The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2016, 09:08 AM   #8401
High Supremacy Member

Imperial classic pomade?
But really need to use a lot to have hold throughout the day

hey guys what is something is easy to wash out with water only? I dont want to be using shampoo to wash the product out at all. Was looking at suavecito premium but reviews say it ain't very good. But it's soluble though
Old 05-10-2016, 02:40 PM   #8402

hey guys what is something is easy to wash out with water only? I dont want to be using shampoo to wash the product out at all. Was looking at suavecito premium but reviews say it ain't very good. But it's soluble though
Gonzo is nice. Heavy for waterbased tho
Old 05-10-2016, 03:49 PM   #8403
Great Supremacy Member

Lol cannot bro. This one really cannot.
Use water wash off product. Where got such thing. Like that i suggest you don't use any product.

Just frigging wash your hair with shampoo la.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:49 PM   #8404
Great Supremacy Member

Gonzo is nice. Heavy for waterbased tho
Don't anyhow intro product. No such thing as pure water can wash off products. Omg.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:50 PM   #8405
Great Supremacy Member

Imperial classic pomade?
But really need to use a lot to have hold throughout the day

Another one anyhow intro sia
Old 05-10-2016, 09:08 PM   #8406
High Supremacy Member

Sorry bro, just based on my experience using it
Old 05-10-2016, 09:56 PM   #8407

Wah barber screwed up mime and my friend's hair yesterday.

We went to the shop we always cut St, always had a super good cut from the start. Yesterday kenna one barber we never see before.

I show him picture which had no.1 side shave on both sides and no.4 top with razor parting.

Knn he cut undercut and never even fade properly. He shave sideburn also never shave all the way down, I still have hair near the jawline

My friend wanted side shave on one side and undercut on the other, he undercut both, then the fading is uneven and can see the sloping is different angles also. His sideburn shave also messed up
Which barber you go to bro? Those young chaps with very little experience riding on the pompadour/slickback/combover craze that charge above $25 and spend an hour or so crafting that "perfect dapper gentleman" look? Over the past few years, so many of such 'barbershops' have sprouted around the island hahaha.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:02 PM   #8408

Don't anyhow intro product. No such thing as pure water can wash off products. Omg.
Honestly I have been dropping hair for awhile now due to shampooing daily. So as I need to use a product daily, I need something that can wash out with water like suavecito. Just that it dries your hair so I'm looking for another brand. I would go for Morris motley but it's too ex for me.

What about daimon no 1 or mister pompadour beeswax or blind barber 90? Are those easy to wash out?

Last edited by Wathen; 05-10-2016 at 10:09 PM..
Old 05-10-2016, 10:17 PM   #8409

My hair feels pretty damn clean after rinsing it with water. I do shampoo just to get rid of the excess oils but thats just my 2 cents

Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT
Old 05-10-2016, 10:26 PM   #8410

Anynody have tried both db4 and baxter clay pomade before? Im currently using dynamite clay and looking to try one of those 2. Which one is more restylable during the day? I need a product that can resist the humidity as i tend to sweat quite a bit during the day
Old 05-10-2016, 10:46 PM   #8411
nez
Supremacy Member

Honestly I have been dropping hair for awhile now due to shampooing daily. So as I need to use a product daily, I need something that can wash out with water like suavecito. Just that it dries your hair so I'm looking for another brand. I would go for Morris motley but it's too ex for me.

What about daimon no 1 or mister pompadour beeswax or blind barber 90? Are those easy to wash out?
DO you shower with just water only?
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:03 PM   #8412
Great Supremacy Member

DO you shower with just water only?
voted best answer!
Old 05-10-2016, 11:39 PM   #8413
Supremacy Member

fudge salt spray

anybody tried this before?

is it the same as sea salt spray?
Old 06-10-2016, 12:09 AM   #8414
Great Supremacy Member

Your hair dry is not because you shampoo. You have hair loss problem.
Continue not washing and see what happens.

Hard truth man.

If you use product on your hair. Pls shampoo it off.

This is sg. Not Europe where you have good weather.

God....
Old 06-10-2016, 12:11 AM   #8415
Great Supremacy Member

My hair feels pretty damn clean after rinsing it with water. I do shampoo just to get rid of the excess oils but thats just my 2 cents

Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT
Omg are you kidding me?

Tell you what. Rinse your hair with water after a long day. Using product

Then let your family member smell your hair and your head. Try

Frigging personal hygiene. You're a male. Not a female.For God sake just shampoo already. Ever sit beside a male who doesn't shower in the morning? Smells like dick
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.