The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2016, 03:20 PM   #5686
Great Supremacy Member

^diu mai lai.

blumaan ah.. depends lor

not bad la i would say. haha wait till the final product come then i can give review
Old 26-01-2016, 03:39 PM   #5687
High Supremacy Member

Hais another interview this Thursday, time to clean shave again

Old 26-01-2016, 09:44 PM   #5688
Master Member

[QUOTE=dappergentleman;99449296]Ups for a good Samaritan!!!

And ups for bluuuuuumaaaaannnn

Old 26-01-2016, 10:36 PM   #5689
Arch-Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=dappergentleman;99450862]Gx got act in blue film b4

Old 26-01-2016, 11:26 PM   #5690

[QUOTE=Jackie Chan;99457490]Hi dappergentleman, what are your thoughts on vantachi hair clay?

Old 27-01-2016, 01:49 AM   #5691
Banned

anywhere to recommend to purchase imperial products ? or if there is anywhere doing promo now ? thanks
Buy the bona fide real deal from Imperial College London. It'll make you smarter and a target for BBs.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:12 AM   #5692

hope gravity paste gets shipped to sg before cny too, now that blumaan is almost out
Old 27-01-2016, 02:42 AM   #5693

Anyone knows roughly how much is it to dye/bleach hair at JB during this period of time? Planning to go on Friday.. And any salon to recommend? Thanks.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:53 AM   #5694
Banned

Anyone knows roughly how much is it to dye/bleach hair at JB during this period of time? Planning to go on Friday.. And any salon to recommend? Thanks.
~$78 bugs flat, all in.
PM the IVERSON dude here, heard that he just set up a new branch at JB four weeks back.
Old 27-01-2016, 11:12 AM   #5695
Supremacy Member

hi guys, anyone living in jurong east or jurong area here?

my current hairdresser currently has her hands full due to season, and i need to change the back-bottom of my hair to this:

any neighbourhood salon to recommend that can do that nicely, and most importantly, make it symmetrical? a lot of salon hairdressers usually end up cutting it asymmetrical and it becomes funny. preferably need someone with good technical skills as i just spend s$150++ to perm the hair and if they screw up this before CNY, then i....

only need to re-trim that back part.

tks in advance!
Old 27-01-2016, 01:57 PM   #5696
Arch-Supremacy Member

my current hairdresser currently has her hands full due to season, and i need to change the back-bottom of my hair to this:

any neighbourhood salon to recommend that can do that nicely, and most importantly, make it symmetrical? a lot of salon hairdressers usually end up cutting it asymmetrical and it becomes funny. preferably need someone with good technical skills as i just spend s$150++ to perm the hair and if they screw up this before CNY, then i....

tks in advance!
You can try Superblade. But dont quote me tho. I find them quite attentive to detail, if you know the right things to say that is.

What i hate most about hair saloons is that they tend to chit chat with their collicks or other customers while performing a job. So if you can hold a good conversion with them, they will naturally have to mood and be attentive towards you more.

The one i usually go is at jrg west extension there, not sure if JE area have. Maybe the blk 500+ there have good saloons too?

xeonboy likes this.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:01 PM   #5697
Supremacy Member

tks in advance!
wah so sharp, u wan poke who sial?
xeonboy likes this.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:07 PM   #5698
Supremacy Member

You can try Superblade. But dont quote me tho. I find them quite attentive to detail, if you know the right things to say that is.

What i hate most about hair saloons is that they tend to chit chat with their collicks or other customers while performing a job. So if you can hold a good conversion with them, they will naturally have to mood and be attentive towards you more.

The one i usually go is at jrg west extension there, not sure if JE area have. Maybe the blk 500+ there have good saloons too?
i agree with the chit chat part. problem is, a lot of them sometimes get too engrossed in the chatter and that's what i fear most, especially when cutting symmetrical styles (last time during army days go salon cut, always end up one side very uneven like ****).

tks bro, i think i go there check out tmr. do you happen to know what time superblade close on weekdays?
i'm thinking of going to the one at Blk 965 Jurong West Street 93. is this the one you're referring to?

also, if you don't mind, can let me know what kind of hairstyle you've?
if your hairstyle is the complex type and they cut it well, then i can rest assured

wah so sharp, u wan poke who sial?
wanna try something new for the back. this style looks quite trendy and edgy. current back style is those 2000s japanese wolf mane that kind
Old 27-01-2016, 02:12 PM   #5699
Master Member

I only used once before. Find its not as strong as EBL Taste, or even dynamite clay. Just didn't work for my hair.
Hi dappergentleman, what are you currently using? Thinking of ebl taste with sea spray or maybe even dynamite clay.
Old 27-01-2016, 08:37 PM   #5700
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi dappergentleman, what are you currently using? Thinking of ebl taste with sea spray or maybe even dynamite clay.
Ebl taste good anot? I recently bought one and still waiting for it to arrive.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.