HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2016, 08:20 PM   #7936

When you all morning wash hair to style hair got use shampoo and hair conditioner wash?

Old 19-07-2016, 10:50 PM   #7937

Thanks for sharing bro! If you allow me to put in my 2cents, suggest to wash your hair and blowdry to be able to shape your hair better, layer your hair (personally i think its too thick and naturally heavy for any styling).

Please note that the above does not mention any prestyler but not recommended to style the hair after just woke up. It's likely that it wont be a good hair day.
Thanks for the tips. This is the longest my hair has ever been so im not used to styling it.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:03 AM   #7938

It's mentioned on the label that its MIC la, but not in the advertisement itself. So technically, customers who are buying it will have no idea that its MIC, only after they have received it, Only then will they know. Idk if its illegal, or a loophole or what. Just honestly feel that it can be very misleading especially for the consumer.

I believe that they know that if they display MIC big big on their adverts, its gonna potentially turn customers away. As for the rest of us who take our grooming products abit more seriously.. it matters alot more to us.

Ethical or not?

At the end of the day, in terms of running a business.. being upfront and honest as part of good customer service is what keeps loyal customers. I think that speaks alot

sgpomade is a dick hahaha i say it proudly
by right can sue cause made in where must say cause it can be a misleading ad
Old 20-07-2016, 12:41 AM   #7939
Great Supremacy Member

It's mentioned on the label that its MIC la, but not in the advertisement itself. So technically, customers who are buying it will have no idea that its MIC, only after they have received it, Only then will they know. Idk if its illegal, or a loophole or what. Just honestly feel that it can be very misleading especially for the consumer.

I believe that they know that if they display MIC big big on their adverts, its gonna potentially turn customers away. As for the rest of us who take our grooming products abit more seriously.. it matters alot more to us.

Ethical or not?

At the end of the day, in terms of running a business.. being upfront and honest as part of good customer service is what keeps loyal customers. I think that speaks alot
lololol.

then why made in china? i don't think its ever formulated in Cali. haha
Old 20-07-2016, 12:46 AM   #7940

Haha on a side note, Ubersuave is also "formulated in Cali" apparently. Lots of grey area.

Anws GX bro, saw that u brought in powermade haha. How is it?

lololol.

then why made in china? i don't think its ever formulated in Cali. haha
Old 20-07-2016, 01:27 AM   #7941
Great Supremacy Member

Haha on a side note, Ubersuave is also "formulated in Cali" apparently. Lots of grey area.

Anws GX bro, saw that u brought in powermade haha. How is it?
haha all BS, same factory from china.

wah, i don't know leh, never use. haha

i don't think will suit me, i think better for guys with longer hair
Old 20-07-2016, 10:00 AM   #7942

When you all morning wash hair to style hair got use shampoo and hair conditioner wash?
Just water
Old 20-07-2016, 08:04 PM   #7943

Just water
For if i wash only with just water my hair after that will become oily liddat leh then will weigh down my hair. Prestyle i use blumaan and diy sss. Post style use blumaan

Old 20-07-2016, 10:43 PM   #7944
Supremacy Member

1. Yes DHT is the main culprit for men's balding. Do try it out and let us know. Since we're on this topic, do keep out for a new DHT stopper shampoo on TPJ!
tks, when will it be out?
Old 20-07-2016, 11:42 PM   #7945

Rmb reading that that a few kakis here have tried O'Douds water based. Heard some good things.. How is it ah?
Old 21-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #7946

For if i wash only with just water my hair after that will become oily liddat leh

Maybe it's my AMDK genes, but I don't retain much oil in my hair, just enough natural grease to help with styling.

I also tend to use clays alot? Maybe that's another factor to my oil-free hair because clay sucks up oil.

I also only shampoo once a day as well.
Old 21-07-2016, 02:33 PM   #7947

Maybe it's my AMDK genes, but I don't retain much oil in my hair, just enough natural grease to help with styling.

I also tend to use clays alot? Maybe that's another factor to my oil-free hair because clay sucks up oil.

I also only shampoo once a day as well.
Ohh haha what shampoo and conditioner you use? And what clay?

Old 21-07-2016, 02:42 PM   #7948

Ohh haha what shampoo and conditioner you use? And what clay?
Shampoo - Aubrey Organics Chamomile
Conditioner - Nisim Oil-Free Conditioner (I use this 2-3 times a week)
Clay - EBL Taste, it's really dry, like drier than Dynamite Clay
Old 21-07-2016, 06:29 PM   #7949

Haha thanks.
I like dry clay ahah will try it out

Old 21-07-2016, 06:42 PM   #7950

But i have a shorter hair unlike you, and i want to have like those texturized modern kind of quiff. What clay u recc? Nvr tried claymation or dynamite clay before.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.