HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2015, 08:52 PM   #721
Great Supremacy Member

Yes, I styled the same as the pic. cut at Hounds of the Baskervilles, and using pomades to style.

If you're using GD, you can actually do it on damp hair for ease of combing.
That's true. But take some time to dry.
But that kind of cut is with shine better
Old 16-06-2015, 09:00 PM   #722

nope. it will melt it..
when it cools back to room temperature, it will be harden right?
Old 16-06-2015, 09:17 PM   #723
Master Member

most definitely. use the hottest setting possible on ur blow dryer to reduce further drying.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:01 PM   #724
Great Supremacy Member

Then have to do it lo.. A quick 15-20 seconds is enough
Old 16-06-2015, 10:03 PM   #725

Angry

Hey guys, ive been following this thread and prev threads but din bother to make acc cos im more of a reader.. Idk but to me nowadays this thread feels very one sided and a lot of ppl like trying to advertise themselves. Now i make this acc so ppl wont fall into the trap of fake reviews like i did.. I was thinking how come whatme and gaoxing84 always say the same thing, like cannot be two ppl’s mind are exactly alike and never have disagreements. So i did a simple google search and here is what i found.

I think i can't post a link or pics yet, had a few ss but cannot attach sia. look at post #3

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/appeal-ban-account-4871670.html

according to mod commach, whatnot and deaththeorist are clone accounts of gaoxing that were warned.

so the 3 of them are somehow related??

and these two users have been saying the same stuff and putting other products down, even tho other products are quite ok. and they seem to be praising and agreeing with each other..

I can't tahan this kind of behaviour because i thought forum is a place for sharing, and not for advertisements and fake reviews and mislead others who are here to learn. I was quite sad when I found out because many have fallen prey to this kind of self up, causing us to not be able to make informed decisions.. hope you guys realise what's the real truth out there..
Old 16-06-2015, 10:07 PM   #726
Great Supremacy Member

Hey guys, ive been following this thread and prev threads but din bother to make acc cos im more of a reader.. Idk but to me nowadays this thread feels very one sided and a lot of ppl like trying to advertise themselves. Now i make this acc so ppl wont fall into the trap of fake reviews like i did.. I was thinking how come whatme and gaoxing84 always say the same thing, like cannot be two ppl’s mind are exactly alike and never have disagreements. So i did a simple google search and here is what i found.

I think i can't post a link or pics yet, had a few ss but cannot attach sia. look at post #3

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/appeal-ban-account-4871670.html

according to mod commach, whatnot and deaththeorist are clone accounts of gaoxing that were warned.

and these two users have been saying the same stuff and putting other products down, even tho other products are quite ok. and they seem to be praising and agreeing with each other..

I can't tahan this kind of behaviour because i thought forum is a place for sharing, and not for advertisements and fake reviews and mislead others who are here to learn. I was quite sad when I found out because many have fallen prey to this kind of self up, causing us to not be able to make informed decisions.. hope you guys realise what's the real truth out there..
Hahhaahahahahahahaahhaahahahhahaha

You wanna meet us up tomorrow? Hahahaha
You know what is friends help to bump thread

Lol and see your post count lololololol

Don't troll..
Old 16-06-2015, 10:10 PM   #727
Great Supremacy Member

Chemicalx is my clone account.
Sorry guys for a retard post. Hahaha
Old 16-06-2015, 10:11 PM   #728
Master Member

nigga.... my fringe length is longer than whatme PLUS gaoxing combined. yea that makes us 3 = 1 person -_-
Old 16-06-2015, 10:15 PM   #729
Supremacy Member

it's true, i am the 3rd gx clone account

Last edited by iV3RsOn; 16-06-2015 at 10:30 PM..
Old 16-06-2015, 10:19 PM   #730
Great Supremacy Member

Sogata also my fake account.
As well as dapper.
Actually I own sgPomade, Malaysiapomade.
Hanz de fuko also I create one.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:23 PM   #731
Supremacy Member

It's true.

I am the hair of gaoxing84. Definitely not somewhere below his body. On his scalp, of course

Old 16-06-2015, 10:27 PM   #732
Supremacy Member

It's true.

I am the hair of gaoxing84. Definitely not somewhere below his body. On his scalp, of course
it's true, i am the hair of gaoxing84, under his armpit

Old 16-06-2015, 10:45 PM   #733

What nonsense is this?

Old 17-06-2015, 12:03 PM   #734
Supremacy Member

If i can be considered as a neutral, i would like to say that the three mentioned are different people. Know them personally and they are just passionate about the things that they love. Do bear in mind that this is a forum. In this public domain, everyone is free to express their thoughts but before you start, one thing for sure is to get your facts right. Otherwise, it will come hitting back at you. Take everything said with a pinch of salt and you might find yourself accepting things easier. Cheers
Old 17-06-2015, 01:19 PM   #735
Great Supremacy Member

If i can be considered as a neutral, i would like to say that the three mentioned are different people. Know them personally and they are just passionate about the things that they love. Do bear in mind that this is a forum. In this public domain, everyone is free to express their thoughts but before you start, one thing for sure is to get your facts right. Otherwise, it will come hitting back at you. Take everything said with a pinch of salt and you might find yourself accepting things easier. Cheers
Bam. Lawyered!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.