HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2016, 12:27 AM   #8296

Bro @DJ_Flame,

You tried MM Chrome alreh yeah? Care to share review in comparison with the balm? Ps if shared before, maybe I haven't seen
Old 03-09-2016, 01:19 AM   #8297

Hi all, anyone knows any sites to get american pomade products not sold in Singapore at a cheap shipping rate? Wanna get red house private reserve water based pomade but no Singapore stockists sell it. Cheers

Last edited by djoker; 03-09-2016 at 11:12 AM..
Old 03-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #8298

Hi all, anyone knows any sites to get american pomade products not sold in Singapore at a cheap shipping rate? Wanna get red house private reserve water based pomade but no Singapore stockists sell it. Cheers
red house have what. sgpomade carry it. But no stock now.

bryd is not bad though, u may consider trying. i am fortunate to be able to try both the classic and the matte haha. sephora send me a wrong item and they didnlt wan to collect it back.

although the classic is an oil based, it washes out damn easily as compared to others. the union matte clay, GOSH. washability is horrendous. just an info for everyone here
Old 03-09-2016, 08:25 PM   #8299

Bro @DJ_Flame,

You tried MM Chrome alreh yeah? Care to share review in comparison with the balm? Ps if shared before, maybe I haven't seen
I never.

Chrome's not useful for the type of look I'm going for.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:50 PM   #8300

bryd is not bad though, u may consider trying. i am fortunate to be able to try both the classic and the matte haha. sephora send me a wrong item and they didnlt wan to collect it back.

although the classic is an oil based, it washes out damn easily as compared to others. the union matte clay, GOSH. washability is horrendous. just an info for everyone here
ya i know sgpomade carries it but i want it soon eh and they got no stock. the thing is i dunno if they are gonna bring in stock for red house private reserve again... if there is little demand for it, i reckon they might not bring it in again, hence i asked if theres any kind soul here who can share any USA sites that offer cheap international delivery to Singapore. Hope someone here got lobang hahaha.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:53 PM   #8301

Can it be washed off in 1 round of shampoo? I tried a oil based once and it took me 3 days to washed it off fully.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:56 PM   #8302

After trying mm balm and ref seasaltspray for a week i have to say its the best combo ive ever used. My hair holds for about 5 hours before flopping and its quite impressive considering i sit beside a fan that blows in the opposite direction. I sweat a lot and i can feel it holding even when im sweating.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:30 PM   #8303

ya i know sgpomade carries it but i want it soon eh and they got no stock. the thing is i dunno if they are gonna bring in stock for red house private reserve again... if there is little demand for it, i reckon they might not bring it in again, hence i asked if theres any kind soul here who can share any USA sites that offer cheap international delivery to Singapore. Hope someone here got lobang hahaha.
ship from usa dun try ba. i also contemplate before. eerything add up, u will just be paying close to sgd 60 for 1 redhouse.

nextstoppomade carries redhouse but not sure if they bringing in private reserve. contacted the person before and he mentioned end of july, but so far have not seen it yet
Old 03-09-2016, 10:32 PM   #8304

Can it be washed off in 1 round of shampoo? I tried a oil based once and it took me 3 days to washed it off fully.
Cfm can!

But i suggest u seek more opinions. Maybe from gaoxing or nich song ba.
cos i am making a comparison between byrd and union matte clay. I totally stopped using union cos washing out is hard for me.
However, the performance of union is really not bad. Good endurance i would say
Old 03-09-2016, 11:03 PM   #8305

Cfm can!

cos i am making a comparison between byrd and union matte clay. I totally stopped using union cos washing out is hard for me.

I do actually have the classic pomade (courtesy of GX) but never got round to trying it as I'm not a big fan of oil based pomades - yeap.. because of the washability. Haha I'm super particular about this. Hate having the feeling of product in my hair, plus my hair is already so fine. Any additional buildup is gonna just kill my hairstyle within the first 15mins. Sorry I can't help on this! But should I eventually get round to trying it, I'll definitely post a review here to share.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:05 PM   #8306

Cfm can!

Thank god I didn't buy union matte clay.. Was contemplating buying it for quite awhile. Lol
Old 04-09-2016, 09:20 PM   #8307
Master Member

looking to get a decent hair dryer.. any recommendations?
Old 04-09-2016, 09:45 PM   #8308
Master Member

looking to get a decent hair dryer.. any recommendations?
gaoxing's website got sell babyliss hairdryer for $84.90.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:11 AM   #8309
Master Member

gaoxing's website got sell babyliss hairdryer for $84.90.
Thanks! Will take a look
Old 05-09-2016, 12:48 PM   #8310
Supremacy Member

Use ezbuy

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.