HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2016, 02:52 PM   #6856
Great Supremacy Member

Haha ps on GAGT app no wonder bo see got signature.
search hair broducts sg on google. hehe thanks
Old 10-05-2016, 03:12 PM   #6857
Supremacy Member

as in SG got make cloth to make clothes? SG made cloth leh?
or tailor using overseas made cloth to make clothes?

i know DHL can reschedule.

so would you tailor your clothes overseas?
Your Marcella is manufactured overseas leh. Mine manufactured in SG.

And yes I would if the product is comparable in quality price and service.

In a globalised world want to conduct biz where can be so shortsighted.

If got principles you won't be a reseller alr. Lolol. After all you still helping people overseas make money when you resell their products right? Wht not nake your own products ingredients no need source locally?

Then you can suan sinkies pwn sinkies if ppl still don't buy local.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #6858
High Supremacy Member

search hair broducts sg on google. hehe thanks
Yep found it haha! Paiseh man I got my By Vilain from Hairpenning already, if not would have bought from you. I got the smaller sized one though, the travel version. Try try see I like bo first.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:23 PM   #6859
Great Supremacy Member

Your Marcella is manufactured overseas leh. Mine manufactured in SG.

And yes I would if the product is comparable in quality price and service.

In a globalised world want to conduct biz where can be so shortsighted.

If got principles you won't be a reseller alr. Lolol. After all you still helping people overseas make money when you resell their products right? Wht not nake your own products ingredients no need source locally?

Then you can suan sinkies pwn sinkies if ppl still don't buy local.
no. first thing first, i never suan sinkie pwn sinkies. get your facts right first.
i say why never support local, jin jialat.
need me to show you a screenshot on that or you can just go back and read what i said.

what i am asking you now is if your cloth is sourced overseas or made locally? the raw material if you don't understand my question.

so are you supporting local or supporting overseas?

so you were to say, you're willing to pay for tailoring overseas? if only price, service and quality is comparable? forgetting about how it fits and all?
because tailoring is very personal.
you are willing to give your measurements and measurements only to a tailor that does your shirts overseas and ship it to you?

tell that to the tailor thread and see what the others say.

lol

what i am saying is just asking why never support local resellers? since the price is comparable but hey doesn't matter, consumer's money, whatever they wanna do is their choice.

why get so worked up?

it works the same as a tailor as a reseller.
what i am providing is a service. i don't actually manufacture products.
same goes for most of the businesses in Singapore.

and yes, if mr porter can provide cheaper alternative, like a dollar or 2 off, some of the people might be happy knowing that.
for me. nah, just get it in SG. Unlesssss it's $10 difference, of course, go overseas man.

lastly, you don't have to school me on how to run or do business in Singapore.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 10-05-2016 at 03:28 PM..
Old 10-05-2016, 03:24 PM   #6860
Great Supremacy Member

Yep found it haha! Paiseh man I got my By Vilain from Hairpenning already, if not would have bought from you. I got the smaller sized one though, the travel version. Try try see I like bo first.
suree. no worries bro. try different products to see what fits you the best.
initial investment is needed.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:29 PM   #6861
Arch-Supremacy Member

Potential sagat lai liao

cherryboom likes this.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:30 PM   #6862
Supremacy Member

no. first thing first, i never suan sinkie pwn sinkies. get your facts right first.
i say why never support local, jin jialat.
need me to show you a screenshot on that or you can just go back and read what i said.

what i am asking you now is if your cloth is sourced overseas or made locally? the raw material if you don't understand my question.

so are you supporting local or supporting overseas?

so you were to say, you're willing to pay for tailoring overseas? if only price, service and quality is comparable? forgetting about how it fits and all?
because tailoring is very personal.
you are willing to give your measurements and measurements only to a tailor that does your shirts overseas and ship it to you?

tell that to the tailor thread and see what the others say.

lol

what i am saying is just asking why never support local resellers? since the price is comparable but hey doesn't matter, consumer's money, whatever they wanna do is their choice.

why get so worked up?

it works the same as a tailor as a reseller.
what i am providing is a service. i don't actually manufacture products.
same goes for most of the businesses in Singapore.

and yes, if mr porter can provide cheaper alternative, like a dollar or 2 off, some of the people might be happy knowing that.
for me. nah, just get it in SG. Unlesssss it's $10 difference, of course, go overseas man.

lastly, you don't have to school me on how to run or do business in Singapore.
I favour price quality service. Money talks. Your raw material v hard to get local lah. Maciam your rice at the cai png stall also rae material from thailand.

Quality includes fit mah. So if overseas tailor can get a good fit why not? Is all about dollars and cents. Just because overseas and lower price doesn't mean not comparable. The people at the tailor thread also not short sighted. If there is value then it is money well spebt.

Haha chill lah bro. I not angry why you sensitive lah sial. Still want to screen shot all. Fierce lah. Smiley face for you. =)

Old 10-05-2016, 03:32 PM   #6863
Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=whysoliddat;101278078]Potential sagat lai liao

Old 10-05-2016, 03:35 PM   #6864
Great Supremacy Member

I favour price quality service. Money talks. Your raw material v hard to get local lah. Maciam your rice at the cai png stall also rae material from thailand.

Quality includes fit mah. So if overseas tailor can get a good fit why not? Is all about dollars and cents. Just because overseas and lower price doesn't mean not comparable. The people at the tailor thread also not short sighted. If there is value then it is money well spebt.

Haha chill lah bro. I not angry why you sensitive lah sial. Still want to screen shot all. Fierce lah. Smiley face for you. =)
quality could mean how is it made and what cloth is it made from.
fitting is not quality. i not tailoring guru like you but there's something that i know.
so how many tailoring people that are into fit and quality have since sent their tailoring job overseas?

i never sensitive ah. just wanna make sure, because i don't want to be the one that says sinkie pawn sinkie.
maybe you may have seen it wrongly.

more smiley for chiu
Old 10-05-2016, 03:35 PM   #6865
Great Supremacy Member

Potential sagat lai liao
mai stir pls. healthy arguments keep the thread alive.

if not jin sian.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:36 PM   #6866
Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=darthsid11111;101276602]Lolol. Your clothes also manufactured overseas. Why not buy local?

Sinkie no loyalty except to $$$. 2006 member still dunno.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:40 PM   #6867
Supremacy Member

You mai stir ah. How to SAGAT with gx kor kor. Sure lose one you dunno his background ah!?!?!
stir ar stir....

cherryboom likes this.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:42 PM   #6868
Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=whatme;101278182]Hahaha.

Why so serious bruh.

2006 member able to take jokes

Old 10-05-2016, 03:51 PM   #6869
Supremacy Member

Sorry ah 2015 member ish noob.

Well this is not the thread to be talking about it. But in effect most MTM tailors simply take your measurements and send to the manufacturer. So in effect you could achieve similar results in terms of fit.

The only reason why online tailoring isn't big in SG is because of cost and accessibility. Developing countries where tailoring costs is low don't have an internet presence. Online tailors are mainly from developed countries where costs are high therefore no pt using them when in SG comparatively lower costs and better accessibility. In terms of quality of course you access whole package lah. High quality materials doesn't mean high quality overall product mah.

Teach you abt globalisation and how it affects businesses and the economy KYM?
Old 10-05-2016, 03:59 PM   #6870
Supremacy Member

Chiu mai stir ah!!!!!!�

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.