HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #8446

hi guys, any hair wax recommendation for those korea hairstyle ar? not those comb back hair style, those with long fringe..
Old 10-10-2016, 10:01 PM   #8447

Can recommend me a pre-styling spray that is similar to sidekick?

Thanks!
Old 10-10-2016, 11:41 PM   #8448
Great Supremacy Member

GX, Any other dry wax or etc hold as strong as GD?

Very long never try all these liao. My last batch of Uevo Grey gonna end soon.
hmm, can try byrd matte pomade.

but so far, gold digger is the strongest i used
Old 11-10-2016, 12:28 AM   #8449

Hellos. Been using HDF Quicksand + Osis Session Spray #3. I currently use regular Pantene shampoo to wash it off, but sometimes it feels like I need a second wash to fully remove the product from my hair.

Any suggestions on shampoos to use? Hopefully not too pricey though.
Bump. Any suggestions?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:30 AM   #8450
Great Supremacy Member

hmm, can try byrd matte pomade.

but so far, gold digger is the strongest i used
Mai pomade lar. Don't like.

Okay, when my last cube finish will PM you.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:51 PM   #8451

hey guys.

Recently gotten an O'Douds Limited Edition Summer 16
Grim Grease 1 Million Heavy Hold..

interested pls let me know.
cut my hair short so better to let go then keep and collect dust.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:28 AM   #8452

Has anybody tried both baxters and daimon barbers clay pomade? How do they stack up in terms of endurance throughout the day?
Curious about this too. Any advice?
Old 12-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #8453
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just got the daimon barbers clay pomade this week, it remains pliable throughout the day but still provides some hold and texture

Old 12-10-2016, 12:58 PM   #8454
Supremacy Member

Bump. Any suggestions?
OSIS Session Finish hairspray is strong but hard to wash off. You will not have any luck with the typical drugstore shampoos so just go for those decent shampoo brands. No doubt it's more expensive, but you will not end up shampoo-ing twice for sure, and not to mention that over cleansing will definitely aggravate rate of hair fall.

Out of the many options out there, you may consider Care Shampoo. It's a daily shampoo that is sulphate free shampoo. Very moisturizing but yet doesnt weigh down the hair so i use it to make sure that the next day is a good hair day for me. Shampoo plays an important part for people like us, and this shampoo works to achieve that.
brightside likes this.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:59 PM   #8455
Supremacy Member

Can recommend me a pre-styling spray that is similar to sidekick?

Thanks!
Too many choices out there. Sidekick is nothing but a pre-styler. OS, Ref 323 or even shiseido powder shake are possible options for you to look at.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:34 PM   #8456

OSIS Session Finish hairspray is strong but hard to wash off. You will not have any luck with the typical drugstore shampoos so just go for those decent shampoo brands. No doubt it's more expensive, but you will not end up shampoo-ing twice for sure, and not to mention that over cleansing will definitely aggravate rate of hair fall.

Out of the many options out there, you may consider Care Shampoo. It's a daily shampoo that is sulphate free shampoo. Very moisturizing but yet doesnt weigh down the hair so i use it to make sure that the next day is a good hair day for me. Shampoo plays an important part for people like us, and this shampoo works to achieve that.
Thanks for the comprehensive response. Any alternatives to Osis? I'm currently trying out HDF shampoo....
Old 13-10-2016, 07:11 AM   #8457
Supremacy Member

Thanks for the comprehensive response. Any alternatives to Osis? I'm currently trying out HDF shampoo....
Besides power point hairspray that is mentioned in this thread (you can search back previous posts), you can also consider ebl super hold hairspray.

Works similar to osis hairspray as an extreme control spray, ebl hairspray however does not tend to freeze the hair and makes it look "gelled" up (unlike osis). But if you are someone who likes to restyle the hair throughout the day, then ebl hairspray might not be ideal either (as it will produce white flakes under excessive restyling).
Old 14-10-2016, 12:36 AM   #8458

Anyone tried o douds shampoo?

means you use the wrong shampoo la.

why you shampoo your hair? first reason, cleansing, smells better, clean away all the dirt, oil and grime. clean away any products you use in your hair.

singapore is hot and humid, your entire head is gonna stink because why, sweat, dust and dirt. especially if you wake up in the morning or after a long day.

so how? choose a product that is used to fight against hair loss. how you find such a shampoo, consult a professional to help you with this issue.

if not, research and try different shampoo.

it's a must to shampoo everyday cause we ain't girls, we perspire alot alot more.

maybe you can don't shampoo in the morning but pls do after a long day, especially if you use products in your hair.

u want satki product, can try morris motley cleansing oil, not sure if it works but it works like a shampoo but not exactly one.

but still, consult a professional on your issue before it gets too late.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:37 AM   #8459

anyone using this?

http://www.u-mall.com.tw/ProductImag.../5839922-1.jpg

good or not ah? please share your reviews!
Old 15-10-2016, 01:01 PM   #8460

Lol see this clown on carousell...

Cool find: Pomade for $13 http://carousell.com/p/71574216

Vs

https://m.alibaba.com/product/605428...7009.19.nMq4vS

His carousell pictures are taken from alibaba without the watermark. Scroll to his 3rd picture on carousell and compare with the 2nd picture on the alibaba advert.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.