Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2015, 01:33 PM   #736
Supremacy Member

Bam. Lawyered!
Leejhong is a lawyer?
Old 17-06-2015, 04:13 PM   #737
Supremacy Member

Hey guys, ive been following this thread and prev threads but din bother to make acc cos im more of a reader.. Idk but to me nowadays this thread feels very one sided and a lot of ppl like trying to advertise themselves. Now i make this acc so ppl wont fall into the trap of fake reviews like i did.. I was thinking how come whatme and gaoxing84 always say the same thing, like cannot be two ppl’s mind are exactly alike and never have disagreements. So i did a simple google search and here is what i found.

I think i can't post a link or pics yet, had a few ss but cannot attach sia. look at post #3

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/appeal-ban-account-4871670.html

according to mod commach, whatnot and deaththeorist are clone accounts of gaoxing that were warned.

so the 3 of them are somehow related??

and these two users have been saying the same stuff and putting other products down, even tho other products are quite ok. and they seem to be praising and agreeing with each other..

I can't tahan this kind of behaviour because i thought forum is a place for sharing, and not for advertisements and fake reviews and mislead others who are here to learn. I was quite sad when I found out because many have fallen prey to this kind of self up, causing us to not be able to make informed decisions.. hope you guys realise what's the real truth out there..
Lolz seriously? Nice try dude
Old 17-06-2015, 07:11 PM   #738
Great Supremacy Member

Leejhong is a lawyer?
Haha no la. I meant what he say is correct haha
Old 17-06-2015, 09:00 PM   #739
Supremacy Member

Leejhong is a lawyer?
I am not that capable lol.
Old 17-06-2015, 09:02 PM   #740
Supremacy Member

Anyway here to make a quick shoutout to you guys. 15% storewide off at TPJ is still ongoing! Hurry to make your purchase! Valid for the month of june.
Old 17-06-2015, 09:03 PM   #741
Supremacy Member

I am not that capable lol.
Don't say that la. Lawyer does not automatically mean he/she is capable.

You are capable in your own field(s). Certainly in knowledge and sale of hair products at the least
Old 17-06-2015, 11:09 PM   #742
Supremacy Member

If i can be considered as a neutral, i would like to say that the three mentioned are different people. Know them personally and they are just passionate about the things that they love. Do bear in mind that this is a forum. In this public domain, everyone is free to express their thoughts but before you start, one thing for sure is to get your facts right. Otherwise, it will come hitting back at you. Take everything said with a pinch of salt and you might find yourself accepting things easier. Cheers
Old 17-06-2015, 11:12 PM   #743
Master Member

You are capable in your own field(s). Certainly in knowledge and sale of hair products at the least
Lawyered! XD
Old 18-06-2015, 04:37 PM   #744

Hey anyone here uses the Arimino freeze wax?
Its like the main wax sold in Shunji Matsou i've been using it for a while now and i really like it a lot.

Problem is it is expensive to buy from Shunji and i was wonder if anyone who uses it can share how much they are paying for it =x

Thanks !
Old 18-06-2015, 05:15 PM   #745
High Supremacy Member

May I suggest all the affiliates to put the link to your web-store in your signature(s)?

So that we can click and go straight to the site.
Old 18-06-2015, 05:31 PM   #746
Master Member

May I suggest all the affiliates to put the link to your web-store in your signature(s)?

against forum rules
Old 18-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #747
Great Supremacy Member

haha we did and got marked.

hahaha we can put in in the first page of the thread thought
Old 19-06-2015, 07:35 AM   #748
Supremacy Member

Thanks for your kind words bro!

On a side note, for people visiting FEP to get their haircut done, you guys may consider giving Hair Factor a try. It is located just beside Clover, on the 2nd level. Just newly setup and the director is John, who was with Clover previously. Director cut is $45 but there is 10% discount now as opening promo.

Got my haircut done w him 2weeks before. Satisfactory cut and takeaways are that he knows his stuffs well. He did mentioned that hair spray is essential in Singapore due to the humidity. Some may disagree while others would raise both hands up. I belong to the latter and i absolutely agree with him. I guess the hair texture plays an important part.

Here's the remark that kept me thinking. He added that "only powdery hairsprays will pull the hair down." I have been thinking for quite awhile but i dont recall encountering such hairspray. It could also mean hairsprays with big liquid particles/grainy texture that couldnt evaporate that easily. Have you guys encounter such before?

Also, sometimes i wonder whats the difference between a good and bad stylist. To me, both "good" and "bad" stylists can sometimes give you a visually pleasant haircut too. (First impression after haircut) So at certain times, it kept me thinking so why am i paying more for the "good" stylist if both can give me the same effect that i am happy with? What is the difference between the "expensive" and "generally affordable" haircut? Yes i know their experience matters. Branding of the salon matters. Location too. Branding and location are external factors, nothing to do w the stylist. Experience does though but unless i ask them directly, i wouldnt know too.

So i pose this question to John. He replied "the layering. How good the layering is depends on the stylist." Every hairstyle needs layering (yes, slickback too). The variation across the many hairstyles means that the amount of layering involved is different. Quiff requires more layering while slickback requires lesser. Here's the question - How much to layer actually depends on the gut feelings of the stylist. A wrong judgment might not result in a bad cut straight away but a few days/weeks down the road, it could mean something. No llayering means that there is no shape that can be effectively brought out. So now, i understood further - that i am paying more for a "good" haircut that could effectively give me a better haircut with a lasting, good hairshape. Some of you guys might know already but just something simple that i would like to share w the community here. Needless to say, dont forget your hair grooming products too. Happy friday, everybardi.

Last edited by leejhong; 19-06-2015 at 07:37 AM..
Old 19-06-2015, 10:38 AM   #749
Great Supremacy Member

^ wall of text, no picture.
disappointing much

hahaha

come come show yandao face!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19-06-2015, 11:21 AM   #750

Thanks for your kind words bro!

On a side note, for people visiting FEP to get their haircut done, you guys may consider giving Hair Factor a try. It is located just beside Clover, on the 2nd level. Just newly setup and the director is John, who was with Clover previously. Director cut is $45 but there is 10% discount now as opening promo.

Got my haircut done w him 2weeks before. Satisfactory cut and takeaways are that he knows his stuffs well. He did mentioned that hair spray is essential in Singapore due to the humidity. Some may disagree while others would raise both hands up. I belong to the latter and i absolutely agree with him. I guess the hair texture plays an important part.

Here's the remark that kept me thinking. He added that "only powdery hairsprays will pull the hair down." I have been thinking for quite awhile but i dont recall encountering such hairspray. It could also mean hairsprays with big liquid particles/grainy texture that couldnt evaporate that easily. Have you guys encounter such before?

Also, sometimes i wonder whats the difference between a good and bad stylist. To me, both "good" and "bad" stylists can sometimes give you a visually pleasant haircut too. (First impression after haircut) So at certain times, it kept me thinking so why am i paying more for the "good" stylist if both can give me the same effect that i am happy with? What is the difference between the "expensive" and "generally affordable" haircut? Yes i know their experience matters. Branding of the salon matters. Location too. Branding and location are external factors, nothing to do w the stylist. Experience does though but unless i ask them directly, i wouldnt know too.

So i pose this question to John. He replied "the layering. How good the layering is depends on the stylist." Every hairstyle needs layering (yes, slickback too). The variation across the many hairstyles means that the amount of layering involved is different. Quiff requires more layering while slickback requires lesser. Here's the question - How much to layer actually depends on the gut feelings of the stylist. A wrong judgment might not result in a bad cut straight away but a few days/weeks down the road, it could mean something. No llayering means that there is no shape that can be effectively brought out. So now, i understood further - that i am paying more for a "good" haircut that could effectively give me a better haircut with a lasting, good hairshape. Some of you guys might know already but just something simple that i would like to share w the community here. Needless to say, dont forget your hair grooming products too. Happy friday, everybardi.

Good stuff good stuff.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.