HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #511
Supremacy Member

^ Should listen to Alvin. He's very experienced in getting banned. Anyway pomade_mike is up and running on Carousell. Enjoy the long weekend guys.

Old 31-05-2015, 01:05 PM   #512

*update. Rasmus and Emil think $33 flat rate across all their products will work in sg. I lol-ed. Tried fighting for lower price but they wouldn't listen. So we shall see.

Once the memo is out. I sure show you all. So Sogata stay tuned. Don't say I only bird talk. Haha.

What you guys think? they even say can have bundle promotion. But must be given by them.
Are they drowning themselves?
I hope dapper these people won't sabo and try to use phone sales only.
Wa. Honestly if that price I won't be using the product alr.

It's a good product no doubt, but with that price tag it just won't be worth it anymore.
Old 31-05-2015, 01:06 PM   #513
Supremacy Member

*update. Rasmus and Emil think $33 flat rate across all their products will work in sg. I lol-ed. Tried fighting for lower price but they wouldn't listen. So we shall see.

Once the memo is out. I sure show you all. So Sogata stay tuned. Don't say I only bird talk. Haha.

What you guys think? they even say can have bundle promotion. But must be given by them.
Wah!! Siao liao loh.. $33 really costly for students like me!

Bundle promotion please!!!
Old 31-05-2015, 01:19 PM   #514
Great Supremacy Member

interesting sounds like bulz to me, how come I can get my supplies for by vilain easily still..
Now? You mean the 15x pack?
Old 31-05-2015, 01:19 PM   #515
Master Member

drowning in byvilain FREESTYLER
Old 31-05-2015, 01:19 PM   #516
Great Supremacy Member

Wa. Honestly if that price I won't be using the product alr.

It's a good product no doubt, but with that price tag it just won't be worth it anymore.
That's true.

Maybe it's going downhill from here
Old 31-05-2015, 01:35 PM   #517
Great Supremacy Member

Nah show you all. Haha unless rasmus bull me la and tell me different story la. Then I Bo Bian. If that's the case. I think abit hard to have partnership with such brands.

I think this will be made known to everyone.
Old 31-05-2015, 01:43 PM   #518
Great Supremacy Member

Lol @ sg pomade.com aka Alvin king of getting banned from dapper source.
Old 31-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #519
Master Member

Wah $33. Super ex lor
Old 31-05-2015, 05:19 PM   #520
Supremacy Member

Wah $33. Super ex lor
Ya loh.. So what's up for us in future??

Will gx84 give us some wonderful intangible services bo?
Old 31-05-2015, 06:34 PM   #521

33 could just be the deal breaker. IMO, By Vilain products are great, but definitely not worth the value if they are priced in the 30s. There are many products out there which can do the same at much less. Bro gx, talk some sense to that handsome dude! Hahaha
Old 31-05-2015, 06:34 PM   #522
Supremacy Member

Ya loh.. So what's up for us in future??

Will gx84 give us some wonderful intangible services bo?
To be fair it's not gx setting the price, i think regardless the current or future price, he strives to give the service level that other forummers can attest to. Anyway it's clear to all that $33 is significantly high, just remains to be seen the demand on impact. Good opportunity for feasible alternative products to give a shot now!
Old 31-05-2015, 08:39 PM   #523

What's this that you guys are talking about? I'm looking to buy pomade soon... should I be informed of any improper sellers before I make a decision?

Also, I need some advice.
Firstly, I've been using Reuzel ( green colour tin ) and I found that it isn't that good in keeping my hair in place... especially if it's a hot day or stg then the pomade will almost disappear... What are the alternatives I have? ( nothing water based cos I straighten my hair )

Secondly, I sometimes don't get the height I need in my hair and it becomes quite flat even if I don't use my hair straightener... is there any way to solve this?

Thanks
Old 31-05-2015, 08:58 PM   #524
Supremacy Member

What's this that you guys are talking about? I'm looking to buy pomade soon... should I be informed of any improper sellers before I make a decision?

Firstly, I've been using Reuzel ( green colour tin ) and I found that it isn't that good in keeping my hair in place... especially if it's a hot day or stg then the pomade will almost disappear... What are the alternatives I have? ( nothing water based cos I straighten my hair )

Secondly, I sometimes don't get the height I need in my hair and it becomes quite flat even if I don't use my hair straightener... is there any way to solve this?

Thanks
Why would you consider pomade if you don't like your hair become flat?

Moreover with the hot and humid weather in Singapore. Confirm make you feel uncomfortable loh..

I think you need some pre-styling and finish off with a hairspray.

If not.. You should get a curling brush...blow dry with it. I think it will help! Right now, I'm using Kent half radial brush.

Old 31-05-2015, 09:20 PM   #525
Master Member

Thanks
u already have ur hair iron, why arent u using it for volume?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.