HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2015, 10:23 PM   #631
Supremacy Member

naise, looking forward to it! this feeling brand really tokkong, hair spray, wax, now even got shampoo + conditioner.
Anyway just to share the news with you guys, there is 15% off everything with $50 spent for the whole month of June. Now here is your chance to try it out first as sample, to see how it goes for you!

sogatda likes this.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:42 PM   #632
Supremacy Member

Phyto shampoo worth the money? If not anyone can recommend something for oily scalp?
Old 05-06-2015, 01:02 AM   #633
Master Member

Phyto shampoo worth the money? If not anyone can recommend something for oily scalp?
Not bad. Actually.. Pretty good
Old 05-06-2015, 05:03 PM   #634
Great Supremacy Member

From the twins email

"Darryll we appreciate that you give us feedback, but you have to understand that we are not competing with anyone in Singapore.
- We do like to opposite, we add budgets into marketing in your area for Slikhaar TV, and you profit from that as well.

I will not spend more time on the discussing this matter, it is your choice if you want to take this opportunity. "

WTF is this? LOL sia. can't i ask more? jialat sia.
they think they damn big already. LOL
Old 05-06-2015, 06:05 PM   #635
Arch-Supremacy Member

From the twins email

"Darryll we appreciate that you give us feedback, but you have to understand that we are not competing with anyone in Singapore.
- We do like to opposite, we add budgets into marketing in your area for Slikhaar TV, and you profit from that as well.

I will not spend more time on the discussing this matter, it is your choice if you want to take this opportunity. "

WTF is this? LOL sia. can't i ask more? jialat sia.
they think they damn big already. LOL
I am not sure if the part in red is due to poor command of a non-native language or complete ignorance (or arrogance) of the number of alternative waxes (let alone hair products) that are available in the market that consumers can turn too. There is zero captivity of their product TBH!
Old 05-06-2015, 06:54 PM   #636
Great Supremacy Member

I am not sure if the part in red is due to poor command of a non-native language or complete ignorance (or arrogance) of the number of alternative waxes (let alone hair products) that are available in the market that consumers can turn too. There is zero captivity of their product TBH!
I think it's poor English. They meant that they are not trying to compete with any resellers in sg.
Lol

But bundle can have good discount. Already ask for approval and it'd approved.
So prices shld remain the same if buy a certain amount.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:41 PM   #637
Great Supremacy Member

Lol just got sabo-ed by people here or my competitors.
Just my luck. Share too much info.
I only can think of 2 person. Lol.
Louis or.......
Old 06-06-2015, 12:19 AM   #638
Banned

Lol just got sabo-ed by people here or my competitors.
Just my luck. Share too much info.
I only can think of 2 person. Lol.
Louis or.......
iV3RsOn and gaoxing84 like this.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:20 AM   #639
Banned

Just when BV is becoming my favourite brand, looks like I have to find something more affordable
Old 07-06-2015, 11:00 AM   #640

Need HELP! Strongest Driest Mens Hair Styling product?

Hello All!

I have been trying coming 5 different types of hair product for my hair now but it still does not seem to work out. I am now in dire need of help!

I am seeking for the Strongest and Driest(Mattest) styling product for my hair.

Ive gone from By Vilain Gold Digger to By Vilain Dynamite Clay to Slick Devil Pomade and till now i suppose Hanz De Fuko's Claymation is closest to what works on my hair. However, still not strong enough on the strength department :/

Are there any other hair products that you guys recommend?

Any input from you guys will be greatly appreciated
Old 07-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #641

Hello All!

I have been trying coming 5 different types of hair product for my hair now but it still does not seem to work out. I am now in dire need of help!

Ive gone from By Vilain Gold Digger to By Vilain Dynamite Clay to Slick Devil Pomade and till now i suppose Hanz De Fuko's Claymation is closest to what works on my hair. However, still not strong enough on the strength department :/

Sounds like you need a finishing spray to keep it all in place bro.

Glad to hear claymation works for you. My go-to product too. Gd tends to be too heavy for my hair.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #642
Great Supremacy Member

Hello All!

try vantachi.
gold digger still not dry enough? what kind of hair you have?
Old 07-06-2015, 01:25 PM   #643

try vantachi.
gold digger still not dry enough? what kind of hair you have?
hi there. hows vantachi like? stronger than claymation? cause thus far claymations strongest and mattest for me. im actually not particular about the matteness i dont mind shine but apparently matte hair products turns out to be strongest.

i have thick straight hair. thanks for the help and response!
Old 07-06-2015, 03:36 PM   #644
Great Supremacy Member

hi there. hows vantachi like? stronger than claymation? cause thus far claymations strongest and mattest for me. im actually not particular about the matteness i dont mind shine but apparently matte hair products turns out to be strongest.

i have thick straight hair. thanks for the help and response!
Gold Digger don't work for you? As far as I know gold digger is the strongest one I ever try. I have thick straight hair too
Try mixing gold digger and silver fox or Dynamite Clay.
Or even with claymation.

What style you wanna do?
Vantachi is soft.clay but dry as hell too.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:31 PM   #645

thanks dappergen! i guess i'll try the bb -wink

hi again gaoxing. hmm i would prefer to just find a product that works rather than mixing two? haha anyway mine would be long straight thick hair just like many guys out there. long in a sense till my lip. i dont use a comb because i do not gancy the neat sleek look. i desire the matte natural finger-run back swab long hairstyle. okay is this confusing haha. im going to try the blind barber. in hope that it will be the one ive always been seeking for! praying it works better than claymation
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.