Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-06-2015, 09:10 AM   #856
High Supremacy Member

ang mo hair... cannot style like him...
Old 27-06-2015, 09:15 AM   #857
High Supremacy Member

Having extended promotion for Mister Pompadour's Peppermint Pomade and Sculpting Clay at just $25.50 . I believe it's the cheapest price for now. So if anyone want to try, can hoot from or pm me. or need any recommendation. I know as consumers, people might be changing sellers due to prices or stick to one as they are comfortable with them, as they provide the best service and advices. Can check my webpage at www.hairdicted.com if you guys are interested. Only stocking Mister Pompadour products as I believe in selling what I feel is the best for my customers. Different products work for different hair. I believe on hooting when it's affordable and on sale so you guys don't have to spend so much, and in the end it doesn't work out. Peace out, let's not waste products and ensure everyone gets their money worth (:
got it... thanks
Old 27-06-2015, 09:25 AM   #858
High Supremacy Member

aiya dont need to be so sensitive and defensive.. you know very well what i mean.. you guys all buddy buddy one help the seller gaoxing84 sell his products.. hard to actually get an honest opinion of what is actually good here.. everyone just sukak sukak push vilain products say very good this very good that. it doesnt work for me either.. its ok.. i was given some caveats of it anyway..

the tone the seller use on blurblur also not appropriate.. very condescending like he dont know anything like that, assume that everything blurblur do is wrong.. should a seller be doing that?

in actual fact is the gold digger cannot make it.. say this say that also no point.. the gold digger just cannot hold for nuts..

not trying to stir **** here.. i am just voicing my honest opinion.. you can choose not to read it anyway.. dont like just ignore, never force down your throat..
okay, enough of all this... let's stop at here... thanks...

anyway to gx bro, u r right... i decided to give dynamite clay a try... i think my hair is not suitable for clay products... tried other clay also the same... wax is good but hard to wash off... tt why i said one thing i like about dynamite clay is that it is easy to be washed off...

anyway, thanks for the tips... tried it before but it doesn't work...

Last edited by blurblur123; 27-06-2015 at 09:31 AM..
Old 27-06-2015, 10:53 AM   #859

Lololol I only come here once in a while to find new hair products to use. Well, after all the info I got from posting a small passing comment, I guess some "gentleman" got style also no class.
Old 27-06-2015, 11:22 AM   #860
Supremacy Member

Lololol I only come here once in a while to find new hair products to use. Well, after all the info I got from posting a small passing comment, I guess some "gentleman" got style also no class.
This "gentleman" branding doesn't even fit it's personality of he doing right now lah. Haha

Someone even got to sell the similar hair product that TPJ is selling.. the same hair spray that we always raved about here.

Who says it's not for profit? Obviously fake words and fake review

Old 27-06-2015, 11:28 AM   #861
Supremacy Member

kudos to dappergentleman for very quick delivery yesterday night..

messaged him around 7 to 8 plus, 10 he delivered directly to my house..

bought 3 Mister Pompadour items from him, and he gave me 2 hanz de fuko claymation samples.. solid bro..

superb service, keep it up..
Fake fake fake.. Fake...fake..

Is this a paid review or you and dapper is buddy?

The way you bash and got so aggro on us has shown that you are?

Why don't buy from Ryancc? Long time ago he has been selling Mr pomp.

Weird thing is, dapper just introduced Mr pomp only. Immediately you went to buy? How you know ah? More than meet the eyes

If I were you, I would have buy from Ryancc.

Lolololol

Old 27-06-2015, 11:30 AM   #862
Supremacy Member

anyway to gx bro, u r right... i decided to give dynamite clay a try... i think my hair is not suitable for clay products... tried other clay also the same... wax is good but hard to wash off... tt why i said one thing i like about dynamite clay is that it is easy to be washed off...

Hey, have you gotten your dynamite clay yet?

If yes. You might wana try mix a little of Gold digger onto your palm when emulsifying the dynamite clay too. The outcome not bad! . Since you might not want to waste your wax right?

Old 27-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #863

Fake fake fake.. Fake...fake..

Is this a paid review or you and dapper is buddy?

The way you bash and got so aggro on us has shown that you are?

Why don't buy from Ryancc? Long time ago he has been selling Mr pomp.

Weird thing is, dapper just introduced Mr pomp only. Immediately you went to buy? How you know ah? More than meet the eyes

If I were you, I would have buy from Ryancc.

Lolololol
I like his service and price.. Ryan is a nice guy but pricing would always be the deciding factor..

If you think he paid me then so be it.. I am just a happy and satisfied customer sharing my experience..
Old 27-06-2015, 11:49 AM   #864
Supremacy Member

How will the natural beeswax paste vs by villain GD,DC in terms of hold?
Old 27-06-2015, 12:35 PM   #865
Great Supremacy Member

kudos to dappergentleman for very quick delivery yesterday night..

messaged him around 7 to 8 plus, 10 he delivered directly to my house..

bought 3 Mister Pompadour items from him, and he gave me 2 hanz de fuko claymation samples.. solid bro..

superb service, keep it up..
Lol
He stay near you ah?
So now dapper does 2-3 hours delivery himself personally for all orders? Pretty zai.
I hope he continue. So all customer expected to receive their items within 2-3 hours personally delivered by dapper himself.

Like that I also wanna buy from him. This service is too up.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 27-06-2015 at 12:38 PM..
Old 27-06-2015, 12:36 PM   #866
Great Supremacy Member

I may have something new but no concrete plans yet but can come back again to check it out. Haha
Old 27-06-2015, 12:40 PM   #867
Great Supremacy Member

I like his service and price.. Ryan is a nice guy but pricing would always be the deciding factor..

If you think he paid me then so be it.. I am just a happy and satisfied customer sharing my experience..
Lol on this comment. Then when some ppl support me for 2 years. You kb them say they buddy me.
Can't they like my service then price?
You're kinda weird.
But don't care la. Haha you song can liao right.
Haha
Old 27-06-2015, 12:41 PM   #868
Great Supremacy Member

Hmm. Stick around I may have something good coming up. Haha.
Mix gd and Clay.

And gd to me la. Is quite easy to wash off leh. Unless you use a crapload of it. Lol
Old 27-06-2015, 01:19 PM   #869
Master Member

so be it.. I am just a happy and satisfied customer sharing my experience..
This comment literally gave me cancer. Hypocrisy max. Exactly like those anti dog eating festival posts.
Old 27-06-2015, 01:32 PM   #870
Supremacy Member

This thread is so catty!

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.