HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2016, 10:41 AM   #7456
Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=whysoliddat;101816617]I tot u alr working?

Old 08-06-2016, 10:47 AM   #7457
Arch-Supremacy Member

[QUOTE=whatme;101819432]He act yi ge humble. He towkay now

Old 08-06-2016, 10:48 AM   #7458
Master Member

[QUOTE=whatme;101819432]He act yi ge humble. He towkay now

Old 08-06-2016, 10:49 AM   #7459
Supremacy Member

How dare you insinuate that GX gor gor is less than virtuous!!!

Old 08-06-2016, 10:56 AM   #7460

HAHA bo pian, sinkie or not, a deceiver as a deceiver. #suportlocal - The honest ones that is
If you wanna support local, the nearest to local homebrew would be Gonzo pomade in Malaysia. tia gong these 2 malaysian lads went to Japan to learn the ropes of homebrewing and spent some time in Japan brewing their product there. so not exactly homebrew still la since they brewed it in Japan but at least they had control of what ingredients is going into the making of their own pomade. They have a collab pomade with the guys at Shiner Gold but tia gong not as good as their own product.

In terms of VFM, Gonzo is really up there. I rotate it around with my Daimon no.1 and Bluebeards Revenge Pomade. Absolutely hate those gel pomades like Jadioc/Suavecito that give me the damn helmet head. I ordered an O'doud's water-based, coming today or tomorrow, can't wait to try it too, heard the new formula is sickkkk.

Last edited by djoker; 08-06-2016 at 11:00 AM..
Old 08-06-2016, 11:50 AM   #7461
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you wanna support local, the nearest to local homebrew would be Gonzo pomade in Malaysia. tia gong these 2 malaysian lads went to Japan to learn the ropes of homebrewing and spent some time in Japan brewing their product there. so not exactly homebrew still la since they brewed it in Japan but at least they had control of what ingredients is going into the making of their own pomade. They have a collab pomade with the guys at Shiner Gold but tia gong not as good as their own product.

In terms of VFM, Gonzo is really up there. I rotate it around with my Daimon no.1 and Bluebeards Revenge Pomade. Absolutely hate those gel pomades like Jadioc/Suavecito that give me the damn helmet head. I ordered an O'doud's water-based, coming today or tomorrow, can't wait to try it too, heard the new formula is sickkkk.
Where u get the new reformulated odouds from? I also want buy

Old 08-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #7462

Where u get the new reformulated odouds from? I also want buy
hairpure @ shopee bro! they even changed their jar design but i prefer the old version jar design.. speaking of jar designs, daimon barber also recently changed their jar design, now like not that aesthetically pleasing alr, so im gonna keep my daimon barber no.1 jar as part of my collection once im done with it coz the new jar design average only.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:59 PM   #7463
Master Member

wow the gonzo ppl have such a tight control over their reviewers and retailers... like cant find any image of the back of the tin or any information about their ingredients at all
Old 08-06-2016, 01:02 PM   #7464
Arch-Supremacy Member

wow the gonzo ppl have such a tight control over their reviewers and retailers... like cant find any image of the back of the tin or any information about their ingredients at all
Wow wow wow i smell something fishy...

Old 08-06-2016, 01:02 PM   #7465
Arch-Supremacy Member

What abt dashu lei

Old 08-06-2016, 01:23 PM   #7466

wah bro. don't scare me leh. i also iz possibility kenna con ah?! lol gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yPbZtsx7Is recent review by The Western Gent. got the ingredients there in the video. watch it to see the ingredients. any comments about their formula etc after watching it? share share here leh cheers

Last edited by djoker; 08-06-2016 at 01:27 PM..
Old 08-06-2016, 01:25 PM   #7467
Supremacy Member

Wow wow wow i smell something fishy...
paging for gx to investigate
Old 08-06-2016, 01:32 PM   #7468
Master Member

wah bro. don't scare me leh. i also iz possibility kenna con ah?! lol gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yPbZtsx7Is recent review by The Western Gent. got the ingredients there in the video. watch it to see the ingredients. any comments about their formula etc after watching it? share share here leh cheers
U have the tin? Take and see lo

Old 08-06-2016, 01:33 PM   #7469
Master Member

Ya i went to see some other reviews too. Looks awfully similar to the made in china stuff that yall were bashing above

Old 08-06-2016, 01:38 PM   #7470

Ya i went to see some other reviews too. Looks awfully similar to the made in china stuff that yall were bashing above
lol shiz. rooks rike i tio own also, not by local sg product but msia one lol. all along thought gonzo is legit product weh. lets see what the other dudes here gotta say first.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.