HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #6721
Arch-Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=kosongice;101059966]Thanks! Is this good for everyday usage? Also where can I buy it?

Old 28-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #6722
Banned

Thanks! Is this good for everyday usage? Also where can I buy it?
Hmmm. From my experience, it shouldn't be used daily as it'll most definitely dry up your hair. I use it to keep any excess oil in check and I rotate it with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Its fugging good for clearing your hair of excess oil and cleaning your hair thoroughly from hair products, my hair used to be pretty oily and the tea tree special shampoo is Godsent. This shiat is one of my staple items and a must-have, I've used like ~3 1l bottles throughout the years since I've first gotten it lol. You can get it from Chinatown.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:29 AM   #6723
High Supremacy Member

Hmmm. From my experience, it shouldn't be used daily as it'll most definitely dry up your hair. I use it to keep any excess oil in check and I rotate it with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Its fugging good for clearing your hair of excess oil and cleaning your hair thoroughly from hair products, my hair used to be pretty oily and the tea tree special shampoo is Godsent. This shiat is one of my staple items and a must-have, I've used like ~3 1l bottles throughout the years since I've first gotten it lol. You can get it from Chinatown.
[QUOTE=whysoliddat;101060470]I think beauty language got sell.

If im not wrong

Last edited by kosongice; 28-04-2016 at 12:23 PM..
Old 28-04-2016, 12:14 PM   #6724
Banned

Where in particularly? Haha I usually use off the shelves stuff, Clear and Silkpro, and have only recently started to take more care about my hair.
I'm sorry man, I can't remember exactly the name of the shop, (can't blame me as 1l of that shampoo can Tahan a fugging long time lol), but iirc it's level 2/3 at the corner. Likely to be level 3. Ah fug it's people's park, Chinatown MRT. You can google paul mitchell tea tree hardwarezone fashion to find out where some of the folks here have bought it.
Old 28-04-2016, 12:26 PM   #6725
High Supremacy Member

I'm sorry man, I can't remember exactly the name of the shop, (can't blame me as 1l of that shampoo can Tahan a fugging long time lol), but iirc it's level 2/3 at the corner. Likely to be level 3. Ah fug it's people's park, Chinatown MRT. You can google paul mitchell tea tree hardwarezone fashion to find out where some of the folks here have bought it.
Ah alright thanks a lot!

What about a shampoo for everyday use then? Are those from FairPrice good enough, or do people here swear by certain brands products? Sorry for the incessant questioning, trying to learn a bit.

Old 28-04-2016, 01:00 PM   #6726
Banned

Ah alright thanks a lot!

What about a shampoo for everyday use then? Are those from FairPrice good enough, or do people here swear by certain brands products? Sorry for the incessant questioning, trying to learn a bit.
Welcome. Welcome. Ah....for daily choice of shampoo-ing needs, that would depend entirely on your own preference and needs man in my opinion lol. I've no specific preference or religious fascination with any daily shampooing products and I've used a wide range of shampoos. Kerasys Perfume shampoo if you would like to have a 'chick, charbor hair smell,' cheap and good lol. Sebastian Shampoo and conditioner set (forgotten the exact name of the set paiseh, have finished it already), this shiat is fugging expensive, bought 1l of shampoo and 1l of conditioner from Salon, total cost close to $200, knn, nothing magical, at least to me, use already heart pain lol. Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage, not much use, and particularly drying if used together with the Tea Tree special, wouldn't be getting another bottle once I'm done with it. Will be hunting for another moisturizing shampoo at people's park soon lol. For oily scalp, excess oil, and cleansing from hair products, I only use the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree special and nothing else.
Old 28-04-2016, 01:11 PM   #6727
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just buy silkpro la

Old 28-04-2016, 03:52 PM   #6728
Master Member

Got sample bo?
Samples are always possible, as usual.
Old 28-04-2016, 06:28 PM   #6729
Master Member

Thanks a lot for the reply! Any particular brands to recommend? Are deep cleanse shampoo suitable for everyday use?
Deep cleansing shampoos are not recommended for daily usage. It could be too drying. Your hair might instead be more prone to breakage or split ends, if its too dry. And with regard to your scalp, if u over cleanse, ur scalp is gg to generate more oils instead.

Many various forms of deep cleansing. Can be in the form of charcoal shampoo (eg carbolic shampoo) or menthol shampoo (eg feeling menthol shampoo) or even tea tree shampoos (paul mitchell tea tree).
Old 28-04-2016, 06:59 PM   #6730
Master Member

[QUOTE=kosongice;101059966]Thanks! Is this good for everyday usage? Also where can I buy it?

Old 28-04-2016, 07:07 PM   #6731
High Supremacy Member

Deep cleansing shampoos are not recommended for daily usage. It could be too drying. Your hair might instead be more prone to breakage or split ends, if its too dry. And with regard to your scalp, if u over cleanse, ur scalp is gg to generate more oils instead.

Many various forms of deep cleansing. Can be in the form of charcoal shampoo (eg carbolic shampoo) or menthol shampoo (eg feeling menthol shampoo) or even tea tree shampoos (paul mitchell tea tree).
I see, thanks! How often would you recommend I use deep cleansing shampoos then? Once a week? And any everyday shampoo to recommend?
[QUOTE=deaththeorist;101068760]Clear for Men is one of the few that i would recommend

Old 28-04-2016, 07:12 PM   #6732
Master Member

[QUOTE=kosongice;101068886]I see, thanks! How often would you recommend I use deep cleansing shampoos then? Once a week? And any everyday shampoo to recommend?

The Ronaldo one is it? I heard from one of the sales person saying that one too strong for everyday use leh.

Old 28-04-2016, 07:14 PM   #6733
High Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=deaththeorist;101068985]Confirm is salesperson for another brand right?

Old 28-04-2016, 08:49 PM   #6734

Ah alright thanks a lot!

I think it really depends on your hair type, scalp and hair style. Satki 2 by 4 like mine no need to worry too much.... i like clear also. Feels clean.
Old 28-04-2016, 09:57 PM   #6735
Supremacy Member

Samples are always possible, as usual.
Deciding between show and care for my cut shampoo... Which one you recommend?

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.