The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
Haha what? Of course i do shower after every sports. What i meant is that blumaan just drop easily when you sweat.
Don't know about you, but I play competitive sports too and last thing you should be focusing on is your hair.

Concentrate more on your team mates making runs, your defenders' position etc! :s13:

Try a hair band (ala Roger Federer) if you can carry it off. Heck, even if u CAN'T carry it off.
Fully support this. I use underarmor headbands for gym/sport and it's a godsent - keeps the hair off my face.

dj_flame

Reaction score
To add on, not a fan of alice bands/hair bands. They tend to move around a lot and can even fall out - happened to me often during full court basketball.

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
Don't know about you, but I play competitive sports too and last thing you should be focusing on is your hair.

Concentrate more on your team mates making runs, your defenders' position etc! :s13:

Fully support this. I use underarmor headbands for gym/sport and it's a godsent - keeps the hair off my face.
Haha ya true la should focus on game. But for me hair also important in terms of everything�

Sent from me using GAGT

Jun_rui

Reaction score
Dynamite clay is amazing. I prestyled and finished with it and it held my currypuff hair up for 8 hours.
Only con is that the limited edition one smells like cinnamon :(

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dynamite clay is amazing. I prestyled and finished with it and it held my currypuff hair up for 8 hours.
Only con is that the limited edition one smells like cinnamon :(

Lol. You got the limited edition or normal?

StargazerNoir

Reaction score
Thinking of getting morris motley balm after hearing so much good things about it. But the price ($55) seems quite high. Do hairbroducts provide a sample of it if I self collect?

Can it be used for spikes? So far all the pictures I have seen seem to show that it used for combbacks...

I have tried dynamite clay and EBL tast clay and thinking of trying something new. Either the mortley or the Indian extra hold moulding clay... Anyone has any experience with the two?

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting morris motley balm after hearing so much good things about it. But the price ($55) seems quite high. Do hairbroducts provide a sample of it if I self collect?

Can it be used for spikes? So far all the pictures I have seen seem to show that it used for combbacks...

I have tried dynamite clay and EBL tast clay and thinking of trying something new. Either the mortley or the Indian extra hold moulding clay... Anyone has any experience with the two?

What kind of spikes? I can give you morris motley chrome (shine version) samples if you get from me.

StargazerNoir

Reaction score
the one i saw at theprettyjerk fb haha.

Thanks gx, must I buy something from you to get the sample? Cuz the sss i got from u still have 1/2 a bottle no need to restock yet. Is the only diff btw the shine and matte one the shineness? No point trying the shine one if the entire product is different.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the one i saw at theprettyjerk fb haha.
13626491_1424934770854509_4117666827036752850_n.jpg

Thanks gx, must I buy something from you to get the sample? Cuz the sss i got from u still have 1/2 a bottle no need to restock yet. Is the only diff btw the shine and matte one the shineness? No point trying the shine one if the entire product is different.

Yeap shine and slight differences. Gotta try.
Yes. Just grab anything.
I am not sure if morris motley can achieve that but can try.

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
hi all,

want to check:

1) for delaying male balding to as late as possible, anyone tried using Nizoral A-D shampoo before? i'm taking all necessary steps to keep my hair for as long as i can. according to many reviews, Nizoral shampoo has this ketoconazole ingredient that can get rid of the DHT on the scalp and DHT is the main cause for hair loss if i'm not wrong. only issue is that this kind of shampoo seems to be quite drying for the hair.

2) anyone tried those scalp treatment at neighbourhood salons before? do they work? does hair become healthier and thus result in less hair loss?

Jun_rui

Reaction score
8gIBr7A.jpg

Styled with dynamite clay. Didnt prestyle because somehow i wokeup with my hair standing striaght up :D

tomomibaby

Reaction score
Today styled my hair wit mm chrome,anybody know how to make the not that curl?Been trying to use hair dryer to make it straight but keep having hard time.
1252hso.jpg

35l6u1d.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.