loving the treatment properties of this balm

Took this balm with me to Bangkok vacation trip.

As the weather was very hot there, but my hair didn't flop. It doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp too. Buay pai buay pai!

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using the Morris Motley Balm Chrome for two weeks that I got it from our oppa gaoxing

Really loving the treatment properties of this balm

Took this balm with me to Bangkok vacation trip.

As the weather was very hot there, but my hair didn't flop. It doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp too. Buay pai buay pai!

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

ur hair got more shiny bo???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.