The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In terms of hold. After a day use. Dynamite Clay has slightly stronger hold more matte and better pliability.
But beeswax is very close to it.
I forsee beeswax easier to wash off.
Beeswax Also slightly easier to work into hair.
As for Dynamite Clay, it's Clay so need to heat up to ensure Max workability.

After a long day, beeswax may lose abit hold. But today maybe I perspire more due to weather. Hot like mad.

Beeswax is also Lighter in weight.

I think beeswax will be a good fit in any one styling arsenal. For the slightly more laid back chill the f out day.

PS
Doesn't mean I think it's good means I am going to sell it. Unlike some people. I have business ethics. I believe in business partnership and friendship. No point fighting over such a small market share Haha.

This review is purely personal and since people are talking about it now. So must as well go back in time and do abit of my reviewing work. Lol

Wah dude, you like everytime hit some remarks at dapper. hahaha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah dude, you like everytime hit some remarks at dapper. hahaha
Where got? Don't anyhow say leh.
I take it as a general view.
Some people are like that what. Not necessarily Aiming at dapper leh. Mai stir sai please. :(
Me and dapper will steer clear of each other. Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back home after a day out. Beeswax is easy to wash. Probably with any shampoo.
My new shampoo is damn sex. The smell is damn relaxing.
This is how it looks after a day.
E085B5C1-6FC1-46F9-B224-0A930B00B750_zpsuqwbcbsg.jpg

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh.. the l'oreal excellence fashion range seem to work the best for me with that colour

Which type of volume developer do you use together with the Lóreal?

i research abit on hair dye and this goldwell brand is quite good according to review... i think that salon i went use this brand too?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COUI1RS...TF8&colid=3MI3HAQC398OX&coliid=I2NT1LL1RBVWW0

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BQH9YK...TF8&colid=3MI3HAQC398OX&coliid=I2L2KQPNC4OWYR

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw I will be bringing more new stuff in.
Will be giving away some samples with purchase.
Those interested to help review, I can spare some too. Text me or pm me. Probably have 10 small tubs or less now.
Hehe. Brand and product won't say till you get receive it then you know.
Pretty awesome the new product. Something close but different from by vilain

And to add I am actually loving the beeswax. Haha. Not a replacement to any product but a good addition.
I got a hell lot of products to use and have been giving It away to friends, letting them try. Haha

My friends heng Bo lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Freshly styled with Beeswax and Sidekick
In need of a haircut too
BD3E2326-73F4-494A-941E-1174B1212FC4_zpsnycowwcl.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw I will be bringing more new stuff in.
Will be giving away some samples with purchase.
Those interested to help review, I can spare some too. Text me or pm me. Probably have 10 small tubs or less now.
Hehe. Brand and product won't say till you get receive it then you know.
Pretty awesome the new product. Something close but different from by vilain

And to add I am actually loving the beeswax. Haha. Not a replacement to any product but a good addition.
I got a hell lot of products to use and have been giving It away to friends, letting them try. Haha

My friends heng Bo lol

KEE CHIU!!

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Freshly styled with Beeswax and Sidekick
In need of a haircut too
BD3E2326-73F4-494A-941E-1174B1212FC4_zpsnycowwcl.jpg

tanjong pagar/duxton shop house area?

Think you should trim but not go back to slope or short sides and try DJ style.. would suit your hair texture leh

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tanjong pagar/duxton shop house area?

Think you should trim but not go back to slope or short sides and try DJ style.. would suit your hair texture leh

Ya lor. Haha going makan lunch after gym.
I cannot take it leh. Damn hot.
I will look damn beng. Cause my sides won't be wavy and my hair not as wavy as his. Haha

Thinking if I shld leave my fringe and thin it or chop if off for a shorter look.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya lor. Haha going makan lunch after gym.
I cannot take it leh. Damn hot.
I will look damn beng. Cause my sides won't be wavy and my hair not as wavy as his. Haha

Thinking if I shld leave my fringe and thin it or chop if off for a shorter look.

bangs bro... bangs.

#2015MANBANGS confirmed

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tot u wanted to DIY?

Ps.. I never diy hair dye before.. Watching those YouTube videos with goldwell hairdye they nid this volume developer?

For l'oreal there not a need for this?

Edit: just saw the packing and the volume developer is included in the package.

@deaththeorist to achieve slight brown + red which l'oreal hair dye did you purchase?

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Ps.. I never diy hair dye before.. Watching those YouTube videos with goldwell hairdye they nid this volume developer?

For l'oreal there not a need for this?

Edit: just saw the packing and the volume developer is included in the package.

@deaththeorist to achieve slight brown + red which l'oreal hair dye did you purchase?

dont worry too much about which dye. they only have like 6 i think? you just pick the packaging which seems closest to what u want. as in look at the squares that they tell you the colour, not the girl. if cannot decide between 2 colours, just pick the more chiobu one. cos we cant control the volume developer, so it doesnt really matter as much as in a salon where they can control 3 things. the dye, the ratio of developer to dye, and the developer strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.