Old 06-10-2016, 12:13 AM   #8416
Great Supremacy Member

fudge salt spray

anybody tried this before?

is it the same as sea salt spray?
Yes same. It says salt spray.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:39 AM   #8417
Supremacy Member

hey guys what is something is easy to wash out with water only? I dont want to be using shampoo to wash the product out at all. Was looking at suavecito premium but reviews say it ain't very good. But it's soluble though
Lol cannot bro. This one really cannot.
Use water wash off product. Where got such thing. Like that i suggest you don't use any product.

Just frigging wash your hair with shampoo la.
Honestly I have been dropping hair for awhile now due to shampooing daily. So as I need to use a product daily, I need something that can wash out with water like suavecito. Just that it dries your hair so I'm looking for another brand. I would go for Morris motley but it's too ex for me.

What about daimon no 1 or mister pompadour beeswax or blind barber 90? Are those easy to wash out?
If water alone can easily wash out means the product got no hold already. Because in our humid climate a high percentage of air is water.

Is your "shampoo contributing to hair loss" theory medical fact or just something you thought up of? Hair too long/improper shampooing technique/hair drying technique will contribute to hair loss also.

Also you can try washing your hair with conditioner instead of shampoo to remove build-up. Not an expert-GX&DT don't flame me- but there is literature to support this. I've used this method on days when my hair doesn't feel too dirty and find that it works. I think i read before its got to do with the conditioner's oils emulsifying the oils on your head.

Perhaps start by cutting your hair short so you don't need to rely on heavy hold styling products or any at all for that matter.

Best yet, consult a medical professional.

No cleaning your hair properly-due to build up of products dirty etc will lead to hair loss.

Last edited by darthsid11111; 06-10-2016 at 01:59 PM..
Old 06-10-2016, 10:52 AM   #8418

ya i know sgpomade carries it but i want it soon eh and they got no stock. the thing is i dunno if they are gonna bring in stock for red house private reserve again... if there is little demand for it, i reckon they might not bring it in again, hence i asked if theres any kind soul here who can share any USA sites that offer cheap international delivery to Singapore. Hope someone here got lobang hahaha.

Here now.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:03 PM   #8419
Great Supremacy Member

If water alone can eash out means thw prodcut got no hold already. Because in our humid climate high percentage of air is water.

Is you the shampoo contributing to hairloss theory medical fact or just something you thought up of? Hair too long improper shampoo/drying technique will contribute to hair loss also.

Also you can try washing your hair with conditioner instead of shampoo to remove build-up. Not an expert-GX&DT don't flame me- but there is literature to support this. I've used this method on days when my hair doesn't feel too dirty and find that it works. I think i read before its got to do with the conditioners oils emulsifying the oils on your head.

Perhaps start by cutting your hair short so you don't need to rely on heavy hold styling products or any at all for that matter.

No cleaning your hair properly-due to build up of products dirty etc will lead to hair loss as well.
Hardly use conditioner lol too lazy.
Never try before. Tonight i try lol.

But last sentence is 100% true. Pls be clean. Most important.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:56 PM   #8420
Supremacy Member

Hardly use conditioner lol too lazy.
Never try before. Tonight i try lol.

But last sentence is 100% true. Pls be clean. Most important.
Please post FR =D

Old 06-10-2016, 05:24 PM   #8421

If water alone can easily wash out means the product got no hold already. Because in our humid climate a high percentage of air is water.

Is your "shampoo contributing to hair loss" theory medical fact or just something you thought up of? Hair too long/improper shampooing technique/hair drying technique will contribute to hair loss also.

Also you can try washing your hair with conditioner instead of shampoo to remove build-up. Not an expert-GX&DT don't flame me- but there is literature to support this. I've used this method on days when my hair doesn't feel too dirty and find that it works. I think i read before its got to do with the conditioner's oils emulsifying the oils on your head.

No cleaning your hair properly-due to build up of products dirty etc will lead to hair loss.
Yeah, all my life I have been using shampoo to wash out the product in my hair everyday. In fact I have been shampooing everyday with or without product in my hair. But I've done some research and they say that shampoo removes the excess sebum in your hair and the good oils as well. So now I want to tone down to washing with water everyday but only shampoo every 3 days. So far so good, I feel like I have been dropping lesser hair. Also can't be everyday there's so much sebum on your hair you need to shampoo it off right?

Thanks for your friendly advice!
Old 06-10-2016, 05:53 PM   #8422
Great Supremacy Member

Yeah, all my life I have been using shampoo to wash out the product in my hair everyday. In fact I have been shampooing everyday with or without product in my hair. But I've done some research and they say that shampoo removes the excess sebum in your hair and the good oils as well. So now I want to tone down to washing with water everyday but only shampoo every 3 days. So far so good, I feel like I have been dropping lesser hair. Also can't be everyday there's so much sebum on your hair you need to shampoo it off right?

Thanks for your friendly advice!
means you use the wrong shampoo la.

why you shampoo your hair? first reason, cleansing, smells better, clean away all the dirt, oil and grime. clean away any products you use in your hair.

singapore is hot and humid, your entire head is gonna stink because why, sweat, dust and dirt. especially if you wake up in the morning or after a long day.

so how? choose a product that is used to fight against hair loss. how you find such a shampoo, consult a professional to help you with this issue.

if not, research and try different shampoo.

it's a must to shampoo everyday cause we ain't girls, we perspire alot alot more.

maybe you can don't shampoo in the morning but pls do after a long day, especially if you use products in your hair.

u want satki product, can try morris motley cleansing oil, not sure if it works but it works like a shampoo but not exactly one.

but still, consult a professional on your issue before it gets too late.
Rodon_Tan likes this.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:54 PM   #8423
Great Supremacy Member

Please post FR =D
will FR tonight but i got feeling i am not gonna feel clean afterwards. LOL
Old 06-10-2016, 07:06 PM   #8424
Banned

Old 06-10-2016, 09:13 PM   #8425
High Supremacy Member

No la, at teck whye shopping centre the Malay barber.

That time I kenna a barber I never see before , the usual one damn pro

Which barber you go to bro? Those young chaps with very little experience riding on the pompadour/slickback/combover craze that charge above $25 and spend an hour or so crafting that "perfect dapper gentleman" look? Over the past few years, so many of such 'barbershops' have sprouted around the island hahaha.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:05 AM   #8426

Oh then if there's any scant consolation, its that monetary damage to your wallet is minimised la. Imagine you go to those new hipster wannabe barbershops that have sprouted out like 3-4 years ago who hire young chaps who wanna Get into this craze of dapper gentlemen. Pay $30 to kenna hair damage. Hair pain and wallet pain sia.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:16 AM   #8427
Supremacy Member

Sic the pro one pls! I live nearby teck whye, can try out

Old 07-10-2016, 12:51 AM   #8428
High Supremacy Member

My friend say his name is uncle Alex, although he's a Malay. 50-60 years old

A bit tall and lanky, I think wear specs. When I went a few months back he had a moustache.

I think the fat guy about 30 years old and have ponytail also good.

Sic the pro one pls! I live nearby teck whye, can try out
Old 07-10-2016, 12:55 AM   #8429

means you use the wrong shampoo la.

why you shampoo your hair? first reason, cleansing, smells better, clean away all the dirt, oil and grime. clean away any products you use in your hair.

singapore is hot and humid, your entire head is gonna stink because why, sweat, dust and dirt. especially if you wake up in the morning or after a long day.

so how? choose a product that is used to fight against hair loss. how you find such a shampoo, consult a professional to help you with this issue.

if not, research and try different shampoo.

it's a must to shampoo everyday cause we ain't girls, we perspire alot alot more.

maybe you can don't shampoo in the morning but pls do after a long day, especially if you use products in your hair.

u want satki product, can try morris motley cleansing oil, not sure if it works but it works like a shampoo but not exactly one.

but still, consult a professional on your issue before it gets too late.

There are some brands of shampoo after using, the hair tends to get oily pretty fast. having said that , if don't shampoo in the morning , the hair gets oily after a few hours.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:00 AM   #8430

By the way , have you guys notice hawker stall owner who prepares the food don't use anything to cover up their hair? their hair are expose the whole day to the steam and oil etc etc.... have you wondered if their hair ever drops into your food which you ordered??
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.