HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2015, 09:55 PM   #556
Master Member

The price increase is across the board and not restricted to only Singapore yes? As a principal, I'm sure the people at By Vilain consider their business as a whole before committing to any increase in SRP. Do you really think that gx has this much pull with the principal? Are you that ****ing naive?
Anyway to the 2 smart Alec.
this affects me the most because I am the biggest and by vilain is my sole brand. If prices are like these and I don't get sales.
End of the day I will die out as well. So don't be a smart a$$ and think I would even do such a thing to kill myself.

Now it's not about who is reselling. It's about how ppl will react to the price change and how these events will affect me.
For the other resellers. They have their pomade and HDF.

I feel dumb already by replying you 2 lol
Initially, i assumed that the price increase is only applicable in SG and not across board. But thanks to your harsh comments, i get a clearer picture now. Cheers.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:07 PM   #557

Initially, i assumed that the price increase is only applicable in SG and not across board. But thanks to your harsh comments, i get a clearer picture now. Cheers.
That was a dumb assumption to make in the first place.

Old 01-06-2015, 10:11 PM   #558
Master Member

anyone can recommend me any good anti-dandruff but for lil oily scalp for ladies to use? helping my gf to ask on behalf..best if it leaves a nice fragrance after use too
You can try zahara n19 nourish shampoo. My girlfriend is also using this and she really likes it a lot. In fact, i brought this product in as a replacement to vogne acidic shampoo, because I prefer this so much more due to the awesome cleansing and the big bonus is the scent.

1. Gentle shampoo which is good for moisturizing the hair and scalp. Once the hair is ensured moisture and hydration, the hair can be restored with good health, shine and bounce.
2. Nourish the scalp effectively and this can help to overcome and improve problems such as damaged scalp skin (dry, redness or flaking etc) and provide the required nutrients and moisture for the scalp.
3. Open up the pores in the scalp to ensure a full and thorough deep cleansing of the scalp whereby excess level of oils, dirt and impurities that are secreted, will be effectively removed.
4. Allows one to feel refreshed after usage and can be used as a colour treatment shampoo to lock-in the colour and prevent split ends from forming.
5. From cleansing to hair maintenance, this product is the go-to to allow deep cleansed, adequately moisturized and strong, healthy hair to be achieved.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:12 PM   #559
Great Supremacy Member

That was a dumb assumption to make in the first place.
Actually I am OK with nippon but now he just made a a$$ of himself by assuming.

If only sg is increasing only. I would probably ask both of them to fug spider alr
Old 01-06-2015, 10:15 PM   #560
Great Supremacy Member

I don't think they don't know. Anyone who do import/export business know that exports are zero-rated supplies (i.e. tax @ 0%). I guess they just don't want to have the price differential of buying it in Denmark (with VAT) and buying it elsewhere (without VAT). But by charging us the with VAT price when the tax authority doesn't even charge them VAT for it, they are effectively earning 25% more.
Exactly. That's what I told them as well. So if i am selling at that VAT included prices. Doesn't make me a cheater as well but if this is how it's going to go down. I guess I have to do something to offset the big difference.

I am still in talks with them regarding about prices and promotions. I just feedback what you all have said to them via email.

Let's see how it goes then
Old 01-06-2015, 11:11 PM   #561

dont need so fierce la.. everyone also will suffer, become so exp the demand sure drop.. not just u
Old 01-06-2015, 11:35 PM   #562
Supremacy Member

Any shampoo to recommend? Preferably more manly smell shampoo and easy to get off the shelves

Old 02-06-2015, 10:06 AM   #563

hello hair experts.

trying to get some clay and the 2 i hear most about on this forum are:

Dynamite Clay and EBL clay

i am currently sporting a quiff/faux hawk kind of look and usually i like more volume since my hair just falls flat easily. which one more suitable ah?

thanks for ur help
Old 02-06-2015, 10:29 AM   #564
Great Supremacy Member

dont need so fierce la.. everyone also will suffer, become so exp the demand sure drop.. not just u
how to not fierce when they assume and accuse me for being the instigator for the price raised.

didn't that went thru their mind/brain that I will be affected the most?

Old 02-06-2015, 10:32 AM   #565
Great Supremacy Member

hello hair experts.

trying to get some clay and the 2 i hear most about on this forum are:

Dynamite Clay and EBL clay

i am currently sporting a quiff/faux hawk kind of look and usually i like more volume since my hair just falls flat easily. which one more suitable ah?

thanks for ur help
both also work.
but to get volume, your hair must have natural volume when you blow dry or you need a pre styling spray or any other volumizing product to get volume for your hair.

after that then you use the clay to style.

I have used both before (EBL Clay i think JH gave me sample). But since i am selling Dynamite clay. I use it more than EBL Clay.

Both are quite similar but Dynamite clay more gritty.
EBL less.

Hold wise, personally i feel are pretty similar. Maybe Dynamite clay is slightly stronger. But hey it was damn long ago since i used to EBL clay, i maybe more biased towards Dynamite clay since its my go to clay now.
wacks_505 likes this.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #566

thanks for your help gx bro

in terms of washing off,any diff? i quite worried about this because i use clay last time damn hard to shampoo off
Old 02-06-2015, 12:19 PM   #567
Supremacy Member

in terms of washing off,any diff? i quite worried about this because i use clay last time damn hard to shampoo off
Not much of issues when shampoo off with the two products you mentioned for me tho. But what shampoo u are using now?

Old 02-06-2015, 01:47 PM   #568
Great Supremacy Member

Same. Use a better shampoo lor.
What Clay you use last time
Old 02-06-2015, 01:50 PM   #569

Hi guys. Anyone here tried DIY-ing your own Sea Salt Spray before? Saw quite a few different recipes online. Just wondering if anyone has a good formula to recommend for the local weather/humidity?
Old 02-06-2015, 02:11 PM   #570

Hi guys. Anyone here tried DIY-ing your own Sea Salt Spray before? Saw quite a few different recipes online. Just wondering if anyone has a good formula to recommend for the local weather/humidity?
Just came across one the other time . I think instagram account : menshairicon . They got directions to create and also how to use . Not sure if useful but can just check it out if interested .

Biggus Dickus likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.