Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2016, 11:11 PM   #5851
Supremacy Member

Ho ho song dahs!!! Lip lai discuss!!! Long time boh discussion liao

nothing to discuss
Old 06-02-2016, 11:20 AM   #5852
Master Member

just wondering, do you guys recommend using hairspray to lock my hair in place after styling and prestyling with mm?
Old 06-02-2016, 11:39 AM   #5853

Hey guys, heard lots of bad things about gatsby in threads like these on HWZ.

Is it just the moving rubber series? I've been using the Standard Gatsby Styling Ultra Hard Type for awhile now and don't find it too difficult to clean off.

However, after hearing all the good things about other waxes, I am keen to try something else, to see for myself the difference.
Any recommendation for first blood? I have thick and medium-tough hair. Short hairstyle and looking to just make a simple David Beckham front-hawk. Serving my nation

By Vilain Dyn/GD? HDF? Bluuman?
Old 06-02-2016, 11:42 AM   #5854
Supremacy Member

Is it just the moving rubber series? I've been using the Standard Gatsby Styling Ultra Hard Type for awhile now and don't find it too difficult to clean off.

However, after hearing all the good things about other waxes, I am keen to try something else, to see for myself the difference.
Any recommendation for first blood? I have thick and medium-tough hair. Short hairstyle and looking to just make a simple David Beckham front-hawk. Serving my nation

Baxter's Clay Pomade

Old 06-02-2016, 12:59 PM   #5855
Master Member

Topreeeeeeee fk i wanna molest some topre. Know where to hook a brudder up?

And i think gatsby only the pink moving rubber hard to wash off. But its the most pops one so naturally got alot complaints

Old 06-02-2016, 01:01 PM   #5856
Master Member

[QUOTE=xiaokuang;99617776]Cut me some slack pls lol.... honestly I prefer the first shown packaging... this one like some stickers stick and stick on...

The peppermint smells abit like the "Mint plus" sweet .... honestly I feel a bit turned off by the smell liao... hahaha...tmr try le let u all know

Old 06-02-2016, 01:46 PM   #5857
Master Member

nothing to discuss
lol really nth to discuss. basically everything this thread is about.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:53 PM   #5858

[QUOTE=deaththeorist;99623870]Lol angmoh idea of good scent always very funny one

Old 06-02-2016, 01:59 PM   #5859
Arch-Supremacy Member

nothing to discuss
lol really nth to discuss. basically everything this thread is about.
What i meant was, how do each and everyone of you personally style chiur hair...

Old 06-02-2016, 02:04 PM   #5860

Topreeeeeeee fk i wanna molest some topre. Know where to hook a brudder up?

And i think gatsby only the pink moving rubber hard to wash off. But its the most pops one so naturally got alot complaints
Gatsby waxes are 1/3 price of these angmoh types highly recommended in this thread. These angmoh brands also have lesser volume in each jar though, so I was wondering whats so good about them that they cost so much more.

Actually, I don't know why I have never tried the moving rubber before. Currently use Gatsby Ultra Hard Type and not too hard washing them off.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #5861
Great Supremacy Member

^ tell you so much. End of the day. Gotta try and see if it suits you.
If not how to convince you?
Old 06-02-2016, 02:54 PM   #5862
Master Member

^ tell you so much. End of the day. Gotta try and see if it suits you.
If not how to convince you?
truth. LIKE TOPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 06-02-2016, 03:28 PM   #5863

Review for Original by Blumaan as I haven't seen too many review on Asian hair. Used it twice so far and these are my thoughts.

Scent: smell like a mild mint mix with other essential oils. Something like those candle wax you find in the store. I find it acceptable though not the best scent.

Application: easy to scoop out of the jar and spread(fiber like similar to bb90). But gets rather sticky and application takes more effort than other hair products. The sticky feeling in the hair does fade away after around 30min for me. I also find using original as a pre styler on damp hair works best. Not using too much product is key, experiment on the amount you need.

Hold: The hold is fantastic, it last up to 14 hours before it starts falling apart on the sides. (I'm in an environment from aircon to outdoor and hawker centre).

Washability: very easy to wash off from hands after applying. As for the hair I would say around 90% with just water and easily everything with shampoo. But I do enjoy the product build up.

Conclusion: it's a product unlike anything I've used as after 30mins it feels like there nothing in your hair. Literally. Hold and endurance is good however the application is kinda tough due to the stickness unless you use it as a pre-styler. Original takes a it of experimenting as if applied too much it may lead to your fingers getting stuck on your hair when restyling throughout the day.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:26 PM   #5864
Master Member

Review for Original by Blumaan as I haven't seen too many review on Asian hair. Used it twice so far and these are my thoughts.

Scent: smell like a mild mint mix with other essential oils. Something like those candle wax you find in the store. I find it acceptable though not the best scent.

Application: easy to scoop out of the jar and spread(fiber like similar to bb90). But gets rather sticky and application takes more effort than other hair products. The sticky feeling in the hair does fade away after around 30min for me. I also find using original as a pre styler on damp hair works best. Not using too much product is key, experiment on the amount you need.

Hold: The hold is fantastic, it last up to 14 hours before it starts falling apart on the sides. (I'm in an environment from aircon to outdoor and hawker centre).

Washability: very easy to wash off from hands after applying. As for the hair I would say around 90% with just water and easily everything with shampoo. But I do enjoy the product build up.

Conclusion: it's a product unlike anything I've used as after 30mins it feels like there nothing in your hair. Literally. Hold and endurance is good however the application is kinda tough due to the stickness unless you use it as a pre-styler. Original takes a it of experimenting as if applied too much it may lead to your fingers getting stuck on your hair when restyling throughout the day.
FIRST BLOOD!
Old 06-02-2016, 06:05 PM   #5865
Supremacy Member

FIRST BLOOD!
Tiagong first blood got ang pow to take?
HUAT AH!#

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.