The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any guys tried mm shampoo? Good?

it's a shampoo replacement but it should not entirely replace your shampoo.

rotate among them.

good for a treatment cleanse in the morning without hair products on your hair.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When applying do you apply mm balm to touch the scalp for it to treat your scalp?

Not sure is hair styling touch the scalp is bad or not.

somehow will touch one.

mistake, it treats your hair, not scalp. lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uevo grey restock next week.
Those interested can backorder first.
This time quantity also limited.
Supplier not enough stocks.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
December promo is up on my site.
Almost everything is on sale. Go check it out.

WoShiXiaoMing

Reaction score
do u know what those a bit ah beng hair called? and any images of them? idk what to google and how to tell my hairstylist to cut them

icycoldl

Reaction score
Considering between MM (because of dry thin hair) or Uevo, but don't really comb-back hair for the slick look, prefer more of a kpop fringe look. Any recommendations?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering between MM (because of dry thin hair) or Uevo, but don't really comb-back hair for the slick look, prefer more of a kpop fringe look. Any recommendations?

Fringe look for for mm. Won't go wrong.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I just realised something. I didnt buy/order during the BF sale. Now i ran out of hair styling product!

:S

Uevo and the MM.. My hair As u know bro, very fine and straight and flat. Which one you think will be good to go? hahaha..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just realised something. I didnt buy/order during the BF sale. Now i ran out of hair styling product!

:S

Uevo and the MM.. My hair As u know bro, very fine and straight and flat. Which one you think will be good to go? hahaha..

I think mm will suit you better. Cause it kinda thickens the look.
Now also got small sale. Go check my store out.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gaoxing bro!

Since Uevo on backorder. If I order both MM & uevo, will order be sent separately or sent tgt when uevo in stock?

You dont do rocketuncle delivery anymore rite?

TheMediator

Reaction score

I bought it during the launch and tried it today!

Am a loyal fan of By Vilain range ever since gx introed it here.
Have tried Golddigger, Silverfox and Dynamite Clay and I would say Black Fiber is nothing like them all.

Its pros are that it has more shine/wetlook as compared to the above 3, holding power is decently strong and washes of really easily.

Feels like semi hardened candlewax when you try to dig it out and you need to "even" it out in your palms before applying. Kinda scentless too after application. I also tried using a comb after a day of application and it works without getting your hair stuck!

I got it for $25 inclusive of shipping, letting go @ $20 for my 1 time use tub, will stick to my Silverfox instead as I prefer no shine/wetlook.
Hit me up if you are interested!

edit: I just saw the MM styling balm vid on gx's website, that is exactly the kind of wet look finish I get as per the ang mo in the video! I prestyle with KMS's Hairplay Messing Creme if you must know.

file

file

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gaoxing bro!

Since Uevo on backorder. If I order both MM & uevo, will order be sent separately or sent tgt when uevo in stock?

You dont do rocketuncle delivery anymore rite?

uevo will be in this week, can order together boss

rocketuncle close down already haha

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the black fibre application same as gold digger/silver fox where it dries up and becomes sticky in your palm very fast? Quite tempted to try it but their previous pomade was such a letdown. Easily one of their worst products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.