Great Supremacy Member

waiting for apple fan boys to educate uuuuuuuuuu
diu you also use apple.
Old 06-06-2016, 04:05 PM   #7412
Master Member

diu you also use apple.
You dun use apple. Apple uses you. Dum dum duuummmm

Old 06-06-2016, 04:29 PM   #7413

Haha helium ah? They kena ban for trying to take advantage of the blumaan group's reach - to mass advertise. People who refer others get paid apparently. Their packaging wise looks very similar to baxter and Carter supply. While we're on the topic, I was kind of wondering how many of these brands' producys are from the same lab tho. Quality wise definitely not as cui as the M. I. C. Oem products la for sure. But sometimes knowing that the products you use from across different brands yet come from the same labs - and thus essentially being the same/similar formula can feel abit one kind sometimes. Even blumaan is made from one of those labs at the end of the day. Hmm. Food for thought.

Funny ah... The made in india stuff haven't reach sg yet too... Rmb they tio ban for advertising in the advertisement blumaan fb group. Thats before i left luh
Old 06-06-2016, 05:58 PM   #7414
Master Member

Haha helium ah? They kena ban for trying to take advantage of the blumaan group's reach - to mass advertise.
ironic rite? like the whole point of the blumaan group was to mass advertise his own product. i see they ban liao jitao turn off (left not long after). at least act like its "for community" luh... manipulating young boys minds and wallets

saddest is the mods there. at least helium advertisers are paid some money, but seems like the mods on the group are forced to do free advertising.

Last edited by deaththeorist; 06-06-2016 at 06:03 PM..
Old 06-06-2016, 05:59 PM   #7415
Supremacy Member

Why? Formulated in Silicone Valley, but made in China?
nah... i cannot tell you much..

apple did not make iphone on its own. it engage the help of another big company.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:17 PM   #7416
Arch-Supremacy Member

nah... i cannot tell you much..

apple did not make iphone on its own. it engage the help of another big company.
No need to tell me. Information is just a google away

Old 06-06-2016, 06:39 PM   #7417
Master Member

Any recommendation for hairspray for pomade hair?
Old 06-06-2016, 07:12 PM   #7418

To be honest, the product itself to me was a huge disappointment. They hyped it up so much to make it sound like it was going to be the holy grail of hair products, that it would work fantastically on any hair type etc. But look at the numerous amounts of complaints after it was released.

The way it looks to me, the whole Blumaan setup now looks like just any other business that is only interested in making profit. Gone are the days where Joe really put his heart into his youtube content, where his hairstyling tutorials were there to genuinely help people. Now it just seems like its all about marketing out Original.

I think Rob Mason is the perfect example of how it should be done. He makes use of social media and various other marketing tools to promote his brand as well.. But the thing is that his products are truly one of a kind, and most importantly they deliver their promises, damn bloody well. To me, the Morris Motley range is everything Blumaan hoped to achieve - and more.

ironic rite? like the whole point of the blumaan group was to mass advertise his own product. i see they ban liao jitao turn off (left not long after). at least act like its "for community" luh... manipulating young boys minds and wallets

saddest is the mods there. at least helium advertisers are paid some money, but seems like the mods on the group are forced to do free advertising.
gaoxing84 and cherryboom like this.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:29 PM   #7419
Master Member

Any recommendation for hairspray for pomade hair?
brah. DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2016, 11:07 PM   #7420
High Supremacy Member

wah ubersuave is made in china. got insider info.

beware guys. it's made by a local maker and seller, SGpomade.

I buy from sgpomades leh, but never buy ubersuave

Old 06-06-2016, 11:20 PM   #7421
Great Supremacy Member

lolololololoololololol

can't say much. but... u know what i mean
Old 06-06-2016, 11:21 PM   #7422
Great Supremacy Member

To be honest, the product itself to me was a huge disappointment. They hyped it up so much to make it sound like it was going to be the holy grail of hair products, that it would work fantastically on any hair type etc. But look at the numerous amounts of complaints after it was released.

The way it looks to me, the whole Blumaan setup now looks like just any other business that is only interested in making profit. Gone are the days where Joe really put his heart into his youtube content, where his hairstyling tutorials were there to genuinely help people. Now it just seems like its all about marketing out Original.

I think Rob Mason is the perfect example of how it should be done. He makes use of social media and various other marketing tools to promote his brand as well.. But the thing is that his products are truly one of a kind, and most importantly they deliver their promises, damn bloody well. To me, the Morris Motley range is everything Blumaan hoped to achieve - and more.
Rob Mason different ballgame la.
he's a real cutter, hairstylist and he learnt how to make the product himself.
and he test on his customers before releasing it.
that's in-house R&D right there
Old 07-06-2016, 01:14 PM   #7423
Great Supremacy Member

anyone interested to join this grp? i open one.
can share stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/aboutthathair/
Old 07-06-2016, 02:39 PM   #7424
Master Member

video time~
dj_flame likes this.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:23 PM   #7425

wow, a brand that i carry has the same color. i think i am gonna take them down my site soon. i didn't know.

i am impressed and shocked with the findings. they don't even bother to repackaging the tin.

what a joke.

just beware when you see things like this.
which brand bro?! i think i know which one, but can confirm which product? the rest of your products seem too legit to engage in such unethical behaviour...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.