HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2015, 02:15 PM   #766

Got this from TheGroomingSociety. Have to say that this pomade is great! The hold is there, the scent is wonderful too (psst penhaligon's bayolea pomade is the nicest among them all ) Last but not least, washing it off is not a hassle for me.

DapperGentleman is very helpful and recommends other pomades too! I'm not here to 'angkat' him but just my honest view. He may reply late, but hey we all got our own life to handle too! Nonetheless great deal , Cheers!
Thanks for supporting us bro!

It's a really exceptional pomade indeed. Good endurance, good control and great washability compared to other oil based pomades. Too bad its limited edition.

Enjoy your hoot!

Old 22-06-2015, 02:20 PM   #767
High Supremacy Member

Got this from TheGroomingSociety. Have to say that this pomade is great! The hold is there, the scent is wonderful too (psst penhaligon's bayolea pomade is the nicest among them all ) Last but not least, washing it off is not a hassle for me.
Thnx for feedback. How is the sheen from the Based pomade??

But I thought Bayolea pomade is oil-based?

Last edited by dark_aLLeY; 22-06-2015 at 02:30 PM..
Old 22-06-2015, 02:47 PM   #768

There's a bit of shine to it, but not like most water based ones. And yes penhaligon is a oil based ones. Sadly its only medium hold, But the scent attracts lots of nose

-V for Vendetta
Old 22-06-2015, 06:15 PM   #769

wonder what happen to mister pompadour classic wax? not avail on official site nor its stockists too. any reason for the recall or pull out... it seems like a good product to try out

lol gx, u got 1 more clone acc hor.. the $28 kanebo shampoo seller u recommended wahaha
Old 22-06-2015, 06:17 PM   #770

the $16.8 suavecito by sgpomade is a hoax... very good ploy to entice ppl to make an offer only to realise u need to top up this and that. This guy is jus not ethical despite his 300 or so positives.

on the up side, pomade mike has improved alot, in terms of customer service , and less 'fine print'
Old 22-06-2015, 06:47 PM   #771

Bro you need to try the based man. It's damn effing good. Drop us a whatsapp I'll give you a discount!

Edit: the endurance is very good. Shine wise low to med shine. Fades a little. Excellent pomade, nothing less from Clayton.

Last edited by dappergentleman; 22-06-2015 at 06:52 PM..
Old 22-06-2015, 06:48 PM   #772

the $16.8 suavecito by sgpomade is a hoax... very good ploy to entice ppl to make an offer only to realise u need to top up this and that. This guy is jus not ethical despite his 300 or so positives.

on the up side, pomade mike has improved alot, in terms of customer service , and less 'fine print'
Bro what extra costs are there?

Old 22-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #773
Master Member

for black and easy i will recommend hoyu's bigen powder dye. http://www.hoyu.com.sg/products/BIGEN_Powder_Hair_Dye

just add water then put can alr. no ammonia no peroxide.
Thanks a lot!
Will give it a try!
Old 23-06-2015, 08:26 AM   #774
Supremacy Member

Thanks for the support for zahara nourish shampoo, guys! It is all sold out now but new stocks will be arriving next month! Meanwhile, awaiting for the new Feeling Show Cool Menthol shampoo to arrive! Will be posting details up onto site soon.
Old 23-06-2015, 12:56 PM   #775
High Supremacy Member

That is one nicely composed photo
Eh deejay, got new shampoo or products to recommend Bo?
Old 23-06-2015, 01:08 PM   #776
Master Member

Eh deejay, got new shampoo or products to recommend Bo?
Lol not recommend but I've got my eyes set on the watsons house brand next. The ingredients look good. No extra nonsense added.
Old 23-06-2015, 01:39 PM   #777
High Supremacy Member

Lol not recommend but I've got my eyes set on the watsons house brand next. The ingredients look good. No extra nonsense added.
SWEE. let me know how it goes, i'll buy immediately anything recommended by you.

Deejay, Deejay, number 1

Old 23-06-2015, 03:03 PM   #778

incomparable service from dappergentleman. this kind of business attitude is a rarefind in the market these days

and thank you all who have contributed to my problem haha. well after all the products ive tried, i suppose i am sticking with claymation. till some gem arises!
Old 23-06-2015, 03:44 PM   #779
Great Supremacy Member

incomparable service from dappergentleman. this kind of business attitude is a rarefind in the market these days

and thank you all who have contributed to my problem haha. well after all the products ive tried, i suppose i am sticking with claymation. till some gem arises!
then you have to yet to try the best. theprettyjerk. solid

contribute to your problem?
or contribute solution to your problem?

don't make us sound like we like make your problem jialat leh hahaha
Old 23-06-2015, 03:56 PM   #780

then you have to yet to try the best. theprettyjerk. solid

contribute to your problem?
or contribute solution to your problem?

don't make us sound like we like make your problem jialat leh hahaha
hahaha sorry was busy and typing. but yes you guys get what i meant thank all again!
gaoxing84 likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.